Da Ridge Revolutions

any word on where the ch girls ended up? anybody run into any of them? that hurley guy said gigi was out and about with some friends, but never had the opportunity to elaborate.

Does anyone have a clue why Daridge is closed down. Let me the firrst to raise an idea. Noticed how they've been tearing down old buildings in that area? And raising brand new condo's. thats' what is happening to that area. If i were rich, i'd buy out Debbie's place in a heartbeat. Defienitly the developers have more plans than you think for that area.

i couldn't help myself...

...but the irony of the 'name' (jupiterman), his post and aegis' question just begged for a comment. maybe you answered you own question aegis?

actually, without quite the same veneer of cluelessness, i mentioned the probability of increase developer pressure and 'watchful eyes' on the location to Debbie in March or so after the first hiatus.

that said, where would we be going with all this 'jibber jabber'?

G G @ 12n Vine

Peter took a ride to vine ,down stairs and was sitting there and saw G G .Told momason I wanted to see G G but her name is [ U M ] .Same girl as Da Hill .The place is small and a little dirty but the same results .She did know nothinggggggg.. And I meam nothingggg.A great time with her as usual. May go bacvk .brings great thoughts

scottishstud said:
Peter took a ride to vine ,down stairs and was sitting there and saw G G .Told momason I wanted to see G G but her name is [ U M ] .Same girl as Da Hill .The place is small and a little dirty but the same results .She did know nothinggggggg.. And I meam nothingggg.A great time with her as usual. May go bacvk .brings great thoughts
Hey Scottish, today I called the establishment on Vine between 12th and 13th and was told by Mamasan that Umee was on vacation and she didn't know when Umee was coming back. Maybe, I had the wrong place, Mamasan recognized the name.

Thanks for the updates.