Club 37 closed??? Any Info???

Went this Sat night and the place was closed!

The owner of the Late Great Foxy Den, which was down the block, owns Club 37

The Foxy Den was a real wild place back in the day. Club 37 never had the action of the Foxy Den, but was OK for what it was.

Does anyone know what happened to Club 37?

club 37

Very curious about this myself. Stopped by yesterday still closed. Nothing in the news to explain either. Maybe all of the girls are in finals and they closed for a few weeks.

Eddy and grune, don't tell me that you guys like this place. The other place a couple of blocks over (what use to be Wild Wild West, but the new name escapes me at the moment) has some pretty young girls at night, nude. That has to beat Club 37 anytime, no. I will admit, some of the girls at Club 37 would let you touch a little more than usual, but that was usually by the older latin mami's.

play

Last edited:
Eddy and grune, don't tell me that you guys like this place. The other place a couple of blocks over (what use to be Wild Wild West, but the new name escapes me at the moment) has some pretty young girls at night, nude. That has to beat Club 37 anytime, no. I will admit, some of the girls at Club 37 would let you touch a little more than usual, but that was usually by the older latin mami's.

play
I liked Club 37, even though I went there only a few times per year. Any time a SC is closed, it is another sad day in NYC.

The club you are referring to is the Play Pen. I do not really like the non-alcoholic spots.

A small update

I was at the Body Shop, and girl who danced at Club 37, said that it will re-open in a month. I do not know how accurate her info is.

I know strippers are all out for your money, but at the body shop, I feel like the girls are putting their PIN into me and not forgetting to collect their cash and record. I agree with eddy, I need my $8 beers to have fun.

I liked some of the russian girls at club 37...Anyone remember sweet Esther the blonde argentine? She would work at selena's in jackson heights too...ahhh memories...

Your right Eddy. Playpen has no alcohol and that can be tough especially when you wanna stop somewhere nice for a cold drink. They have been promising alcohol is coming for a while now. It looks like it is not gonna happen ever. You have to agree though that on Fri. and Sat. nights some of the girls look really hot. Almost the best in BK, but you can't get them drunk. VIP room price is reasonable. I think is 150 for 1/2 hr. Never been there but told by other customers that some girls are very very friendly in there. Plus, the LDs are very good mileage (did I spell that right, lol). They all don't quit till your done. Nice in my book.

play

Your right Eddy. Playpen has no alcohol and that can be tough especially when you wanna stop somewhere nice for a cold drink. They have been promising alcohol is coming for a while now. It looks like it is not gonna happen ever. You have to agree though that on Fri. and Sat. nights some of the girls look really hot. Almost the best in BK, but you can't get them drunk. VIP room price is reasonable. I think is 150 for 1/2 hr. Never been there but told by other customers that some girls are very very friendly in there. Plus, the LDs are very good mileage (did I spell that right, lol). They all don't quit till your done. Nice in my book.

play
I knew the manager of the old Wild Wild West. He was shocked when it was sold, he was buddys with the owner, they would go to AC almost every weekend, and then one day, the owner just called to tell him, and said it was sold and he had no job.

When it changed hands, the liquior authority would not give the new owners a license. That block had many problems, and complaints. You can thank Sweet Cherries for that, O how I loved that place!

So I doubt if they will ever have liquior. The old owner had to sell, some kind of problems.

Hey Eddy, Sweet Cherries was great up until the last 5 years. Before that you could do almost anything to these girls. I actually was able to take this gorgeous young light skin latina home from there and did her real good for two straight nights. She was one of the best looking girls I ever saw there, and I went there alot, man. Unfortunately, I had to go to MIA right after that for a couple of months, and did not find when I came back, without a trace. As the years went on, the girls there were getting older and uglier, but the older ones would let you do stuff to them, including fingering on stage. Ahh the memories of that place, man. Then there was the murders, and that was it.

play

When it changed hands, the liquior authority would not give the new owners a license. That block had many problems, and complaints. You can thank Sweet Cherries for that, O how I loved that place!

So I doubt if they will ever have liquior. The old owner had to sell, some kind of problems.
That makes sense, I always assumed that there was no liquor since the place was nude, and not nude because they couldn't have liquor.

Hey Eddy, Sweet Cherries was great up until the last 5 years. Before that you could do almost anything to these girls. I actually was able to take this gorgeous young light skin latina home from there and did her real good for two straight nights. She was one of the best looking girls I ever saw there, and I went there alot, man. Unfortunately, I had to go to MIA right after that for a couple of months, and did not find when I came back, without a trace. As the years went on, the girls there were getting older and uglier, but the older ones would let you do stuff to them, including fingering on stage. Ahh the memories of that place, man. Then there was the murders, and that was it.

play
Play - They had the best dollar game in town! Tip them the dollars and help yourself. Your time line is correct. Five years ago they had some slamming girls. My biggest problem was that the place got so packed, you could not move.

That place goes down in the record books. The killings sucked, a few assholes destroy it for us all, not that it mattered, because the place did go down hill. One of the bouncers was also found dead in his apartment. They newspapers suspect it was some kind of love triangle killing.

Did you ever go to the Foxy Den?

Eddy, I unfortunately never got a chance to go to Foxy Den. I heard great things about it. I grew up in MIA and came to the city about 10 years ago. I came to NYC on visits for quite a while before that, but always stayed in the city, hardly BK. Now that I live here in BK, there are no more great clubs here. I heard you could do as you please at the Den for fair or low prices with some nice girls. Sounds like you could ellaborate. Have you been to this bikini bar in Canarsie on Ave D off Remsen? Small place, girls are mostly african american and willing to go far to please you.

play

Eddy, I unfortunately never got a chance to go to Foxy Den. I heard great things about it. I grew up in MIA and came to the city about 10 years ago. I came to NYC on visits for quite a while before that, but always stayed in the city, hardly BK. Now that I live here in BK, there are no more great clubs here. I heard you could do as you please at the Den for fair or low prices with some nice girls. Sounds like you could ellaborate. Have you been to this bikini bar in Canarsie on Ave D off Remsen? Small place, girls are mostly african american and willing to go far to please you.

play
Play - The Foxy Den was outrages. It was a dark dingy seedy place. They had stage side seating around the stage. The girls were wild, for a tip you could feel them up, guys would go down on them. Real wild.

Then they had a back room, full of dinner style booths. I forgot the price, but once in the room you could do anything you wanted to with these women.

The place was owned by two guys and a women. One of the guys opened the now closed club 37.

Wow!! I could only pray there is another place like that again. Probably wont happen though. This club in Canarsie is close, but way too small and not enough good looking girls. Went there this past weekend, and there were only 3 girls working the whole night, and they were average at best. I don't think have ever seen or heard of only 3 girls working in one night, ever.

play

Last edited:
Wow!! I could only pray there is another place like that again. Probably wont happen though. This club in Canarsie is close, but way too small and not enough good looking girls. Went there this past weekend, and there were only 3 girls working the whole night, and they were average at best. I don't think have ever seen or heard of only 3 girls working in one night, ever.

play
If we get the right mayor, I can see it happening again. Lets hope in our lifetime.

It is amazing that in our lifetime, Times Square was a wild sex fillled wonderland.