Chinatown Discussion *WARNING: IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THIS WEBSITE'S RULES DO NOT POST*

95 canal

Been mongoring since the summer of 2016, and had yet to experience Chinatown. I decided it was time to dive headfirst (pun intended). After reading a few pages of reviews in this section I made 95 canal my destination, I’ve already been here twice. Got to the place walked up to third floor passing on the way up a room full of people playing games akin to dominoes. Got to the door rang to bell and both times I get greeted by Yumi. She’s a chubby late 30s to early 40s with Cs, she was wearing the same red dress. The first time I saw her I was like ok not bad the second time I was disappointed because I got the same girl lol. However both times were enjoyable. Average massage with intermittent st and off to the flip where I opted for fs. Kinda regret it since she’s not a looker and older, but both time she got engine going. It was indeed a good experience and will be back hopefully 3rd time the charm and I get to sample a different chick.

1hr 40
Tip 80
Total 120

Keep indulging my friends

95 canal

Been mongoring since the summer of 2016, and had yet to experience Chinatown. I decided it was time to dive headfirst (pun intended). After reading a few pages of reviews in this section I made 95 canal my destination, I’ve already been here twice. Got to the place walked up to third floor passing on the way up a room full of people playing games akin to dominoes. Got to the door rang to bell and both times I get greeted by Yumi. She’s a chubby late 30s to early 40s with Cs, she was wearing the same red dress. The first time I saw her I was like ok not bad the second time I was disappointed because I got the same girl lol. However both times were enjoyable. Average massage with intermittent st and off to the flip where I opted for fs. Kinda regret it since she’s not a looker and older, but both time she got engine going. It was indeed a good experience and will be back hopefully 3rd time the charm and I get to sample a different chick.

1hr 40
Tip 80
Total 120

Keep indulging my friends
If you want try someone else just ask to shethe other ladies. Remember your the customer doing the shopping so if you don’t see what you want leave and head to another place. Chinatown full of them

Yeah she's the newest addition and easily one of the best there but more money the older ones are a hell of a lot cheaper.
It’s all in how to negotiate for your services. If you accept the price quoted then that’s why you paying more then others for service. All of these ladies negotiate and if she doesn’t take my offer I way. Most of the time they will chase after you and say ok.

Paid visit to East Broadway spa. around 10E. First time visit. Only reason I went because I saw a cute spinner went down to the basement another day. Boy! I was wrong. Low energy mature ladies, with full of makeup and some guys were there. I almost wanted to go back but decided to go through it for 30min. Didn't even make any eye contact with lady went to one of the backroom. decent clean rooms but whole back smell like leaking toilet. Put my head down through the massage bed, it was smelling like rotten fish. One of the worst experience ever. I guess it was Karma, because I was SPA hopping all day looking for a new talent.

Paid visit to East Broadway spa. around 10E. First time visit. Only reason I went because I saw a cute spinner went down to the basement another day. Boy! I was wrong. Low energy mature ladies, with full of makeup and some guys were there. I almost wanted to go back but decided to go through it for 30min. Didn't even make any eye contact with lady went to one of the backroom. decent clean rooms but whole back smell like leaking toilet. Put my head down through the massage bed, it was smelling like rotten fish. One of the worst experience ever. I guess it was Karma, because I was SPA hopping all day looking for a new talent.
Was on the corner down in the basement about a lotto store?