Chinatown Discussion *WARNING: IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THIS WEBSITE'S RULES DO NOT POST*

95 canal - 3rd floor

Went to get a massage mid week around 10pm. Was not sure if they would be open. Amy answered the door. She was average middle age chinese woman who had a good personality. I took the hour and Amy did back walking which I loved. Amy cracked my back more than a few times. Amy did a nice soft touch that I wish lasted longer. On the flip I asked for bbfs. Amy wanted to know if I got that there before. I said yes with Cici but it was a while ago. Cici is always my goto name when asked have I been here before. Always gets me some credibility. We negotiated back and forth, Amy was asking me still puzzled that I went bb before. I decided to back off and just get a hj.

The hj was good. I started feeling up Amy and realized how nice her body was. C cup and firm body slightly plump. I said $120 fs? Amy just said ok and stopped the hj, asked me to give her the $. Amy quickly undressed and laid on the table. Her body was very nice for a 45+ woman. Amy just lubed with the massage oil. I never saw that. I climbed on and did Amy missionary. She was not too bad for middle age in tightness. If she had any kids it must have been a while ago. It was nice because she was actually getting red flush face and warm...so I could tell she enjoyed. Amy would not kiss, also I had beer on my breath-don't blame her. I slowed down to last longer and Amy told me the clock was running out. I told Amy don't worry 2 minutes and I cum. I blew my load inside Amy and grabbed her a tissue to clean up.

All in all a good session. Amy was definitely worth it. Good massage and decent mish sex
You got bbfs then?

Stopped by 119 Elizabeth to try to see Joyce but she was busy. Went with Ana because I've seen her before. We got the big room and I asked for 1/2 hour. We haggled a bit but finally settled.
Not sure if they're raising prices, but when I offered 105 she said it was 115. She eventually agreed with 105. Anyone else have a different experience?
Started with bbbj and then on fs. We go for standing doggy and Ana surprises me by turning to her side and putting her leg up on the wall with a door. Nearly a full split. It was a marvelous sight. Changed positions a few times after and had a good time. Cleaned up after.
On the way out I spotted two plain looking women who I assume were Wendy and Cici. Has anyone seen them yet? I guess I'll ask Joyce next time if either of them is any good.
Edited for typo.

Stopped by 119 Elizabeth to try to see Joyce but she was busy. Went with Ana because I've seen her before. We got the big room and I asked for 1/2 hour. We haggled a bit but finally settled.
Not sure if they're raising prices, but when I offered 105 she said it was 115. She eventually agreed with 105. Anyone else have a different experience?
Started with bbbj and then on fs. We go for standing doggy and Ana surprises me by turning to her side and putting her leg up on the wall with a door. Nearly a full split. It was a marvelous sight. Changed positions a few times after and had a good time. Cleaned up after.
On the way out I spotted two plain looking women who I assume were Wendy and Cici. Has anyone seen them yet? I guess I'll ask Joyce next time if either of them is any good.
Edited for typo.
I haven't been to 119 Liz in a long time ever since Joyce was paranoid about FS with LE around... although this was probably 2-3 years ago and they kept raising their prices. I remember it used to be a lot cheaper $60 for bbj from Joyce even when she moved from the basement. Times have changed I guess. I end up going to the 6th floor on 93 mott now.

Went to 6th floor 93 Mott last Friday to see what the fuss is with Lucy..which is considerably younger. If anyone knows how this place is... A lot could be had for cheap... But almost all of them are way older. Lucy was an exception and I imagine her in her 30s to 40s. She was surprisingly available when I went around 12pm and took her for the 1/2. Lucy seemed to know how to work her demand to her advantage as she seemed to skip the massage and stripped completely right away compared to the other ladies who would give a massage first. After a rinse off the boys in the sink... Bbj and then she decided to get on top with a cover in hand... Just to test the waters... I asked for no hat...and she said extra.... I don't play it that way so I left it as is and she put it on to CG. I felt lazy so I let her grind and I pumped until completion... But the best part was once she knew I was done...she kept me in...for at least a minute til I was drained completely. She's definitely a looker but as with all the ladies...bbfs could be had and it's a risk... I wouldn't do it if I were you as they offer it to everyone apparently. $60 otd.

I never try the CT scene since all the ladies seem 40plus. And I would definitely never ask for bbfs from the older ladies. They just don’t interest me but I had asked young spinners in the early to mid 20s for bbfs in the past.

Went to 6th floor 93 Mott last Friday to see what the fuss is with Lucy..which is considerably younger. If anyone knows how this place is... A lot could be had for cheap... But almost all of them are way older. Lucy was an exception and I imagine her in her 30s to 40s. She was surprisingly available when I went around 12pm and took her for the 1/2. Lucy seemed to know how to work her demand to her advantage as she seemed to skip the massage and stripped completely right away compared to the other ladies who would give a massage first. After a rinse off the boys in the sink... Bbj and then she decided to get on top with a cover in hand... Just to test the waters... I asked for no hat...and she said extra.... I don't play it that way so I left it as is and she put it on to CG. I felt lazy so I let her grind and I pumped until completion... But the best part was once she knew I was done...she kept me in...for at least a minute til I was drained completely. She's definitely a looker but as with all the ladies...bbfs could be had and it's a risk... I wouldn't do it if I were you as they offer it to everyone apparently. $60 otd.
Lucy is good saw her when she started out a little while back bbfs can definitely be had with her

I didn’t know their had a door fee? I always pay a flat price and all was included. What’s the door fee?

Tried to check out 6 Allen 6th Fl this week and had some awkward interactions. Tl;DR no extras and just felt weird after.

Passed by on Friday and made my way up the stairs because I always feel the elevators in these buildings are a slower than usual. Make my way up, passed the kitchens and such, and make the exit on 6. I see a woman speaking on the phone in an area with a microwave and random stuff. Go to the door and the woman gets off her phone, pounds on the door and shouts at them. I don't speak any chinese, so I'm standing there while talk. Finally they let me in and ask me if I've been there before. I say no, but I've been other places.
I get some woman in a pink dress, wish I could remember her name. Whoever it was that was on rotation. She takes me to one of the rooms on the right. Pay for the half hour and undress. She tells me to go face down and I think, ok, it's my first time, they're being careful. She spreads a towel over me and does an over the towel massage. Touch the leg, caress, she doesn't pull away. Long story short, I don't get offered any extras. Says maybe next time. OK, fine. Get home and notice that her long nails had cut me along the neck and arm while she had been rubbing me.

Swing by again yesterday and get another girl, one who was there on Friday. She leads me to a room in the back and no towel this time. Cool, I think. We progress and as she gets ready for the flip she asks me who I've seen before at other places. I name a few places and names. She says ok and flip. Continues the massage and then tells me time is up. What. I ask about extras and she says time up. So we get to talking while I get changed. We go to the main room and talk with some of the other girls there about who I've seen before. I name a few again, regular places and they hook onto one name. Lot's of back and forth, and they tell me to sit down. They talk around me, telling me I'm handsome, meanwhile I'm trying to figure out what's going on. Finally I ask what I'm waiting for. The person I'd seen tells me that they're telling the girl I named to come here. I ask why. They say so she can give you a rub. I tell them that if I wanted to see that girl I would have gone to see her and get up. I leave and I will not be trying this place again.

Also, does anyone understand what "amigo" means in their lingo? They kept asking me about that every once in a while. I'm latino and speak spanish, so I mean, it means friend, but what else does it mean? Has anyone else had a weird interaction like this before?

I should probably start getting the contact info of people I like to see.

Usuallu if they take you to one of the three rooms in the back is a good sign. I've never been checked like thay before and i followed one of the old gals from Orchid Spa there. Some of the OG guys might remember her -- Mimi. She has definately aged but her body is still legit with a large rack for her age/size.

re:Finally they let me in and ask me if I've been there before. I say no, but I've been other places.
I say lie lie lie..
yes I have been here long time ago and keep with it and say how good good it was....
most have no problems with latinos as they are more paranoid with white people for the LEO aspect...

Tried to check out 6 Allen 6th Fl this week and had some awkward interactions. Tl;DR no extras and just felt weird after.

Passed by on Friday and made my way up the stairs because I always feel the elevators in these buildings are a slower than usual. Make my way up, passed the kitchens and such, and make the exit on 6. I see a woman speaking on the phone in an area with a microwave and random stuff. Go to the door and the woman gets off her phone, pounds on the door and shouts at them. I don't speak any chinese, so I'm standing there while talk. Finally they let me in and ask me if I've been there before. I say no, but I've been other places.
I get some woman in a pink dress, wish I could remember her name. Whoever it was that was on rotation. She takes me to one of the rooms on the right. Pay for the half hour and undress. She tells me to go face down and I think, ok, it's my first time, they're being careful. She spreads a towel over me and does an over the towel massage. Touch the leg, caress, she doesn't pull away. Long story short, I don't get offered any extras. Says maybe next time. OK, fine. Get home and notice that her long nails had cut me along the neck and arm while she had been rubbing me.

Swing by again yesterday and get another girl, one who was there on Friday. She leads me to a room in the back and no towel this time. Cool, I think. We progress and as she gets ready for the flip she asks me who I've seen before at other places. I name a few places and names. She says ok and flip. Continues the massage and then tells me time is up. What. I ask about extras and she says time up. So we get to talking while I get changed. We go to the main room and talk with some of the other girls there about who I've seen before. I name a few again, regular places and they hook onto one name. Lot's of back and forth, and they tell me to sit down. They talk around me, telling me I'm handsome, meanwhile I'm trying to figure out what's going on. Finally I ask what I'm waiting for. The person I'd seen tells me that they're telling the girl I named to come here. I ask why. They say so she can give you a rub. I tell them that if I wanted to see that girl I would have gone to see her and get up. I leave and I will not be trying this place again.

Also, does anyone understand what "amigo" means in their lingo? They kept asking me about that every once in a while. I'm latino and speak spanish, so I mean, it means friend, but what else does it mean? Has anyone else had a weird interaction like this before?

Maybe she was saying "amo only " massage only

when Chinese people refer to "amigo" or "the amigo" they mean "a Spanish speaking person," whether it be Puerto Rican or Ecuadorian or Peruvian or any other Spanish speaking South American (Latino) person. Like when I had Chinese do some work on my house, if the GC was short on workers, he would tell someone to drive the van in front of Home Depot and get an Amigo because mostly latino guys were there waiting for a day of employment in construction. So, in the Chinese lexicon of nationalities, there is basically Black (Heiren), Meigworen (American), Amigo (South American), Zhongguoren (Chinese), Korean (Hanguoren), Indian (Yin duo ren, but mostly they say "Indu.") ... that is basically it.

You see the "ren" being common in most of the above, meaning "people from that land."
So South American should be "nanmei ren" which translates roughly meaning "person from the south beautiful (land)"

But consider your clan to be special because they call you directly by your Spanish language word, "amigo," friend.

They call all Hispanic people amigo for them it refers to you as race

They must of thought you were Undercover LE. The ladies all talk about Undercover Le that busted them. So that’s why their wanted you to wait so she can either say yes your undercover or no and you would be ok for extras on your next go.