Coronavirus: The Sick Elephant In The Room

Nassau County
Passing of relative of someone I know-
Pick up from nursing home, took a few days- body stored until first available cremation date in mid May, at a location in PA, for transport back to NY...

It is so sad-

i will save everyone the hassle. Spread my ashes in a brothel and I’ll have eternal peace
There might be more truth than fiction to that statement.

According to certain Buddhist sects, after we leave this body, we hang around familiar haunts by habit. Without a physical body and still wanting to enjoy sex, your mind and energy wander around enjoying human bodies in sexual acts and you enter into the copulation of the couple and spend nine months inside your mother before being ejected from her vagina.

Many of your strong tendencies from your prior life come to the fore in your new body.

So, that is why Buddha spent so many years in meditation, trying to dissolve his lusts for women and all things physical. It is said that he was tempted but was able to overcome his lust and therefore became enlightened, no longer subject to birth and death.

(Interesting to note that Siddhartha Gautama (The Buddha) was a prince prior to becoming a monk. Therefore he enjoyed the company of his wife and also a harem of concubines.)

So, that is why Buddha spent so many years in meditation, trying to dissolve his lusts for women and all things physical. It is said that he was tempted but was able to overcome his lust and therefore became enlightened, no longer subject to birth and death.
I’m halfway there and it has only been five weeks.

I don't know where you got your info from but Isopropyl alcohol is an effective disinfectant against many pathogens, including coronavirus as long as the concentration is > 60%.

Are you confusing that isopropyl alcohol is not effective against non=enveloped viruses (HIV poliovirus)? Corvid-19 is an enveloped virus and as with other enveloped viruses isopropyl alcohol breaks down the outer layer of the virus.

Also, CDC does say (not because it is ineffective against CORVID-19) that "Isopropyl alcohol causes significant filter degradation when used to clean masks and is not recommended for that purpose".
The issue, I believe, is the time the substrate needs to be in contact with the virus. Contact time needs to be much greater for isopropyl alcohol. Most sanitizers are not left wet on a surface long enough to inactivate the virus.

The way most use an approved ethyl alcohol hand sanitizer is ineffective. Enough gel needs to be on and worked into your hands for a full 30 seconds to inactivate the virus. And your fingernails need to be short because the virus will be imbedded underneath them.

There might be more truth than fiction to that statement.

According to certain Buddhist sects, after we leave this body, we hang around familiar haunts by habit. Without a physical body and still wanting to enjoy sex, your mind and energy wander around enjoying human bodies in sexual acts and you enter into the copulation of the couple and spend nine months inside your mother before being ejected from her vagina.

Many of your strong tendencies from your prior life come to the fore in your new body.

(Interesting to note that Siddhartha Gautama (The Buddha) was a prince prior to becoming a monk. Therefore he enjoyed the company of his wife and also a harem of concubines.)

If that’s all true then my SO is already enlightened. She is not at all interested in any sort of sex act not even touching.

Anyone know where I can just get a regular massage. Was in a small fender bender, I can’t even get an appointment to see my regular doctor for some muscle relaxers

Had an appointment scheduled with an orthopedic for rotator cuff pain they called me to reschedule because it is considered an elective procedure and they aren't doing those at this time.That got me thinking so procedures like colonoscopies and mammogrphies will be canceled too? ...just wondering (doing alot of thinking sitting at home lol)

If you lick boob or the Y make sure you swallow you silica. Stomach acid kills Covid
Maybe it doesn't; virus has been found in feces which means it got into digestive system somehow.
Also note that trachea and esophagus share a common area — surely you have coughed or gaged at some point in your life when some liquid or food "went down the wrong pipe" (aspiration).

Had an appointment scheduled with an orthopedic for rotator cuff pain they called me to reschedule because it is considered an elective procedure and they aren't doing those at this time.That got me thinking so procedures like colonoscopies and mammogrphies will be canceled too? ...just wondering (doing alot of thinking sitting at home lol)
Yes, there's a significant downstream effect.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/20/...coronavirus.html?referringSource=articleShare

So what is the general rule of thumb with this thing.If you don't have any symptoms should you still get tested? Or just get tested only if you have symptoms?
I'm going to get the antibody test as soon as it's available. I had a mild respiratory issue back in February that lasted about two weeks and went away. I'm hoping that I already had a mild case and got over it.