Dictionary: Code words and acronyms

It refers to a woman who is very petite, usually short, usually thin. It derives from an activity that can be done by/with such a woman while engaging in intercourse in the cowgirl position, as she "spins" or rotates. [How's that -- clinical enough?]

It refers to a woman who is very petite, usually short, usually thin. It derives from an activity that can be done by/with such a woman while engaging in intercourse in the cowgirl position, as she "spins" or rotates. [How's that -- clinical enough?]
Weird. I'd have to see it done to believe it. Sounds kind of awkward

I've seen UTC and OTC used what does it mean?
OTC usually means "outside the club", as in "dating" a stripper to get the "extras" but to do so in a motel, hotel, or (much less commonly) her place or your place.

Its opposite is obviously ITC, or inside the club.

I've also seen UTR, which is "under the radar", referring to a provider who wants to keep a very low profile, avoiding advertising and other publicity of all sorts.

As to UTC, I've never seen it. Are you sure you didn't really see ITC or UTR? If it really was UTC, show us an example.

Last edited:
Utc/otc

Freeze got it right a couple of posts back. It makes sense when thought of in connection with getting a massage. UTC top = the provider allows you to feel her up under her bra, UTC bottom = fingering her pussy, etc.

all inclusive

since im trying to be a bit more active on the boards i thought i might as well figure out what all inclusive actually included.

in the past i thought that was a given that greek was included but i never tried it cuz i wasnt into that but now that i am a bit older i am kinda interested in seeing what all the hoopla is about. but now i see that term being tossed around and saying greek is not included or costs extra.

since im trying to be a bit more active on the boards i thought i might as well figure out what all inclusive actually included.

in the past i thought that was a given that greek was included but i never tried it cuz i wasnt into that but now that i am a bit older i am kinda interested in seeing what all the hoopla is about. but now i see that term being tossed around and saying greek is not included or costs extra.
When it comes to describing terms like "all inclusive", GFE, PSE, etc.....YMMV