Club 37 closed??? Any Info???

Esther was great. She was from argentina and probably the only jewish latina dancer in the ny area. Somehow we got into a long conversation after a marathon ld session (which she ended manually) and the ocnversation turned to religion. I had no idea there was such a thing. Anyway she was a long distance runner and had a slamming body breast were a bit small but i like them that way. She usually was midweek early in the day and gave great MPG

If 37 is clsoed will be a great loss. Certainly no scores or hustler club but i dont think most of you on this board really were into the high end experience. Really had a bit of a thug thing going but i never felt uncomfortable . Then again the pizza shop on greenwich was of my favorite places so two in a few months go down.. damn

first post hope to add more

btw what is the name of that place on ave d never heard of it.

Last edited:
Esther was great. She was from argentina and probably the only jewish latina dancer in the ny area. Somehow we got into a long conversation after a marathon ld session (which she ended manually) and the ocnversation turned to religion. I had no idea there was such a thing. Anyway she was a long distance runner and had a slamming body breast were a bit small but i like them that way. She usually was midweek early in the day and gave great MPG

If 37 is clsoed will be a great loss. Certainly no scores or hustler club but i dont think most of you on this board really were into the high end experience. Really had a bit of a thug thing going but i never felt uncomfortable . Then again the pizza shop on greenwich was of my favorite places so two in a few months go down.. damn

first post hope to add more

btw what is the name of that place on ave d never heard of it.
Welcome Jim!

Never met Esther, wish I had.

I think Club 37 is gone, and yes it is a great loss. All these low end spots are going, and not being replaced.

There are a bunch of guys on the board who like the high end clubs. I am not into them. It is not the money, I just think a good strip club should have an element of sleeze.

I liked the pizza joint, did not know it was closed. Years ago I got some good head in the bathroom!

Jimbo, please tell me what MPG means. I have gone to Club 37 a lot and don't know what you are talking about there. The bar on Ave D really no longer has a name. It used to be called Lori's Bikini bar, but I think they scratched that a long time ago. Anyway, it probably is not worth going to, unless you want some extra play from a litte under average looking girls charging way too much their worth. Plus, for all my fellow variety heads, they are mostly, if not all, black girls. They used to be some really hot and freaky Spanish girls there, but of course they are gone.

Eddy, I'm with you. Now if only the other club in that area (which seems to be the last one standing now) was a litte more sleezy. At least you get to look at some snatch, though.

Last edited:
mpg=miles per gallon as in mileage .. i have never been to the other place in its recent incarnation. WWWest was ok back in the day but from what i hear this new mngmt is all bent on making this a "high class establishment" let them get a liquor lic first and serve overpriced champagne. I just realized the irony .. no champagne in the champagne room ...

I am not always looking for extras sometimes the ghetto vibe is enough for me. and 37 had tha t in spades (no pun intended of course)

Jimbo, please tell me what MPG means. I have gone to Club 37 a lot and don't know what you are talking about there. The bar on Ave D really no longer has a name. It used to be called Lori's Bikini bar, but I think they scratched that a long time ago. Anyway, it probably is not worth going to, unless you want some extra play from a litte under average looking girls charging way too much their worth. Plus, for all my fellow variety heads, they are mostly, if not all, black girls. They used to be some really hot and freaky Spanish girls there, but of course they are gone.

Eddy, I'm with you. Now if only the other club in that area (which seems to be the last one standing now) was a litte more sleezy. At least you get to look at some snatch, though.
Back in the day, which is not so long ago - They had 4 good spots in that area. Now they are all gone. Gone forever? Who knows.

mpg=miles per gallon as in mileage .. i have never been to the other place in its recent incarnation. WWWest was ok back in the day but from what i hear this new mngmt is all bent on making this a "high class establishment" let them get a liquor lic first and serve overpriced champagne. I just realized the irony .. no champagne in the champagne room ...

I am not always looking for extras sometimes the ghetto vibe is enough for me. and 37 had tha t in spades (no pun intended of course)
I like the Ghetto Vibe myself. Also the sleeze factor.

I was over at Lorrie's Bikini Bar. The place on ave D sat night. $10 at the door and a whole lotta hot WOC. ok some were not that hot. The hot ones were hot in the hot girl on the subway as opposed to stripper hot. Lapdances were in the dancers changing room, which was actually fun. Girls are in bikinis but all seem to offer a full menu. Strange.. Tons of extras and takeout. However, seriously rundown ghetto joint. As Eddybear mentioned before some of us actually like the flava, but i am not sure how well a GQ whiteboy would do in here..

As the choices in brooklyn gets narrowed down got to slum it literally. I read on another board that someone is trying to put together a pizza shop reunion . I would love to meet up with some of the dancers from there. Even for offsite private laps ala hotel lapdance girls.

Last edited:
Hey Jimbo, interesting that you were there this past Sat, and the fee was $10. I was there this past Thurs. and the fee was put down at $5 because rumors were flying that this place was raided 1-2 weeks ago. The girls were not giving LPs and you pretty much could not touch them. A dancer told me that it would soon get back to normal. Glad to here it was sooner than later. I think this is a normal thing with this place since they allow a lot more than the normal strip in BK. You are right of course. This place is rundown, and only for the ones who like dark flava. A year ago though, this place had some pretty latinas and whites. I live all flavas, but a good club is a mixed one in my eyes.

Anyway, its starting to look like Play Pen is the way to go now in BK, but there is no liquour, or maybe its Body Shop on CI. Interesting debate as one is nude and the other is G-string.

play

There is Pumps in Brooklyn. I have been there since 2000
Yeah, but how good is it. No one seems to talk about that club. As a result, I have never gone. I read in one review on another site that there were huge rats in their bathroom. Besides that, the girls are not that pretty I hear. Enlighten us Eddy, would you please. thanks

play

does anyone know anything about those strip clubs/video shops over on the BQE service road in sunset park in the 30's?

also, is it straight up not cool for a white guy to go into lorrie's? i am not a suit and i'm not really clean cut. i have a bunch of visible tattoos but i don't look like a hells angel either.

Last edited:
does anyone know anything about those strip clubs/video shops over on the BQE service road in sunset park in the 30's?

also, is it straight up not cool for a white guy to go into lorrie's? i am not a suit and i'm not really clean cut. i have a bunch of visible tattoos but i don't look like a hells angel either.
I do not think they are strip clubs/video shops, they are just video shops. The video shops make money from fags. They have buddy booths, the booths have roll up glass between booths. The fags sit in the booths and put change in the slot which causes the glass to rise, and I guess they do what ever fags do.

Are you safe at Lorries? I been to underground parties in East New York. I am 100 percent cracker. I doubt if anyone will even look twice, it is up to you. If you do not feel uptight, then enjoy.

Yeah, but how good is it. No one seems to talk about that club. As a result, I have never gone. I read in one review on another site that there were huge rats in their bathroom. Besides that, the girls are not that pretty I hear. Enlighten us Eddy, would you please. thanks

play
Play, I have not been there for years. They used to have some hot Brasilins. Many of the girls worked the loop: Fiddle Bow, CandleWood, Pumps, now only Pumps is left.

I went there when it is small spot, it reminded my of a tractor trailer. The re-did it, and I have not been there since.

"and I guess they do what ever fags do."

Eddybear, this fucking hilarious. i'm laughing my ass off over here.

thanks for the info. i just realized that play pen was the place in particular that i saw and knew was a strip club in that area. i drove by there a few weeks ago and then saw all the video places. it was a big blur of sleazy sex!

Eddybear while searching another board someone with the same handle as you mentioned an old standby opening under a new name. From the postings on that board seems all hush hush about the location.. whats the deal?

it was about club 37 and mentioned the cukoos nest now open as the birdcage?
That was me, I visited it the old Coo Coo's nest, it is now called the Bird Cage. She said that there may be girls later in the night. I did not go back. They never had many girls, and the few they had were pigs. In the dirty bathroom, or on the floor of the filthy back storage room, you could get what ever you wanted via $$$.