Chinatown Discussion *WARNING: IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THIS WEBSITE'S RULES DO NOT POST*

Went to see the gals at 98 Mott, 3 floor for my monthly fix as they never disappoint. One of the gals there mentioned about a John leaving a cell phone behind and wanted to give a holler for him to pick to pick it up in the near future. Just give them the make & color...

Very briefly stopped by 11 Allen around 9pm but didn't like the person that greeted me. Susan was sitting on the couch but didn't seem enthusiastic to get up so I walked away.

Decided I would go to 119 Elizabeth but that place is shuttered. Signs up on gates that they're now at 118 across the street. Go down the stairs, be careful friends, I'm 5'6 and it's a weird stairway. Wendy, Ana, Shishi, Lily, and Joyce are working. Pick Joyce for the obvious reason. Great bbbj. She tells me the other girls charge 100 for cbj. Get a look at Wendy and Lily before I leave and they're on the +45 side. I leave and almost hit my head on the ceiling going up the stairs.

Very briefly stopped by 11 Allen around 9pm but didn't like the person that greeted me. Susan was sitting on the couch but didn't seem enthusiastic to get up so I walked away.

Decided I would go to 119 Elizabeth but that place is shuttered. Signs up on gates that they're now at 118 across the street. Go down the stairs, be careful friends, I'm 5'6 and it's a weird stairway. Wendy, Ana, Shishi, Lily, and Joyce are working. Pick Joyce for the obvious reason. Great bbbj. She tells me the other girls charge 100 for cbj. Get a look at Wendy and Lily before I leave and they're on the +45 side. I leave and almost hit my head on the ceiling going up the stairs.
Is the new place smaller or bigger and is there doors or curtains. Is it cleaner ? She must of moved because of rent increases. These land lords are get crazy with rent these days. Some landlords are doubling the rent on renewals and putting business out as most can’t absorb such increases.

Btw did Susan look like she’s getting fat? Or is she still skinny

Is the new place smaller or bigger and is there doors or curtains. Is it cleaner ? She must of moved because of rent increases. These land lords are get crazy with rent these days. Some landlords are doubling the rent on renewals and putting business out as most can’t absorb such increases.

Its smaller and feels cramped. Curtains, not doors. Yeah, she said that the owners might put up a new building.

Still looks skinny in the face. She was covered by a blanket.

I was heading to Chinatown from flushing and got on a commuter bus for$3. During the ride in someone started coughing like crazy and I was shitting in my pants that that guy could have the Corona. When I get into CT I told my friend who I was meeting for dinner. We decided to hit the fasthouse first before we ate. Their normally 2 ladies working but today was only one and she was a 5 and I saw a wedding band on her finger. She didn’t allow any touching of anything and spray alcohol on junior and hands and then wrap junior and spread her legs for a 10 min pounding and I pop. I then waited for my friend to do his deed. While walking to the restaurant I still had that guy coughing on my mind and my friend said just wait 5 days to see if I have any symptoms. I been taking my temperature everyday. I thinking I should be all clear for now.

Most spas in CT are surely hurting too but 98 Mott 6th seems to be doing fine. Stopped by just to use the bathroom on 6th and when I walked in to get key all ladies were busy except for Erica. As I walked out of building, a group of 5-6 Hispanics were entering and joking about going to church. It was pretty obvious where they were heading.

Most spas in CT are surely hurting too but 98 Mott 6th seems to be doing fine. Stopped by just to use the bathroom on 6th and when I walked in to get key all ladies were busy except for Erica. As I walked out of building, a group of 5-6 Hispanics were entering and joking about going to church. It was pretty obvious where they were heading.
I'm really glad they're busy today. I stopped by yesterday around 2 and the four ladies all jumped up to try and get me to see them. I think Erica was supposed to be first in the cycle so they conceded her to take me. Saw her, and as I was getting ready Lucy asked me to see her, so I said ok. She told me that they haven't seen anyone all day. As I was getting ready Lily asked me for my time, so I said ok. Saw her, and then Amy. They each said the same and thanked me for my time. As I was finally leaving Tina arrived but I was spent and told her next time. In the time I was there I didn't hear another soul stop by.

Four women in one spa in the same day- this cannot go without merit! I salute and praise you. Talk about stud work! You definitely emptied your sack. Not sure how you walked out of the place.

The humanitarian aspect of giving these women work during this time of panic is just icing on the cake. More mongers should emulate you.

You must be young and fit!

My very best regards,

Pops

I'm really glad they're busy today. I stopped by yesterday around 2 and the four ladies all jumped up to try and get me to see them. I think Erica was supposed to be first in the cycle so they conceded her to take me. Saw her, and as I was getting ready Lucy asked me to see her, so I said ok. She told me that they haven't seen anyone all day. As I was getting ready Lily asked me for my time, so I said ok. Saw her, and then Amy. They each said the same and thanked me for my time. As I was finally leaving Tina arrived but I was spent and told her next time. In the time I was there I didn't hear another soul stop by.
I guess you just set the record for 4 ladies in one spa in one day. Great job keep it up and take some vitamin E.

place is dirty with moldy ceiling tiles....and if you get the front room she has a 2nd door to outside that she leaves open..
I walked all over CT last week of may and was dead...even 98 mott..,.
last week I walked CT again and a lot of places were putting up plywood and helicopters flying over city hall monitoring the
protesters....I decided to get out and check out queens..slim pickings

Also 118 is so busy and she had to leave 5 times to answer door and then another 3 for phone...
a real mood killer...Joyce is the one in charge and likes to talk talk talk..............
She kept asking me when am I going back to texas......I am not from texas but she was being nice so I stayed wth it

Also 118 is so busy and she had to leave 5 times to answer door and then another 3 for phone...
a real mood killer...Joyce is the one in charge and likes to talk talk talk..............
She kept asking me when am I going back to texas......I am not from texas but she was being nice so I stayed wth it
Can confirm that spot is busy. Stopped by Monday afternoon and joyce answers the door saying she's still busy. Guess I looked like someone else. As I was going back up the stairs someone else was approaching, I guess he thought I was going to skip him. She texts me ten minutes later that I can have a spot two hours from then. Decided to go home.

sorry to whoever I interrupted

Texted and walked by and saw 74A Forsyth opened for business. Their current schedule is till 7:30PM. 11 Allen still looks closed but their sign from the beginning of the pandemic said they were moving operation temporarily to 74A. Not sure if it is still the case since I didn’t go in.