Coyote Busted?

Re: Sen. John B.

Originally posted by DevinDDD Taylor
I DID NOT say that these types of sites should not exist! I said that all of this posting about a certain provider can cause EVEN more harm to her. Let the thread die or better yet deleted. It can ONLY cause more harm to HER.
Devin, let me make sure I understand you correctly: your issue is with a particular thread like this one (being specifically about JC's arrest) having the capacity to make her legal situation worse? I'm not quite sure how that would be the case, although I admit, it feels intuitively true, as well. And if this thread could in fact harm JC in any way, I'd want to see it disappear -- she's got enough to deal with...

Bush couldn't get elected to presidency of a minor league Rotary Club without his daddy. And his daddy's friends...

Last edited:

pswope

One out of three
If any thread on this board could be used in an evidentiary manner,this one is probably one of the most benign. There are amny other threads and posts by CGJ, which would pose way more problems than this one

Originally posted by Cookyman
How could it cause more harm to her?
She did it upon herself.
She has 1198 postings on the board.
"She did it upon herself"? How so? By engaging in non-violent behavior between two consenting adults?
We should all be scared and outraged that a person can get arrested for such behavior.

Originally posted by wartboy
"She did it upon herself"? How so? By engaging in non-violent behavior between two consenting adults?
We should all be scared and outraged that a person can get arrested for such behavior.
That's idiotic. Did you only just learn that prostitution is illegal here? We should be "scared and outraged" that laws we KNOW exist are enforced? Should I be "scared and outraged" if that a person can get a speeding ticket for going above the limit? Should I be "scared and outraged" that someone can be unlucky enough to get busted buying illegal drugs? If you don't like the law, work to change it. Or move to whatever approximation of a libertarian utopia you can find on this planet. But lay off the disingenous hyperbolic bullshit.

Last edited:
Originally posted by justlooking
That's idiotic. Did you only just learn that prostitution is illegal here? We should be "scared and outraged" that laws we KNOW exist are enforced? Should I be "scared and outraged" if that a person can get a speeding ticket for going above the limit? Should I be "scared and outraged" that someone can be unlucky enough to get busted buying illegal drugs? If you don't like the law, work to change it. Or move to whatever approximation of a libertarian utopia you can find on this planet. But lay off the disingenous hyperbolic bullshit.
Nothing idiotic about it. Keep bowing down to every law and whim of our wonderful government. Blindly accept what politicians dictate. Now that's idiotic.
So tell me, why should prostitution be illegal? Because the government says so? Grow a brain and learn to think for yourself. Unless of course you're scared to live your life without the "nanny state."

AS I SAID, WORK TO CHANGE THE LAWS YOU DON'T LIKE.

BUT PART OF CIVIL DISOBEDIANCE IS THAT YOU TAKE THE PENALTY IF YOU BREAK THE LAW. SO IF YOU JUST CHOOSE TO IGNORE LAWS YOU DON'T LIKE, YEAH, YOU "BRING IT ON YOURSELF" IF YOU GET BUSTED. YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS: IF YOU WANT TO DO CIVIL DISOBEDIANCE, YOU'VE GOT TO BE WILLING TO DO THE TIME.

Last edited:
Originally posted by wartboy
Nothing idiotic about it. Keep bowing down to every law and whim of our wonderful government. Blindly accept what politicians dictate. Now that's idiotic.
So tell me, why should prostitution be illegal? Because the government says so? Grow a brain and learn to think for yourself. Unless of course you're scared to live your life without the "nanny state."
As far as I can see, you two don't actually disagree, so perhaps it would be a good time to relax the hackles?

Speaking of hyperbole -- I realize that many people dislike Hillary Clinton, but spare me the assoications with Hitler. The extremity represented by Hitler should not be diluted by attaching it to any and all political figures who cause great polarization -- I despised Giuliani, but I said the same thing then when he was similarly represented: there is no authentic comparison with Hitler to be made here. While there is much to legitimately criticize Hillary Clinton for, there is nothing "Hitlerian" about her, IMHO, and as someone who admires her in many ways, I thoroughly resent the guilt by association in thus characterizing her.

Last edited:

justme

homo economicus
Originally posted by justme
Democratic republic (which doesn't really change the sentiment of the quote, now does it?)
In fact, the idea that the United States is a republic applies the quote directly to the context I intended, namely that we have a boob as a representative.

Gosh--an intelligent statement on this board! Alleluia!

At least this little misadventure by JC will lead to a temporary break in her non-stop posting of her availability (which seems to be any place, any time). I read elsewhere that she lives with her disabled mother in the same house that she was turning tricks in and asked her johns to come to the door with a briefcase in hand to throw off the neighbors. What an idiot! 51 years old, tattoos and piercings all over her, with a 33 year old son who has to live down his mother's activities and an ailing mother in the house. Pathetic!

I think she does more to demean the "profession" than enhance it. Real providers do not engage in such indiscrete activities and blab about where they are every minute of the day. But then again, JC isn't a real provider. She's just an aging streetwalker trying to bang her way out of debt.

Originally posted by Wowman
Gosh--an intelligent statement on this board! Alleluia!

At least this little misadventure by JC will lead to a temporary break in her non-stop posting of her availability (which seems to be any place, any time). I read elsewhere that she lives with her disabled mother in the same house that she was turning tricks in and asked her johns to come to the door with a briefcase in hand to throw off the neighbors. What an idiot! 51 years old, tattoos and piercings all over her, with a 33 year old son who has to live down his mother's activities and an ailing mother in the house. Pathetic!

I think she does more to demean the "profession" than enhance it. Real providers do not engage in such indiscrete activities and blab about where they are every minute of the day. But then again, JC isn't a real provider. She's just an aging streetwalker trying to bang her way out of debt.
I am searching to find how this post contributes to this discussion in any way. Give the lady a break..she is doing things her own way, she is the one who was caught.

Any of the legal types wanna comment on the charges? She was not caught in the act, doesn't seem like much can happen to her.

JB

Originally posted by John Blackthorne
Any of the legal types wanna comment on the charges? She was not caught in the act, doesn't seem like much can happen to her.

JB
You're right in that it does not seem she is being charged with prostitution, but rather "promoting prostitution." It's impossible to tell from the news blurb what evidence the State has to support the "Promoting Prostitution" charge.
NJSA 2C:34-1(4) defines "promoting prostitution" as any one of the following seven acts:

(a)Owning, controlling, managing, supervising or otherwise keeping, alone or in association with another, a house of prostitution or a prostitution business;

(b)Procuring an inmate for a house of prostitution or place in a house of prostitution for one who would be an inmate;

(c)Encouraging, inducing, or otherwise purposely causing another to become or remain a prostitute;

(d)Soliciting a person to patronize a prostitute;

(e)Procuring a prostitute for a patron;

(f)Transporting a person into or within this State with purpose to promote that person's engaging in prostitution, or procuring or paying for transportation with that purpose; or

(g)Leasing or otherwise permitting a place controlled by the actor, alone or in association with others, to be regularly used for prostitution or promotion of prostitution, or failure to make a reasonable effort to abate such use by ejecting the tenant, notifying law enforcement authorities, or other legally available means.

Last edited:
As far as "it doesn't seem like much can happen to her," I guess it depends what you mean. Subsections a, b, and c above are third degree crimes, while the rest are fourth degree.

Sen. John Blutarsky

On double secret probation
AS I SAID, WORK TO CHANGE THE LAWS YOU DON'T LIKE.

BUT PART OF CIVIL DISOBEDIANCE IS THAT YOU TAKE THE PENALTY IF YOU BREAK THE LAW. SO IF YOU JUST CHOOSE TO IGNORE LAWS YOU DON'T LIKE, YEAH, YOU "BRING IT ON YOURSELF" IF YOU GET BUSTED. YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS: IF YOU WANT TO DO CIVIL DISOBEDIANCE, YOU'VE GOT TO BE WILLING TO DO THE TIME.

Thank you Justlooking!

Sen. John Blutarsky

On double secret probation
Originally posted by justme
In fact, the idea that the United States is a republic applies the quote directly to the context I intended, namely that we have a boob as a representative.

Only thing better then having a boob for a representive is having two boobs. lol

Justme, being the audiophile that you are maybe you can answer this question,

any value to a 20 year old Nakamichi 680ZX cassette player? Thanks