Clpc - New Management

I KNEW THAT!!!!

9L you can't force a provider to do this, you can only request. I know that you do the best you can to be good to all your customers!

Skagen - I still refer to my more lengthy post in this thread above when I suggested that you are a "self fulfilling prophet". Life becomes what you believe it will be. For you it must be tough believing that you are frequently discriminated against.

Me, I believe in the kitty. She cares regardless of color.

Originally posted by skagen
Please, DO continue to painfully drag out the meaning of racism and whether it occured - while idiots like Ozzy and MyDesign attempt to vilify ME for supposedly dwelling on an issue that I didn't bring up and would ignore, save for your collective attempts to now whitewash it

Crybaby... I mean skagen...

I've heard of people who espouse an opinion and try to pawn it off as the God's-honest truth, then make up lies and half-truths to cover themselves when they are called out on the validity of their first opinion.

Stop trying to BS the UG public. We can all read the comment you started on race at this link:

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=768&pagenumber=1

that was over a year ago, baby.

Your just miring yourself further into the mud with your attempts at sidestepping and misdirection

I really don't see what's so fuckin complicated in this thread. Skagen mentions over a year ago that some CLPC girls don't see black men. "Ethel" then confirms this by saying something to the effect of "sadly this happens in this business" and "some of my girls do have preferences ". Does that mean CLPC, at least back then, had a policy of not servicing black men? No, because there were some girls there at that time that didn't have "preferences". But since there were a couple that did (and Ethel admitted it wasn't just one), how can anyone take issue with a guy who says CLPC had issues with race? Ethel was under no obligation to fire any of the girls with "preferences" cuz it's her business, but as soon as she became aware of this issue and chose to keep the girls on board, she lost every right to try to refute that her business was racist, at least to some degree. End of story.

*this in no way reflects CLPC today unless someone brings up a similar present situation.

What's so hard to understand

Skagen had a problem - got pissed - exaggerated the issue - was called to task - got more pissed - made poor arguements defending self - was called to task - got more pissed - made more errors in defense - was calle to task again - gave up and said - whatever.

MacBeth - MTHDPTM

Originally posted by JoeyP
What's so hard to understand

Skagen had a problem - got pissed - exaggerated the issue - was called to task - got more pissed - made poor arguements defending self - was called to task - got more pissed - made more errors in defense - was calle to task again - gave up and said - whatever.

MacBeth - MTHDPTM

"Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practise to deceive"

Sir Walter Scott

Anyone who read the first page of this thread can see that Skagen did not bring up the race issue first. He was commenting on the "new management" of clpc and how there was confusion at that time over whether april's elite was operated also by clpc.

Newbies, try clp!

Jesus, as a 1 year lurker and soon to be first time newbie, i cant believe this crap is going on. This matter should be dropped. Why? Because all i see is the "old timers" putting their 2 cents in. Let the newbes be the judge on clp. We dont know anybody, havent had the many different women out there. Will we in time,yes , but let this be a new start. If the visits are crap,we'll post them, if they're good we'll post them. Just reading all this reminds me of going to a mechanic. If he starts off great,you keep him. If he fucks up your car--bye,bye. If your not sure he is ripping you off, you try someone else's shop, them you make your best choice. As for me, im out east trying for traci islands, scared as hell, wondering if i can go though with it. If things work out,maybe i will continue with this hobby. Maybe i'll give clp a shot. Will i be honest? yea. Why? why not? Lets just see what develops, time will be the judge..........................