Creampie Redhead Rachel 516-823-5186 North Massapequa/Farmingdale current #516-828-3381

billyS

Reign of Terror
Im on the fence about this review too..Ive seen Rachel. If it was her, certainly not to bright to list what type of car she drives and the exact location she does the deed.
Not necessarily her but given her history here it wouldn't be the first time someone suspected she nudged someone to bump her thread.

There was even a video leaked of her letting a black guy hit her raw.

So she doesn't mind having it out there that raw is on the table.

I’m laughing because I’m wondering if I left a drunk review. That review checked every box of recent encounter with her. Discussed her being on vacation,Floor and decors location, better than average head game, even missing a little of the gulp. Holy shit even the apology of the large load!!!! Maybe it’s well scripted or coincidence. Anyway. By sight she seems normal so she’s a good rotation in the hobby to have.

Oh and I did see that video for the split second it was up. Maybe is pushed me away more than it pulled me in. Maybe it was the poor lighting lol.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I’m laughing because I’m wondering if I left a drunk review. That review checked every box of recent encounter with her. Discussed her being on vacation,Floor and decors location, better than average head game, even missing a little of the gulp. Holy shit even the apology of the large load!!!! Maybe it’s well scripted or coincidence. Anyway. By sight she seems normal so she’s a good rotation in the hobby to have.

Oh and I did see that video for the split second it was up. Maybe is pushed me away more than it pulled me in. Maybe it was the poor lighting lol.
If I ever had any intention of seeing her that video definitely would have pushed me away.

Lol. It was quite off putting
Monger 101, if a girl is letting you hit it raw you are not the only one.

Some will play it straight, some will try to make you feel special and tell you that you are the only one. Usually in the case where you are a good paying reliable customer and she doesn't want to loose you ( usually the reason she is giving it up raw anyway).

But lets face it, you are still just a john to her so that means she is willing to fuck a john bare.

If we really like the girl we keep it in the back of our mind that others are dumping loads in her, but hopefully not right before our appointment.

But seeing a video like that, her getting it BB from a hood rat puts it in a different perspective. It's right there in your face and tough to ignore.

I had considered seeing her back a while ago but would never see her now. Not even covered.

If I ever had any intention of seeing her that video definitely would have pushed me away.
shes also blowing the same guy - let’s call him Mitchell Moneybags, and seems like he’s her “daddy” “pimp” or just someone who busts her pipes open a lot.

this is after she was dating some PoC who was a tattoo artist and probably fucked her for tattoos as well.

But correctly with what you guys said, it realllllly pushed me away from seeing her and really opened the eyes to many mongers who can see who the “real rachelredhead” is And what she does on a daily basis.

i do not doubt for one second that her pussy is rancid, and although I’m not kissing her in the mouth, I rarely settle for “ just oral “ and I would not bareback dirty Rachel anymore