Dictionary: Code words and acronyms

Acronym: ST, PM and OTC?
ST = Stop That! When a guy who goes to an AMP looking for just a massage without any sexual scenario encounters a masseuse who begins to arose him, he yells at her, "ST!"

C'mon. Are we really gonna go down this road again? At least you made it this far and asked in the right place. Much better than your last attempt. But you're still falling short.

Rest assured, all three of those acronyms are described elsewhere in this thread - I just looked through it - although PM is listed as a form of PMB. The characters are too short to be enabled in the search function, so you have to read through the thread to find the explanations for them. Make an effort before you really start pissing off the members.

Banacek,

I don't "piss off" other members, but you have a propensity to be self-centered. I did look through the thread for many others but it gets tedious and boring, especially when others ask and there are more than 1 meaning depending on who responds. Plus there are those who give out phony meanings just to be a prick as that is how they go through life as a way to seek attention nobody wants to give them.
What is hysterical is who you think you are by expressing I'm going to piss... because I don't know this sites made up acronyms and I ask. If you don't like it go bother someone else; apparently you have a 0 life other than here.
It is not wise to "burn bridges" as I have given reviews to help others while your goal is to badger others.

I may have busted your chops today and that other day, but ultimately I pointed you in the right direction both times. The answers are right where I said they would be. You just aren't making the effort to find them on your own. You want the members to spoon feed you the answers. And you will you note that I did even do that in the other thread today about the AMP's price.

I'm the only prick who gave out the phony meanings in order to get the attention, so don't lay this on others except me. (It goes with being self-centered and having zero life other than being on here.) But you've been the only one who I've seem to badger lately. I wasn't looking to do that; I was merely looking to invoke rule #17 and light a fire under your ass to do the work yourself.

I don't get the "burning bridges" reference. But the last thing I would want is for you to stop contributing with your reviews, so don't stop that on my account.

I agree that Prostate Massage is more in fitting with the other two I mentioned, since they are all terms used in describing AMP services. I was just pointing out all the alternative possibilities. Headache didn't give any context, so it would just be guessing as to where he encountered the terms he was looking to define. But if one were to surmise, best guess would be from one of the AMP threads. So, pardon the pun, you can take one from column A in latinonli's answer and two from column B in mine.

I hope you are following all this, headache, 'cause I realize you have little reason to listen to anything I say here. But we are giving you the straight dope, sir, so take it for what it's worth.