Chinatown Discussion *WARNING: IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THIS WEBSITE'S RULES DO NOT POST*

Thanks for the info, folks.

Passed by 6th fl, 98 Mott St a few more times last month. It's... strange to say the least. There's no shower so get used to that sink, and all of the girls are friendly.

Lucy, the youngest looking one there knows she's in hottest demand, but she's got a nice personality. Slim body, decent face. Good bbbj and flexible.
Tina, seems to have had some work done, has a little bit of the Joan Rivers face going on. Blonde hair, tiny top. Great bbbj, but bottoms out easily, I think her box is very shallow and I'm not big down there.
Ericka, I think physically the smallest there, looks in her 50s, not much extra meat anywhere. Decent bbbj but a little bit more teeth than I'd appreciate. If she likes you she gets really into it and will kegel squeeze like a beast when she Os.
Lily, not the youngest looking but very cute and I would say slightly taller than Ericka. Good bbjj, and also gets into it.
Shishi, I would say that she looks older than Tina, dark hair, but shishi doesn't look like she's had any work. Good bbbj, small frame, but would not always be my first choice.
Lisa, I've seen her in the past but have not personally chosen her recently because I've heard scuttlebutt that always makes me wary. Red hair, pudgier than the rest, bigger breasts and looks older. When I did see her it was a decent bbbj, and her box was ok, but she allowed greek.

All in all, always it's a decent spot for the price, about 60 for average service and they're ok with 2 pops for 80. Let me know if I'm paying too much.
The place is pretty standard, the walls don't go all the way up to the ceiling, similar floor space in every room and while they have their own room, they move around depending on who is busy. Interested in seeing if anyone has other opinions about the girls here.

Also want to know if anyone has found any good places in CT to check out. I seem to be cycling my normal spots and getting bored.

Passed by 6th fl, 98 Mott St a few more times last month. It's... strange to say the least. There's no shower so get used to that sink, and all of the girls are friendly.

Lucy, the youngest looking one there knows she's in hottest demand, but she's got a nice personality. Slim body, decent face. Good bbbj and flexible.
Tina, seems to have had some work done, has a little bit of the Joan Rivers face going on. Blonde hair, tiny top. Great bbbj, but bottoms out easily, I think her box is very shallow and I'm not big down there.
Ericka, I think physically the smallest there, looks in her 50s, not much extra meat anywhere. Decent bbbj but a little bit more teeth than I'd appreciate. If she likes you she gets really into it and will kegel squeeze like a beast when she Os.
Lily, not the youngest looking but very cute and I would say slightly taller than Ericka. Good bbjj, and also gets into it.
Shishi, I would say that she looks older than Tina, dark hair, but shishi doesn't look like she's had any work. Good bbbj, small frame, but would not always be my first choice.
Lisa, I've seen her in the past but have not personally chosen her recently because I've heard scuttlebutt that always makes me wary. Red hair, pudgier than the rest, bigger breasts and looks older. When I did see her it was a decent bbbj, and her box was ok, but she allowed greek.

All in all, always it's a decent spot for the price, about 60 for average service and they're ok with 2 pops for 80. Let me know if I'm paying too much.
The place is pretty standard, the walls don't go all the way up to the ceiling, similar floor space in every room and while they have their own room, they move around depending on who is busy. Interested in seeing if anyone has other opinions about the girls here.

Also want to know if anyone has found any good places in CT to check out. I seem to be cycling my normal spots and getting bored.

Interesting! Now does Lucy give two pop for $80?

Great summary. Matches my experience as well, especially regarding Tina's box. I rarely go FS with her for that reason. I usually pay $80 flat, but haven't ever gone for 2 pops.

Surprised Lisa allowed greek. Did you have to negotiate a higher price?

Great summary. Matches my experience as well, especially regarding Tina's box. I rarely go FS with her for that reason. I usually pay $80 flat, but haven't ever gone for 2 pops.

Surprised Lisa allowed greek. Did you have to negotiate a higher price?
Can you share your experience as I don’t seem to find any reviews from you. Which ladies did you see?

Can you share your experience as I don’t seem to find any reviews from you. Which ladies did you see?
I suppose it's time to slide out of lurker mode and contribute. I visit Chinatown occasionally and tend to stick to the regular spots that most on this board are familiar with: 98M 3rd/6th and 119 Elizabeth.

Last time I visited 98M 6th Fl was about 2 weeks ago. Lisa, Tina, and a lady with glasses (never got her name, but have gone with her once) were there. Tina grabbed me as soon as I walked in; she must've been next up or something as the others barely batted an eye. Told her I wanted only half an hour as I had dinner plans to keep.

The massage was nothing to write home about, but she spent a decent amount of time on it. The whole experience lacked any sort of technical edge to it. It was basically a glorified rubdown. Asked her to go easy on the oil as I don't enjoy the post-massage greasiness.

On the flip, she pointed to her mouth and I signaled her to go ahead. Seems to be her preferred service as she made no move to get naked. Usually, the others will strip down when it's happy time. Effort level was good: she paid lots of attention to my nipples, chest, and balls before moving onto the main BJ. Eventually, I got a little too horned up to just passively get sucked so I motioned towards her crotch, implying I wanted FS. She seemed very reluctant, maybe even a little "torn" but eventually agreed. When she got on her back and I started to put it in, I quickly figured out why - she was insanely tight and not in an enjoyable way. I could barely get half of myself in there and I am perfectly average. After maybe two or three minutes of trying to make it work, I gave up and had her suck me off to completion. She took it like a champ and spit it out in the sink afterwards.

Total dmg was 0.8, which is what I've paid there for over a year now. Tina took it gratefully and bowed a few times on my way out.

Stopped by 98 Mott 6th floor and saw they had a new girl, Jian Mi. She's plain looking, about late 30s or early 40s. Has a little bit of a belly but small everywhere else but about 5'4. Tina told me she was new and I could tell. Average price, but very friendly. Be nice to this one folks and guide her a bit.

Mod note: please be more specific than "average price".

Comments like "Be nice to this one folks and guide her a bit." usually set off red flags to other members of suspected schilling.
Thanks for the contribution but please read the rules on reviews.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stopped by 98 Mott 6th floor and saw they had a new girl, Jian Mi. She's plain looking, about late 30s or early 40s. Has a little bit of a belly but small everywhere else but about 5'4. Tina told me she was new and I could tell. Average price, but very friendly. Be nice to this one folks and guide her a bit.

Mod note: please be more specific than "average price".

Comments like "Be nice to this one folks and guide her a bit." usually set off red flags to other members of suspected schilling.
Thanks for the contribution but please read the rules on reviews.
I think I saw the same one the other day, She said her name was Aimee. Good service, friendly. passable English. Not the best looking but hey it is 6th floor. I think she said she is in NY for only a short time. I may try to see her again soon. $90 all in, 2 pops

I think I saw the same one the other day, She said her name was Aimee. Good service, friendly. passable English. Not the best looking but hey it is 6th floor. I think she said she is in NY for only a short time. I may try to see her again soon. $90 all in, 2 pops
Was that 2 pop as CFS or was one a bj. Also was everything cover as a lot of these new girls showing up from Asia starts out doing raw until someone tells them to get a cover.

I've visited 119 E for the past week. Had BBBJ with Joyce, Cici, and then Wendy - usual 1hr + 80 tip. Everytime, they would spray some alcohol on a paper towel and then use it to rub on my Jr. I remember reading about it and yes it does sting.

Stopped by 98 Mott St 6th floor and drew a new person, Amy, because everyone else was busy. She's about 5'3, slim body with a paunch, looks a bit older than Lucy, but also looks like she's had some work done on her face. If I can say anything nice, it's that she has C cups.
We go into the room, wash and I lay down. Starts the bbbj, which was just awful. Felt like she was trying to rush the job with her hands doing 95% of the work. I try coaching to no avail. Cover comes on, switch to missionary. I notice that I'm bottoming out on her and she's trying to keep me from going deeper. I'm not a big guy either. Try to wrap up quickly and finally finish. Gave her 60 but she asks for more so I reluctantly gave her an extra 20. Will not repeat with her again.

What’s the rumor about Lily?
And who is your usual 1st choice?
Haven’t been to 6th floor yet only been to the 3rd

I have been to 3rd floor several times now. First time there she (didn't ask name) quoted me 120 after I had already taken all my clothes off. I told her all I had was 80, and she made it seem like it wasn't enough, I apologized and started to get dressed, but she said it was ok, just bring more next time. Yeah. Sure.
Right away she's grabbing at my junk, and seemed to be impressed by my size (they all do, I'd like to think I'm above average size, but I have a feeling they say that to everyone) starts off with bbbj, and we proceed to doggy for about 5 mins, flip to mish and finished fast (I usually finish fast). Not sure if she was enjoying it, or trying to make a good first impression but she offered a quick rub down, and than a second pop.
I have been here 4 or 5 times since, and she always grabs me when she sees me, again not sure if she likes me, or if she's just next in rotation.
So since I've made my presence known here, and usually bust in like 5 mins, one time I came in and she was like "I have surprise you" she comes in with another girl and get an amazing bbbj from both chicks one was sucking my shaft while the other was sucking my balls and licking my taint... Needless to say I didn't even last 5 mins.
I'm going to continue to visit this place and try and push the boundaries, I'll report back.

PS. Went to 6th floor, but didn't know what door to go to....anyone?

I have been to 3rd floor several times now. First time there she (didn't ask name) quoted me 120 after I had already taken all my clothes off. I told her all I had was 80, and she made it seem like it wasn't enough, I apologized and started to get dressed, but she said it was ok, just bring more next time. Yeah. Sure.
Right away she's grabbing at my junk, and seemed to be impressed by my size (they all do, I'd like to think I'm above average size, but I have a feeling they say that to everyone) starts off with bbbj, and we proceed to doggy for about 5 mins, flip to mish and finished fast (I usually finish fast). Not sure if she was enjoying it, or trying to make a good first impression but she offered a quick rub down, and than a second pop.
I have been here 4 or 5 times since, and she always grabs me when she sees me, again not sure if she likes me, or if she's just next in rotation.
So since I've made my presence known here, and usually bust in like 5 mins, one time I came in and she was like "I have surprise you" she comes in with another girl and get an amazing bbbj from both chicks one was sucking my shaft while the other was sucking my balls and licking my taint... Needless to say I didn't even last 5 mins.
I'm going to continue to visit this place and try and push the boundaries, I'll report back.

PS. Went to 6th floor, but didn't know what door to go to....anyone?
So u still don't know her name??