Da Ridge Revolutions

Debie

Guys I guess I can say I was in the court room Monday and saw Debbie .As i said yesterday she almost got bail then. She has no record an is a home owner. There is a lot more going on than one can say at this time .I recived a call this morning from some one that Debbie asked them to call me .So thru them I will be speaking to Debbie today.You are right about visitors.When I speak to today or wed i will let her know be your screen names you were asking for her .I will tell herwho was asking .Lillie is not that person.I have seen most of the transcripts( ) wow.Any more info you need just ask.Iam new to this web i will tell deb all are asking. Anyone know the names of the other 2 girls who were working it would be very helpful..Hurls

hurls

THANKS for the update. you can tell debbie that Chris was asking about her and wherever she is , i would be more than happy to visit her. i had a phenomenal conversation with her about a month ago on several topics.
i dont want to say much more here about them- if only we could talk off line... anyway, any word on when they were actually busted-what time , what occurred,etc. how many guys were there and if they were implicated ?

thanks

Chris

Chris , I will be talking to deb later today thru some one i know.I will let her know. The FBI agent on the stand said there was him and 2 others agencys there. they didn't even know deb was away.I wish we could talk private to.I could give more detailes out.

hurls, thanks. maybe slinky can give a reprieve this once for off line convo ?
irregardless, i am thinking of her. she had gone back west for a bit and when she came back, i did not have time to visit her.
if i may, what did you mean that deb was away ??? was she not there when the bust occurred ? and they then picked he up later ? or ?

Deb

Peter12 If I heard right if Deb wasn't there they would have locked up the other in the front.U know who iam talking about.Chris if u want to help let me know if u can find out the names of the 2 girls.That wouldbe a great help

Ok

here was the gist of my post in korean:

we have a detailed description of the preliminary proceedings and location in the 'system' of the locals of interest - all of this from a guy who joined in May 06 (sort of near the start of the 'demise');

we have additional info and a call to all to give 'shout outs' from a guy that joined the Board in Aug 06 who has very few posts;

they both speak of being 'long term' participants

this seems amazingly coincidental to me

amazingly

i hate to seem so paranoid, but...

so maybe this gets me banned.

I do not know who was there but i do know that C****L was not there......
the tall thin one with the dyed hair and the bolt ons...... the very popular one....
most of you will know who i mean. she had gone away for what was supposed to be 2 weeks....she left that sunday or monday.....
thank god... i like her a lot, and not just in THAT way......
Also, CA**Y was supposed to go to new york to take care of some business but i don't know if she left that day or was going the next day.... I hope she is OK.... I like her too, and not just in THAT way.....

two?

hurls said:
Peter12 If I heard right if Deb wasn't there they would have locked up the other in the front.U know who iam talking about.Chris if u want to help let me know if u can find out the names of the 2 girls.That wouldbe a great help
How do we know it was two girls?

Hurls,

I would very much like to find a way to write to Debbie. Let her know Jimi was asking about her.

It is as I feared the girls are going to tell the feds what they want to hear to save their butts. I don't blame the girls. It whole thing is F%$ked up.

Thanks,

Jimi

Jim,

Jim are you Jim the computer Jim .U know who iam if u are computer J. Iam sure she would like to hear from u . I just got another letter from her today .She said that she writes me 2 a day to pass time . Deb really has never been in something like this before .She is really down right now and iam sure a letter from you would be great .I will find out where she is going sat or sunday .Shesaid they might take her to another state Atlanta , Lousiana That dosn't seem right.any way Jim I will get you the address soon .I think you know how to reach me .if not i will let u know where to sent it to .This is going to cost a lot of money .Big Big money .I just cann;tbelive the girls Lucy and Sonnia are rating .thank god we weren't in the room .I guess they would rat on us to .Saying they were slaves for us .as they blow 10k to 20k in A.C..And get green cards to prusue they life dreams .OHHHHHHHHH yeaaaaaaaa. doing the same thing with that kind of money as a U.S. Cit I will let her know .I hope to talk to her sat or sun.

Hurls

Hurls,

Please tell Debbie that "teddy bear" said Hi. Like many others, Deb became a friend to me. At one point I shared a very personal situation of mine with her. Her advice helped me put things in perspective. For that and her friendship I will always be grateful. I wish there were more I could do to lend support. I do hope to be able to see Deb again some day. Until then, please let her know that many of us are thinking about her, miss her, and wish her the best.

Please keep sharing.

TB