Creampie Redhead Rachel 516-823-5186 North Massapequa/Farmingdale current #516-828-3381

Finally caught up with Rachel. If you trying to catch her like I was late night, that won't work. She's a daytime or afternoon jump off. I just laid back and enjoyed the head game which was good. At one point I think she was getting a little tired and asked me "What do I need to do to make you cum?, and then she followed my instructions and started to play with the boys. Took most of the load in the mouth and we was off. It was worth the buck twenty and went as smooth as can be besides her being a little late. She looks pretty good and works hard at what she does. I will repeat.

HJ, did this person used to be known by Alyssa? I contacted her, she wants to do a car session before a motel one. I understand this and for someone with good reviews by someone whose review I trust such as yourself I'm willing to try to pop in my car (normally not my thing). But it occurred to me the only other person I've seen who had that setup used to call herself Alyssa and she was from the same general area of the island.

She was a favorite of mine.

she told me she didnt have any.
Don’t let your first message be hey can I get nudes she’ll probably think that’s all you want. Second if I’m not mistaken I read on here she has a relative who does this is that true again I could be mistaken but I searched her a bit before I saw her and remember reading something about a relative

She can be hard to get a hold of but she is worth it. Probably the best looking girl in the car date circuit right now with no signs of apparent use. If she is it must be pills but I don’t think so.

she has a beautiful rack but her face is kind of fugly. For $120 find me a better blowjob on LI though. Boy do I miss Ash 201...

She can be hard to get a hold of but she is worth it. Probably the best looking girl in the car date circuit right now with no signs of apparent use. If she is it must be pills but I don’t think so.

she has a beautiful rack but her face is kind of fugly. For $120 find me a better blowjob on LI though. Boy do I miss Ash 201...
You guys must be scoring models if Rachel is fugly she definitely is not. She’s a pretty young girl and she has a glorious rack that i agree with you but just on that

HJ, did this person used to be known by Alyssa? I contacted her, she wants to do a car session before a motel one. I understand this and for someone with good reviews by someone whose review I trust such as yourself I'm willing to try to pop in my car (normally not my thing). But it occurred to me the only other person I've seen who had that setup used to call herself Alyssa and she was from the same general area of the island.

She was a favorite of mine.
Not the same person. Alyssa pantries was neurotic but had talent. MIA

Other than her price point being high, that would be the only thing that stops me from seeing her more often. Beautiful “Girl next door” type, nice curvy body with an amazing set of breasts, plus she’ll suck the eyes into the back of your head, catches your goo, and allows roaming...
One of, if not thee best, head games out there...

Does anybody recall her dad name? I think I have her number and we messaged and got along pretty well, but could never connect. I've got about 15 Rachael's in my phone - that name is right up there with amber and Tiffany.

S
Does anybody recall her dad name? I think I have her number and we messaged and got along pretty well, but could never connect. I've got about 15 Rachael's in my phone - that name is right up there with amber and Tiffany.
Sorry, obviously meant SA name? Lol

S

Sorry Brother,
I only have what info I got from here, and Rachel is it. She does answer texts, but a reg job too do that messes with availability I’m sure. Not a druggy by any means. I find her to be the kind of lady you could go out and have a beer with and shoot the shit. She’s very cool and laid back.

S

Yo Billy is it ok to post her SA name? If I get the ok I will post it

That's who I'm thinking of, although I have a couple of numbers different than above. In looking back at our texts from last year, one of the things she asked was if I got her number off of UG. Lol. I didn't, but I thought that was entertaining. Looks like she hasn't been on sa in a bit though.

She's back on SA today. Hadn't seen her there in a while.

My two cents. She is pretty and the head game is as described. Her tits are big but I found them saggy and soft. When she's on her back they fall off to the sides. She can take a pounding and not complain.

I never realized she was a pro. I was going to leave review on SA thread and found this when searching before duplicating review. She only charged me 200 or 250 but I know it wasn't more than that. I would not go higher because of the tits. I feel bad when I see someone on SA and then you guys point out they have other ads up.

And yes she can leave you stranded. Did it to me more than once and that was before covid. Always had something go wrong with her trailer when I was on way to see her. Or had dinner with her parents. I'm guessing she was busy with one of you guys. The only reason I put up with it is because of the red hair.

She's back on SA today. Hadn't seen her there in a while.

My two cents. She is pretty and the head game is as described. Her tits are big but I found them saggy and soft. When she's on her back they fall off to the sides. She can take a pounding and not complain.

I never realized she was a pro. I was going to leave review on SA thread and found this when searching before duplicating review. She only charged me 200 or 250 but I know it wasn't more than that. I would not go higher because of the tits. I feel bad when I see someone on SA and then you guys point out they have other ads up.

And yes she can leave you stranded. Did it to me more than once and that was before covid. Always had something go wrong with her trailer when I was on way to see her. Or had dinner with her parents. I'm guessing she was busy with one of you guys. The only reason I put up with it is because of the red hair.
bbfs? Or cfs? I never tried to bb but I get the feeling she would. She was tight back in the day is she still tight?