Craig's List

Status
Not open for further replies.
upper east side,

I spoke to her yesterday (i think it is the same person)
does her ***** handle go ' imeazeee'?
I arranged to see her last night
she was going to come over
but she bailed out at the end...i never heard from her
we had agreeed on $ for FS
I asked for 2-3 cups and she said ok
she had an issue about my being uncircumcised so she didnt want to do oral on me.
No response after i *****ed her last night and today.
I wonder what happened.....

this one went by dirtyrose1980 at yahoo

Originally posted by lothario
upper east side,

I spoke to her yesterday (i think it is the same person)
does her ***** handle go ' imeazeee'?
I arranged to see her last night
she was going to come over
but she bailed out at the end...i never heard from her
we had agreeed on $ for FS
I asked for 2-3 cups and she said ok
she had an issue about my being uncircumcised so she didnt want to do oral on me.
No response after i *****ed her last night and today.
I wonder what happened.....

Originally posted by justlooking
Hey, maybe I can put something in "Missed Connections" for that girl walking out of A Table with her parents.
Realizing that you are being fascicious about this, I have to say that I think that "Missed connections" is perhaps the most pathetic and demented concept in an ad board. The notion that two strangers who had exchanged fleeting glances or had a brief conversation neither of whom had the guts or perhaps the desire to ask the other for further contact info should by some unseen magic power or kismet reunite is just too ridiculous for words.

It is far more likely that the other party regarded this "monumental" event as a quite unmemorable and couldn't care less about contacting the other person. Quite likely, that thought might be the furthest thing from their mind.

Missed connections is a small step away from a totally delusional relationship (and that step may be so small as to this being a distinction without a difference. I think this may almost be more pathetic then a john falling in love with a provider.

The first time I ever stumbled across Craig's List -- this has got to be more than a year ago -- I saw, to my amazement, a "Missed Connection" that was not of the "standing next to you on subway platform" type, but the "looking for old friend I lost touch with" type, directed to the realworld ID of a prostitute I had known. You could tell it was her, not just by the name, but by what he said about her (again, relating to her real world, not working girl, identity). It was wierd.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Hey, maybe I can put something in "Missed Connections" for that girl walking out of A Table with her parents.
So, now that you have this vbcode down, when are you going to properly accent that, so everyone doesn't think it's "Ay taybull".

The first time I ever stumbled across Craig's List -- this has got to be more than a year ago -- I saw, to my amazement, a "Missed Connection" that was not of the "standing next to you on subway platform" type, but the "looking for old friend I lost touch with" type, directed to the realworld ID of a prostitute I had known. You could tell it was her, not just by the name, but by what he said about her (again, relating to her real world, not working girl, identity). It was wierd.
This may be the most pathetic of all.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Originally posted by elliot16

I have to say that I think that "Missed connections" is perhaps the most pathetic and demented concept in an ad board.
Well.... there's at least one there which is a little more interesting...... :rolleyes:

Any way you look at it is bad regardless of whether he didn't know she was a prostitute or he did know and was trying to re-establish contact with her in so futile a manner.

Originally posted by slinkybender
You couldn't have read the ad I'm talking about.
Whoops! Was winging it based on the story, but just checked the board. Assuming it is the same person that JL was referring to and the same ad you both are talking about it seems that it's a woman who's looking to find her and that woman may be a domatrix. How fascinating! But then again, there is a certain docility and passivity about this prostitute which might indeed turn her towards such activities.

Originally posted by elliot16

Missed connections is a small step away from a totally delusional relationship (and that step may be so small as to this being a distinction without a difference. I think this may almost be more pathetic then a john falling in love with a provider.
I'd never do the "missed connections" thing myself, but at least those are real people. To me the John pretending that his paid fuck session was a "date" and courting women on commercial sex baords is far more delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.