Dictionary: Code words and acronyms

Mish-wot

I'm not sure if I'd seen this anywhere on the acronym list, but MISH-WOT = missionary woman on top. If there's one already, sorry I was trying to find it but couldn't.

Anyone know what Cappuccino refers to? I saw this in a UK provider ad but cannot find a definition.
i think it refers to her skin color/complexion. Capuccino would refer to a light skin black woman. other terms would include mocha and caramel.

(or it could be the UK version of how many cups of coffee are served in the session--who fucking knows these days, with all these fucking code words in use now.)

'A Levels"

In the UK and parts of the old British Empire "A level exams" were Advanced national exams used for University Admissions. Indeed if you read thr Harry Potter novels they will talk about "O levels (Ordinary levels) and A levels". A British High school age student would typically take "O" levels in their freshman and sophomore years and then take a smaller number of "A" levels. "A" levels passes would inicate that the person could probably have been accepted at a good university.

lowell said:
In the UK and parts of the old British Empire "A level exams" were Advanced national exams used for University Admissions. Indeed if you read thr Harry Potter novels they will talk about "O levels (Ordinary levels) and A levels". A British High school age student would typically take "O" levels in their freshman and sophomore years and then take a smaller number of "A" levels. "A" levels passes would inicate that the person could probably have been accepted at a good university.
All true, but irrelevant. In provider ads in the UK, when you see that "A and O levels are available" it means anal sex and oral sex.