Craig's List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a question for all you guys who find semi-pros on Craig's List.

Do you look under "Casual Encounters" or "Women Seeking Men"? Or somewhere else?

I looked under both and, going back several days, I didn't see anything that looked remotely promising. ("Casual Encounters" seems to be mainly pros. "Women Seeking Men" seems to be mainly genuine amateurs -- I didn't see any code words like "generous" or even "older".)

Also, what's the wheat/chaff ratio there? Would you say there's at least one entry worth following up a day? Or is it a week? Or a month?

JL, the code words are not always there. Most of the posters in the "Casual Encouter" section are semi-pro at the least. Best way to scan is just look for the "w4m" ones. The section "Women seeking Men" has been mostly non-pro non-working girl's.

As for the ratio, it is about 1 every 2 days. There used to be more but some of the women reach their clientele limit and stop posting.

Thanks.

(BTW, I did find the following fabulously great quote on the "Women Seeking Men" board:

"Just remember... arguing over the internet is like running in the Special Olympics... Even if you win, you're still retarded!")

try posting sugar daddy ad

to attract the semi-pros as well. I've done this a few times .. nothing 'consummated' but was interesting experience. Mostly students and wanna be models (who were delusional about their looks). I posed as separated Wall St exec! Most were looking to be 'kept' as opposed to "semipro" I was looking for so I didn't bother going any further.

A friend of mine in SF area (Craigslist started there and is HUGE) has met a few semipros via CL.

Originally posted by justlooking
"Just remember... arguing over the internet is like running in the Special Olympics... Even if you win, you're still retarded!")
dammit, i was gonna steal that quote and use it here the next time ozzy disagreed with me about something.

I *****ed her, told her I was 34 and I was new to this and wasint sure how it was supposed to work out. She quoted $$.2, I said WOW, is that how high it is?? I dont think I can handle that.
I easilly talked her down to $ and she told me she wont go to greece. She sent a pic, just face, no body, but a fairly cute black chick from what I could tell..
I just played it out,, never set anything up. I really cant even afford the $ right now. Just thought I'd play around and let you know where she stood.

Originally posted by Casper

Is that why she says "no one over 35 please" ?

Originally posted by UPPEREASTSIDE
I *****ed her, told her I was 34 and I was new to this and wasint sure how it was supposed to work out. She quoted $$.2, I said WOW, is that how high it is?? I dont think I can handle that.
I easilly talked her down to $ and she told me she wont go to greece. She sent a pic, just face, no body, but a fairly cute black chick from what I could tell..
I just played it out,, never set anything up. I really cant even afford the $ right now. Just thought I'd play around and let you know where she stood.

Only $, huh?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.