Club 37 closed??? Any Info???

I'd be very suspect about going to anyplace called "The Birdcage".
This place is OK, funny they changed the name form the Coo Coo's nest, to the bird cage. They are the only raunchy bar which has stood the test of time. It has been around for ever.

I remember when Rudy came to power and started his law enforcement against adult bars, they stopped having girls for 6 months, and when it cooled down they started up again. For a small place, they made some serious money on weekend nights.

Eddybear while searching another board someone with the same handle as you mentioned an old standby opening under a new name. From the postings on that board seems all hush hush about the location.. whats the deal?
A bunch of years ago I really loved that site. It became junk when the guy sold it a bunch of years ago. Now it is never updated, not monitered, and full of ads, which slows the site down.

Wish they were more good adult sites around.

yea it keeps on getting slicker and slicker.. with more banners etc. still a good format if you are visting someplace and want some feedback.. still no response on the location of the birdcage but i guess that was omittted on purpose?

yea it keeps on getting slicker and slicker.. with more banners etc. still a good format if you are visting someplace and want some feedback.. still no response on the location of the birdcage but i guess that was omittted on purpose?
The old man who owns the now Bird Cage lives upstairs, in the day time when it was strictly an olds man bar, he would hang out and drink downstairs. He would always complain about the internet and how it is going to be the down fall of his business.