Da Ridge Revolutions

Da Hill reopening or rumor???

I read on another board that Callowhill is reopening in the same location.Philly brohs did you hear anything about this??? Sounds like BS hype,you never know. Release the hounds!!!

Lets face it..

The Hill was never the same after Toy left anyway, and she is in CT now. Her girls were free, I believe after the guy took over they were indentured.

Even if a spa reopens it will never match the glory days.

JB

Re: Lets face it..

Originally posted by John Blackthorne
The Hill was never the same after Toy left anyway, and she is in CT now. Her girls were free, I believe after the guy took over they were indentured.

Even if a spa reopens it will never match the glory days.

JB
I’ve heard numerous things about the “Hill”. Unfortunately, as much as I pride myself in being a connoisseur of AMPs I never had the pleasure. Just a few quick questions to those in the know:

Is Toy the current proprietor of an establishment in Norwalk, the one near the dealership?

Does the quality of service at her establishment remotely match what was offered at the “Hill”?

Does she still go by the name Toy, or did you happen to see her at the establishment and you guys reconnected?

Just wondering, because I believe Julie of the famous Julie’s used to work somewhere in the city, and basically replicated the quality of service provided at her former place of employment when she opened her establishment. Consider a case of the fruit not falling far from the tree. I don’t know if she still does it, but occasionally Julies used to participate in some of the festivities.

Regards,

Pop

All I know is:

That Toy is somewhere in CT. I was told by the mama san of an AMP in Providence, and once on this board a poster confirmed that.

I know nothing about service there, but Toy's standards were high. The Hill was truly one of a kind.

JB

Re: All I know is:

Originally posted by John Blackthorne
That Toy is somewhere in CT. I was told by the mama san of an AMP in Providence, and once on this board a poster confirmed that.

I know nothing about service there, but Toy's standards were high. The Hill was truly one of a kind.

JB
JB,

Thanks for your response, if anyone knows more about this issue please share. I am just curious if something of a simulacrum of the “Hill” is out there somewhere being run by a former girl. I also have seen it posted here that some “Hill” alum are operating private apartment style AMPs in NYC. But not having been a patron of the “Hill” I would not know an Alum if she walked up to my face. Regardless, I cannot imagine that I haven’t experienced “Hill” quality service during my tenure of visiting AMPs. But like all humans, my curiosity is getting the better of me. If anyone knows a place run by a prominent “Hill” alum like Toy, or one where they still actually provide service, please share.

TIA

Regards,

Pop

Pop-

You pose some very good questions. As for the Julie Thing-I believe that is correct. However, that is more rumor then actual fact for me. Thus, I would have to say-I believe so, but not for sure.

As for the service of Da Hill, I visited the place about 5 times. Each of the visits was with either Suki or Wendy (2-3 times each). All 5 experiences were very, very good. For the price-you got great service, and what I would call quite attractive asian ladies. As for similar service at that price recently-sadly-I have not found it either in Jersey or the Big City.

Last edited:
Re: Re: Lets face it..

Originally posted by popeye
I’ve heard numerous things about the “Hill”. Unfortunately, as much as I pride myself in being a connoisseur of AMPs I never had the pleasure. Just a few quick questions to those in the know:

Is Toy the current proprietor of an establishment in Norwalk, the one near the dealership?

Does the quality of service at her establishment remotely match what was offered at the “Hill”?

Does she still go by the name Toy, or did you happen to see her at the establishment and you guys reconnected?

Just wondering, because I believe Julie of the famous Julie’s used to work somewhere in the city, and basically replicated the quality of service provided at her former place of employment when she opened her establishment. Consider a case of the fruit not falling far from the tree. I don’t know if she still does it, but occasionally Julies used to participate in some of the festivities.

Regards,

Pop

Pop, the answer to your question is: Nirvana, Yes. She is seen on occaision.

Re: Re: Re: Lets face it..

Originally posted by Padrone
Pop, the answer to your question is: Nirvana, Yes. She is seen on occaision.
Paddy Ol’ pal of mine,

You are gracious beyond words. Hey man how have you been? Haven’t exchanged posts with you in what seems like forever. I hope all is well with you (sorry for any rule breaking- just miss this guy)? Thanks a lot for the info, and you always know you have my best regards.

Ciao,

Pop

Re:

Pop: Thanks for the kind words, ditto!! I have been idling for a bit now. I'm on a mission so to speak, I would love to find a new prospect around the hood. $$ has been a issue too, FU $$ is telling me the same thing right now. It's Always a pleasure my friend, Stay well and hit hard ;)

Rooster,

As far as Jules is concerned, I am not trying to out anyone so I’ll leave it alone. I think a close family member of hers worked there a few years back. I hope I am not airing private information, by using her as an example. She is not the purpose of my inquiry; rather it is the “Hill”.

Yes getting good service for the dollar is key. This is especially the case during these difficult economic periods. Due to financial constraints, I have been doing something I swore against doing, developing relationships- even with one or two professional regulars. Sometimes I pay, sometimes it is gratis, all I have to do is spend the night and pretend like I am the BF for the night. I feel like such a gigolo.

As you can see my homeboy Paderronie answered the other question regarding Toy. Well given the quality of service at Nirvana that explains a lot. Hey Bro, we are all experiencing this economy the same way- hang in there buddy.

Regards to all,

Pop

Re:

Originally posted by popeye
Due to financial constraints, I have been doing something I swore against doing, developing relationships- even with one or two professional regulars. Sometimes I pay, sometimes it is gratis, all I have to do is spend the night and pretend like I am the BF for the night. I feel like such a gigolo.

As you can see my homeboy Paderronie answered the other question regarding Toy. Well given the quality of service at Nirvana that explains a lot. Hey Bro, we are all experiencing this economy the same way- hang in there buddy.

Regards to all,

Pop
American Gigolos THE SEQUEL!! In da house! I feel ya Pop I'm running with you on the same lap following the pace car on caution-LMAO!

I'm still kicking myself in the ass for not getting to the "Hill" while they were still going strong.

If they ever do re-open, with the same kind of sevice....I WILL get there ASAP!

Straight ahead,
Capy

Originally posted by capitan
I'm still kicking myself in the ass for not getting to the "Hill" while they were still going strong.

If they ever do re-open, with the same kind of sevice....I WILL get there ASAP!

Straight ahead,
Capy
If you have been to Nirvana in CT, you will get good quality service as a repeat client. Just seems more expensive than the original “Hill”. Nirvana was always too popular and heavily trafficked for my liking, but I may have to reconsider. The service is great there, without a doubt. But then again, Liberty Spa, which is down the road, has been just as good lately. I think the ideal is to get one of these girls into a private stock situation, and just reap the benefits. The other day while doing my gigolo routine, I felt more like I was providing the service than receiving it, because I was pumped dry- literally!!!! And this was around the hood- no long commute required.

Regards,

Pop

Somehow I doubt we will see the place live up to DaHill of legend.

John Blackthorne, I have to disagree about the place changing after Toy left, althought admitedly I missed seeing her. How many of us tried to get a session with her?

Most of the same girls stayed on after Toy left, and as far as I knew, they never used the indentured girls. Of course I always stuck with my regular favorites, so maybe I just didn't see it.

Still it is a nice thought having the old place back. Nothing in the area even compares to it these days.

You may be right..

Originally posted by extremesex
Somehow I doubt we will see the place live up to DaHill of legend.

John Blackthorne, I have to disagree about the place changing after Toy left, althought admitedly I missed seeing her. How many of us tried to get a session with her?

Most of the same girls stayed on after Toy left, and as far as I knew, they never used the indentured girls. Of course I always stuck with my regular favorites, so maybe I just didn't see it.

Still it is a nice thought having the old place back. Nothing in the area even compares to it these days.
But I never warmed up to that guy...I always felt he was a gangster. And I missed the way Toy and the gals would holler at each other..

JB