St = ?

I know ST = Soft Touch, but...

Somebody wrote "ST #s = xxxx" in reference to search terms for an ad --

I doubt he means Sunday Times --

maybe T means telephone?

ST = Search Term?

Last edited:
GFE / PSE - shorthand evolves

It's worth noting, I think, that "GFE" has become shorthand for, at a minimum, BBBJ plus covered FS. Usually LFK is involved. Sometimes DFK. Some also expect "multiple cups" from a GFE experience but not every provider agrees...

"PSE" is, really, GFE plus Anal and, perhaps, the opportunity to get nastier here and there and to really bang the hell out of each orifice if you can.

What is defined somewhat subjectively in this thread has pretty much been reduced to something formulaic.

I've been reading lots of BP and CL ads and I just realized what is missing here - a dictionary thread for common CL/BP marketing phrases and their real meanings.

You know, like:

"safe experience" = everything is covered including the HJ, and don't be shocked by the Tyvek hazmat suit.

"I'm a keeper" = you'll need a really big freezer to keep the place from stinking up.

That sort of thing.

Oh yeah, and is there a key word that warns you when you're about to click on an ad for a hideously ugly black transsexual? Geez, some things can't be un-seen!

mantrapment - when a sinister female DA runs sting operation on hobbyists using entrapment methodology and pissing all over the poor trapped hobbyists Constitutional rights.

Since more and more baby boomers have become seniors there appears to be a need for a STC (Senior Texting Code). All providers understand this new code and If you qualify for a Senior Discount this is the code for you.

ATD: At The Doctor's
BFF: Best Friend Farted
BTW: Bring The Wheelchair
BYOT: Bring Your Own Teeth
CBM: Covered By Medicare
CUATSC: See You At The Senior Center
DWI: Driving While Incontinent
FWB: Friend With Beta Blockers
FWIW: Forgot Where I Was
FYI: Found Your Insulin
GGPBL: Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low!
GHA: Got Heartburn Again
HGBM: Had Good Bowel Movement
IMHO: Is My Hearing-Aid On?
LMDO: Laughing My Dentures Out
LOL: Living On Lipitor
LWO: Lawrence Welk's On
OMMR: On My Massage Recliner
OMSG: Oh My! Sorry, Gas.
ROFL... CGU: Rolling On The Floor Laughing... And Can't Get Up
SGGP: Sorry, Gotta Go Poop
TTYL: Talk To You Louder
WAITT: Who Am I Talking To?
WTFA: Wet The Furniture Again
WTP: Where's The Prunes?
WWNO: Walker Wheels Need Oil
GLKI (Gotta Go, Laxative Kicking In)
---
NTISFS: Now that is some funny shit.

I've been seeing a lot or ads for "Short Stay." What is the difference between Short Stay and a half hour session? Is there something I can't do with short stay? Is short stay still FS?