Cherrie Bombs

Bio with Nature et all, they are less than 2 miles away from CB and you can be on your way in 15 minutes if you want to. If CB's is recording audio or ideo, that would make me real uncomfortable, because didn't I just read a thread about a place in Jersey (Cheeks?/ Cheers) that has cameras in their tents and LE confiscateed it. Don't get me wrong I like CB, Stafff is great, friendly, place is clean. Bery different from the slezefactorat Teasers, BADABing, and XP. I Haven't been in Sugarbush since it originally opened

Magic, There are no video setups in CB. They say that there is audio recordings in the rooms to scare the girls from making dates outside the club with the guys. Knew a stripper that used to work there.

No Merry XMAS at CB's

Picked Sky(sp) a black 5' 9" dancer from a group of 5. Paid $25 for 10 minutes and was led to a lrge room fully mirrored with a couch which I sat on after taking out my money. Sky came over to the couch and began a half hearted grind. She turns around and starts runnning her tongue in and out over her lips and says how much? I give her $110 which she takes and puts in her bag and then she comes back and begins the same lame grind with her tits pulled out over her top. I stand up and pull down my pants and she like what are you doing , management has started a new policy. If I want a CBJ I have to upgrade to the 30 minute $50 room no exceptions because they get in trouble if found out. Then she says I'll also need to fork over another $40 for the head because that doesn't happen for the coin I've paid. I was like WTF am I in the Twilight Zone. This is Edison and the money is in line with all the other similar dives around here. Felt like she false advertised by flashing the head signal, taking my money and then saying not enough. I was so pissed but just stood up called her a ripoff whore and bounced. It's my fault for not getting the menu but c'mon this is Edison and she was an asshole.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Picked Sky(sp) a black 5' 9" dancer from a group of 5. Paid $25 for 10 minutes and was led to a lrge room fully mirrored with a couch which I sat on after taking out my money. Sky came over to the couch and began a half hearted grind. She turns around and starts runnning her tongue in and out over her lips and says how much? I give her $110 which she takes and puts in her bag and then she comes back and begins the same lame grind with her tits pulled out over her top. I stand up and pull down my pants and she like what are you doing , management has started a new policy. If I want a CBJ I have to upgrade to the 30 minute $50 room no exceptions because they get in trouble if found out. Then she says I'll also need to fork over another $40 for the head because that doesn't happen for the coin I've paid. I was like WTF am I in the Twilight Zone. This is Edison and the money is in line with all the other similar dives around here. Felt like she false advertised by flashing the head signal, taking my money and then saying not enough. I was so pissed but just stood up called her a ripoff whore and bounced. It's my fault for not getting the menu but c'mon this is Edison and she was an asshole.
Wow, So now they want a total of $200 for a cbj? Good thing Nature and company are over in Farmingdale. Thanks for the report.

They also charged $50 downstairs, the price increase $10 to cover the extravagant lavish dinner which was some salad and a 6 fooot hero. Guys running around dicks in hand likethey never saw a woman before and crowding so close to each other that they turned the couples off many times. So many of them wanking I bet a bunch of em gizzed all over each other. I had to pull one guy back because he was trying to stick his dick in this girls mouth while she was sucking her bf off & he certainly wasn't invited to join, He mumbled something about doing what ever he wanted for the price at the door. argh. I was going to give nm or ava a call on the way home but forgot where I put my cell phone before I went in

Last edited:
What's the "head signal"?

Wet spots

To Wheritat re: wet spots.
Take a closer look at the wet spots. Most of the time with the cleaner girls there like Jelissa it's acually remnants of the alcohol spray they use to clean coach after every dance. But that's only with the cleaner girls there.

Last edited:
D!RKD!GGLER. Yes, that also can be true too. Although I did have to throw a jacket away because one time I left with some "white" shit on my arm that no matter how much I washed it, it never fully came off.I think I need a Jelissa fix to make my monday better!

I just got back from Cheeri Bombs. Nothing has changed there that I can see. There were only 3 girls there. I saw a street walker looking girl, no thanks. I saw a real tall black girl, which was a girl named luv. I passed. It might have been the one that did nothing so glad that I passed. She was like over 6'. So I picked Lexi, who I never seen before but heard good things about. I paid 20 for a single. So I gave her 100 tip and we both took off everything. After a lot of mutual touching, she gave me a great cbj.

hey lightweight...if u want to save some dough...withgirls that are comparable to these jack shacks...check out some of the reviews in the inexpensive head thread.

Seeker, Are you talking about the Cheap Thrills? I really don't see too much in regards to LI. If there is a Cheap head thread, like you said, I am missing it. Where do I look? Thanks again seeker.

Last edited:
I just got back from Cheeri Bombs. I saw a real tall black girl, which was a girl named luv. I passed. It might have been the one that did nothing so glad that I passed. She was like over 6'.

You got her name right , it's LUV. I was so pissed leaving I knew it had three letters so I somehow came up with Sky.