Da Ridge Revolutions

guys

I will and have ...Chris I told her you said hi and she really app it.Teddy i will do the same .she is a very big thing for her to here from friends .Aa u guys most people say Debbie who .She can use us all and as soon as I get a new address i will let u all know .It will really help. I can say when i went to court u could see in her eyes it helped.well a don't want to have a pitty party as some one said but thanks i write and tell her these things

Thanks

Deb , sayes thanks to all .This is really taking its tall on her.I guess she dosen't know who the rats are and who is on her side .I heard one of her girls is going to work for some one eles down here . So for most life goes on .unless you are in jail.Green Chez she thanks a lot .its makes her feel a little better.Cann't tell her one of the girls is cumming down Wed to work at a nother shop..OH NO The mess always gets killed

Last edited:
Jack M .2 of the old CH2 are back today . They nwent to a place in center city.I saw one and spoke 2 an other . It was good to see them .wish debbie was out.Not the same

bah i think its mostly over. the time to say it wasn't over was back after the bust in march which is what i said. now the big bang has occurred. the rest is just aftershocks...

peter 12

I talked to untile about 4:30am today.She is very up beat .I think she is getting a computer .the big thing was ur support u guys gave her .I will her u guys say hi

hurley

well if you can answer, is she on bail and if so, for how long or
is there something that has to remain unsaid

thank you

and how can we get a hold of each other to discuss ?

Just saw her today .Told her u asked for her.She said hi back.Will kep u abreast.She did no get some of the letters At least i report the facts not like Dave Gam.Hurls

Thank goodness he finally got banned. Way too many guys here are totally obsessed with this place. They operated an Asian Massage Parlor. They got busted. Time to move on.

I went to the original, it got busted and went away, came back as the Ridge, got busted and went away, it will be back again some day. In the mean time, there are other places to go and other things to do. I've been taking it to the Dominican Republic, but that is kind of a long ride when you're horny on a Friday night....