Creampie Redhead Rachel 516-823-5186 North Massapequa/Farmingdale current #516-828-3381

CFS. The first time I saw her she asked me if I had protection as we were planning the date. Figured bbfs wasn't even on the table. She was tight-ish. Not super tight but felt good. She was good for stacking...lifting her ass way up high and standing on the bed pounding down. Did not complain at all. She's a great lay. It's the tits for me. Too soft, don't know how guys raved about them. But I might see her again now that she's back.

Apparently life has been hard on our little Rachel that she now is a “trader girl” delivering Trader Joe’s groceries to your door. Let her know if you need any food or hand sanitizer.

This is good news as her new Jeep payments are probably higher than she expected and she should be desperate to meet. Mongers ahoy

Apparently life has been hard on our little Rachel that she now is a “trader girl” delivering Trader Joe’s groceries to your door. Let her know if you need any food or hand sanitizer.

This is good news as her new Jeep payments are probably higher than she expected and she should be desperate to meet. Mongers ahoy
I'm not sure what she did to you for you to tear everything she does down so badly! I'm impressed by a woman who hustles.

I figured I would add my experience to this thread, I thought Rachel's stuff had been posted in the other one but I guess not.

I had the chance to meet her a few times since the beginning of 2018 for car date bbjs and everything IWAGHJ247 says is true. Amazing rack, great bj skills and can keep a conversation going. Had her over my apartment once in Wantagh for FS and blew so quick in the bag I couldn't believe it. But alas, I to have had some trouble staying in contact. Moved to a new dept at work and I've been non stop working for 3-4 months straight without a day off now. By the time I get home,all I wanna do is sleep lol.

I was just able to pop them out of her bra while she was riding me, they were 'soft' to me but I can imagine they get affected by gravity a bit. For what's out there at the moment, I'll keep trying to see her when my limited schedule opens up.

She never answers texts anymore
You guys have her new number, right?
I thought the same thing. I had been texting and texting for 2 weeks, with no response. Don't worry fellas, she's around. 516-926-7902.
I had given up hope. Thought she got out of the biz. A few weeks ago, out of the blue, i get a text from a number i don't know, and it says, it's me, Rachel, i got a new number. I said, Rachel redhead? Yup, it's her. Holy shit! Thank goodness! I set something up immediately. Who wouldn't? She's the best blowjob in long Island, possibly on the east coast. Anyway, met up with her that day, and have seen her a few times since. Her head game is all always, possibly the best I've ever had.
Yes, she put on a few pounds, as mentioned here, but shit, if it doesn't look great on her. I wish 10 extra lbs looked that good on me!
As mentioned here, she's shown me her only fans page. I mentioned she'd probably get a lot more subscribers if she put a blowjob video up. She said that's a great idea. so keep checking in on that. Who knows if she will, but she seemed very open to the idea.
I don't know why anyone would put her down! She's a total sweetheart, possibly the most down to earth provider I've ever met, dead even with Sophia Belle. She's not going to be everyone's cup of tea, and if she's not yours, move on! But I'll keep seeing her, as long as she'll see me.
I hope this doesn't bite me in the ass.

I thought the same thing. I had been texting and texting for 2 weeks, with no response. Don't worry fellas, she's around. 516-926-7902.
I had given up hope. Thought she got out of the biz. A few weeks ago, out of the blue, i get a text from a number i don't know, and it says, it's me, Rachel, i got a new number. I said, Rachel redhead? Yup, it's her. Holy shit! Thank goodness! I set something up immediately. Who wouldn't? She's the best blowjob in long Island, possibly on the east coast. Anyway, met up with her that day, and have seen her a few times since. Her head game is all always, possibly the best I've ever had.
Yes, she put on a few pounds, as mentioned here, but shit, if it doesn't look great on her. I wish 10 extra lbs looked that good on me!
As mentioned here, she's shown me her only fans page. I mentioned she'd probably get a lot more subscribers if she put a blowjob video up. She said that's a great idea. so keep checking in on that. Who knows if she will, but she seemed very open to the idea.
I don't know why anyone would put her down! She's a total sweetheart, possibly the most down to earth provider I've ever met, dead even with Sophia Belle. She's not going to be everyone's cup of tea, and if she's not yours, move on! But I'll keep seeing her, as long as she'll see me.
It’ll definitely bite you in the ass, bunch of people gonna text her without setting up anything.

Well that explains a lot then lmao. I had tried to meet up I think October 23rd and then all hell broke loose at work. Wake up in the dark, go home in the dark

Has she let you videotape your interactions?

Wonder what her only fans site is? Guess it’s probably not allowed to be posted in this thread or UG.

Wonder what her only fans site is? Guess it’s probably not allowed to be posted in this thread or UG.

Not that hard to figure out.
Whats her name?
Whats her nickname we call her?

Put two + two together and her fans site might pop up. Someone leaked her on another anonimg board...so very underwhelming I didn’t bother saving any of it. Faceless nudes...like yeah okay. Maybe if the bj videos were up it would have had a different feel.

She charges $18 for a few weak picturesz but for that amount...Don’t forget to hit her up for groceries.

24-7 great info as always and thanks :)
Is there any "screening" someone like me who is new to her would have to undertake?

I have been a lurker for 2 years but my experience with Rachel made me have to make an account and write a review.

Scheduling was easy. She said she was on vacation but could meet up after. She said she only works during the daytime which is eh but whatever. She enthusiastically sent me a pick when I asked and I really liked what I saw. I hit her up on Friday and she said she was busy that day but if I was free on the weekend that we could work something out. Also it's worth mentioning that she is incredibly charming and easy to talk to...just saying.

So I hit her up again on Sunday around 8 am. Shes available but only for a bit as she has things to do. I appreciate the honesty. She quotes 120 bbbj. I say sure. She says to meet In the floor and decor parking lot on 110. I get there and wait. She says she's sorry about being late but she needed gas and was a few minutes out. It's all good.

We meet at the back of the building. She jumps in my car. We exchange pleasantries. She seems like she needs to get this done so I lie back and she does the deed in the front seat, though she does offer to jump in the back. My car has no shifter so it's not to uncomfortable I suppose. Less than five minutes later I explode on her mouth. She pulls away a bit to early and I get some on me to which she profusely apologizes. She says she doesn't normally pull away but there was just so much of it. We both share a laugh and she helps clean it up. I explained that I haven't been able to shoot in a while due to life and she gets it. She tells me to hit her up anytime and that it was nice to meet me. She goes back to her jeep and we drive away. Great experience if I do say so.

I would have perferd more time as she does seem like a down to earth person who would be cool to just hang out with. Oh well, next time

Looks 9. Shes not how she looked in the pic but who cares she still just my type. Long red hair and freckles with big boobs that I hope to see next time. In the pick she had glasses in her hand, I'd like to see her with those on too.
Service 10. I have never been able to finish from any kind of bj so she deserves a medal in my book. Absolute pure talent with that.
Price 8. I can spend less and get a 1 hour massage with a hj but shes definitely worth the price. 120 total
Will repeat? Absolutely she's a master of her craft and worth every penny in my book. I already cant wait to see her again.