Dictionary: Code words and acronyms

I see some ads on CL that use the term "freak" or "freaky".

What does this refer to?
Sorry, I missed this post -- don't know if he's still paying attention. I believe that "freak" and "freaky" on CL refer to Greek being on the menu. If you pay attention to the ads, that seems to be implied if not actually specified. But, as always, I wouldn't take anything for granted, if I were you. So, if you're looking for a provider who offers Greek, I'd try to get her to offer it up before contracting her services so you won't be disappointed.

Does anyone know what "BR" is? I'm guess back rub, but didn't see BR on the list.

Also, what about UTC? I think it's under the covers, but please confirm for me? Thanks.

Equipped?

Ok, I'm feeling like a dork here. I have always assumed that equipped meant "have a dick" until I saw this CL Ad

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/ers/566855879.html

Now the pic in the Ad does not at all look like a Tranny and normally they label themselves as such. TS, t4m, t4w, etc. Can anyone tell me that either my understanding of the term is wrong or confirm I'm right and that's one impressive TS in the pic?

If the link fails, search for Ruby in "All New York". In her pic she's standing up smiling wearing black panties, has hands on hips and her head cocked to her right.

And while I'm at it.... Ski friendly? or Snow bunny?

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Ok, I'm feeling like a dork here. I have always assumed that equipped meant "have a dick" until I saw this CL Ad

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/ers/566855879.html

Now the pic in the Ad does not at all look like a Tranny and normally they label themselves as such. TS, t4m, t4w, etc. Can anyone tell me that either my understanding of the term is wrong or confirm I'm right and that's one impressive TS in the pic?

If the link fails, search for Ruby in "All New York". In her pic she's standing up smiling wearing black panties, has hands on hips and her head cocked to her right.

And while I'm at it.... Ski friendly? or Snow bunny?
Don't know about equiped but Ski is cocain also called snow.

cl post

I guess i should have posted here.

What is does UNRUSHED actually mean?

I know in the past CL had post with multiple pops, unlimited cups served-i dont see this anymore wanted to know if unrushed means the same?
Thanks

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
I guess i should have posted here.

What is does UNRUSHED actually mean?

I know in the past CL had post with multiple pops, unlimited cups served-i dont see this anymore wanted to know if unrushed means the same?
Thanks
Usually unrushed falls under the catagory of not a clock watcher, means she will allow session to go over if needed to complete. Will not chase you out at sessions end.