Creampie Redhead Rachel 516-823-5186 North Massapequa/Farmingdale current #516-828-3381

I’ve seen Rachel multiple times! Nice girl but treated me like an asshole last time I seen her so I stopped. That was New Year’s Eve! Up until that point I was a regular and enjoyed my time with her. I always gave her respect, always paid what she asked without question, and treated her well, but last time I seen her she treated me like some run of the mill John (which I am at the end of the day but still lol) and just went through the motions so I decided I’d rather give my money to someone who appreciates it. I was a regular up until that point. Not really sure what everyone’s problem is with her on this site other than I guess she tries to bump this thread instead of paying for an ad. She seems pretty straight forward though! We spoke about this site when I seen her a few times. Hand to God never asked me to put in the good word for her. Far from a dime but far from ugly. Middle tier girl. would have kept my business if she acted right.

It’s kind of crazy how all it takes is one suspicious review for all the bad shit to
come out. I remember when this thread was created no one said one bad thing about her or no one ever mentioned her doing raw even tho when I did investigating on her found reviews of her here on ug over at the sa thread about her allowing raw. That’s the main reason I even hit her up and saw her I’m sorry guys I just can’t with a rubber anymore but I always make sure to get checked out. She’s a good provider can’t really mention anything bad about her she looks healthy and smells good. She’s never made me post something about her to get her attention or business. Can’t speak for any other dude who’s seen her but she’s always been cool with me but obviously I don’t know anything about her. Wait so was her vid posted on here?

billyS

Reign of Terror
I did investigating on her found reviews of her here on ug over at the sa thread about her allowing raw. That’s the main reason I even hit her up and saw her I’m sorry guys I just can’t with a rubber anymore but I always make sure to get checked out.
Do you cum inside her ?

Wait so was her vid posted on here?
Yes it was and I deleted it because we did not get the proper clearance to post it.
Forms need to be filed.

I’ve seen Rachel multiple times! Nice girl but treated me like an asshole last time I seen her so I stopped. That was New Year’s Eve! Up until that point I was a regular and enjoyed my time with her. I always gave her respect, always paid what she asked without question, and treated her well, but last time I seen her she treated me like some run of the mill John (which I am at the end of the day but still lol) and just went through the motions so I decided I’d rather give my money to someone who appreciates it. I was a regular up until that point. Not really sure what everyone’s problem is with her on this site other than I guess she tries to bump this thread instead of paying for an ad. She seems pretty straight forward though! We spoke about this site when I seen her a few times. Hand to God never asked me to put in the good word for her. Far from a dime but far from ugly. Middle tier girl. would have kept my business if she acted right.
Can you be more specific on how she treated you like shit. I’d like to know what to possibly expect in the foreseeable future

Last time I seen Rachel she basically admitted to me she’d do anything if the price is right! She’s a girl desperate for money but unlike other girls it’s not because she has a drug addiction or anything it’s because she lives well above her means! Apartment rent, big car payments, living expenses, etc! Other than weed I never got any drug vibe off her! Unless she has a pimp on the low and a quota I don’t see anything other than a girl who probably needs to budget lol. Supposedly she tattoos eye brows on the side or some shit and said she pays her parents to rent their garage to do it in it or some shit so add that to her expense as well if it’s true. But overall her service was usually good! It is concerning to see how many dudes she lets BBFS and CIP but I think we’re all big boys who know what we’re doing when we meet up with a girl and engage in that type of service. I think a lot of her appeal is what she offers! Hence why her phone rings as much as it does and why so many guys on here have seen her for the same thing. Looks wise she’s middle tier and the only girl I ever met with breast implants that sag down to her belly lol so it’s not like we’re all seeing her because she’s drop dead gorgeous (not that I’m a model myself lol). But last time I saw her she had my money (I always pay up front) and basically before the deed was saying how badly she needed money and then was in let’s get this over with mode which had never happened before! Up until then she had usually been good to great in bed. I doubt I’m gonna see her again after she did that off of principle!

In recent memory she is the only provider I can remember that upfront asked to CIM and that she preferred to swalllow. All of you that hit BBFS hope none caught anything this girl is hitting the cock with reckless abandon.

Only head. Busted in her mouth three times over a span of a couple weeks or so. Nice girl, nice big soft titties which I loved playing with...
She won’t return texts for some reason so she can’t need the money THAT bad.
Would have loved to fuck her but with all this bareback shit, I think not now. Oh well, onto the next...
And yes $120 is pricey for BBJ, but she is very good at it...did I mention she has great tits?
Hans Out