Dictionary: Code words and acronyms

More code words

Freak, freaky = black
BBW= Cellulite riddled disgusto willing to do anything.
Thick= Overweight Latino or black
Bronx Incall=dangerous
Exotic=black
Best BJ in NYC=Fat and old

In the last month I heard three different strippers in three different strip clubs refer to one cust or another as a 'bright light in a dark room'.

Did I miss a post on stripper web or something?

Acronyms for boomers

Since more and more baby boomers have become seniors there appears to be a need for a STC (Senior Texting Code). All providers understand this new code and If you qualify for a Senior Discount this is the code for you.

ATD: At The Doctor's
BFF: Best Friend Farted
BTW: Bring The Wheelchair
BYOT: Bring Your Own Teeth
CBM: Covered By Medicare
CUATSC: See You At The Senior Center
DWI: Driving While Incontinent
FWB: Friend With Beta Blockers
FWIW: Forgot Where I Was
FYI: Found Your Insulin
GGPBL: Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low!
GHA: Got Heartburn Again
HGBM: Had Good Bowel Movement
IMHO: Is My Hearing-Aid On?
LMDO: Laughing My Dentures Out
LOL: Living On Lipitor
LWO: Lawrence Welk's On
OMMR: On My Massage Recliner
OMSG: Oh My! Sorry, Gas.
ROFL... CGU: Rolling On The Floor Laughing... And Can't Get Up
SGGP: Sorry, Gotta Go Poop
TTYL: Talk To You Louder
WAITT: Who Am I Talking To?
WTFA: Wet The Furniture Again
WTP: Where's The Prunes?
WWNO: Walker Wheels Need Oil
GLKI (Gotta Go, Laxative Kicking In)

Question

Exactly what is "High Mileage". I don't think it is fair to consider two cryptic words to be considered a definintion, especially when in contrast with the other fine definitions provided. Thanks in advance

Exactly what is "High Mileage". I don't think it is fair to consider two cryptic words to be considered a definintion, especially when in contrast with the other fine definitions provided. Thanks in advance
High mileage is a term used in a place such as a spa where the spa itself is not a fs place, but a girl or two at the place may offer a full set of acronyms ie., fs,cbj, etc.

Thinking this ties back to the phrase "your mileage may vary" or ymmv -- meaning what you get from a girl/provder is influeneced by your skill/chemistry/experience... hence high mileage means the girl puts out... goes beyond the usual.. of course this is relative..

Scott 68 has an excellent def.

High mileage is a term used in a place such as a spa where the spa itself is not a fs place, but a girl or two at the place may offer a full set of acronyms ie., fs,cbj, etc.
Its also used as a term to describe a girl who has banged a million mongers... as in "shes got a lot of miles on her." Shes a " well traveled path" etc.