Cherrie Bombs

if that's the lisa that was there years ago, stay the fuck away. she gave me an awful time. basically stole my money. she insisted I was LE and told me to get out. i have been at this a LONG time. i didn't do something stupid. she was just a total bitch.

if that's the lisa that was there years ago, stay the fuck away. she gave me an awful time. basically stole my money. she insisted I was LE and told me to get out. i have been at this a LONG time. i didn't do something stupid. she was just a total bitch.
I saw her a few times several years ago. She wasn't a bitch, but she was excessively careful, both about cleanliness and possible LE.
She got nervous when I hung up my jacket on the hook on the door. She frisked it to make sure there wasn't a recording device in the pocket!
She also sprayed everything in sight with disinfectant before, during and after the session.
I'm a very clean guy to begin with, so I appreciated it at first, but it really got to the point that the session wasn't fun.
Most of the other girls make sure things stay clean, but they don't take it to the extreme that she does.
All in all, it feels more like a visit to the doctors office.

it basically boils down to how well you mesh with her... hit or miss... when I used to go there I had great times with Lisa. But as you've seen some guys have had nightmare experiences.

Saw Jelissa on Wed nite. This time I opted for the $200 tip for F/S. She actually put a surgical type glove on my hand with some lube and had me finger her first (full insertion with some stimulation). Jelissa is either a pretty good actress or she really got off on that. Then she took out a cover. She has an unusual method of unrolling it first, putting some lube inside, then putting it on. Pretty good CG.

A little conversation while we both were dressing. She's a real GF type (although I know the reality is otherwise).

it basically boils down to how well you mesh with her... hit or miss... when I used to go there I had great times with Lisa. But as you've seen some guys have had nightmare experiences.
I agree. I hit it off with Lisa right away. The cleanliness thing didn't bother me and as she became more comfortable with me and realized that it wasn't necessary, while she still made sure that the room was clean, she stopped with the Purell or alcohol on me.

The only problem with Lisa was that she liked to talk at the beginning of the session. There were a couple of occasions when we ran out of time because of too much talking in the beginning. Luckily, both times I was on the verge of popping and we continued a few seconds longer. But had I not been ready to pop, I was sure that she was going to be looking for some more money.

After that, I made sure to keep the early conversation to a minimum and wait to do our talking after I had cum.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I saw Ty this morning. Cute WOC, nice tits, really nice tits. Decent ass, a little pudgy around the belly. Her CBJ ($100) was good at first but once little billy swelled to max thickness all I felt were teeth. I asked her repeatedly to try to use less teeth. She tried but my dick hurt at the end. As with all the other CB girls she would not discuss if FS were available or how much. Good aditude. Would not repeat CBJ.

Jelissa at Cherri Bombs

Saw Jelissa. Paid 15 up front plus 100 in the room. She has nice body great tits which i liked playing with. She got right to business and had me undress and gave a very enthusiastic and loud CBJ. Didnt last too long with her and enjoyed myself.

Last edited:
Jelissa

Saw Jelissa the other day. She is very cute. I didn't expect her to be that good looking. Nice body & perky tits with nice nipples. Her kitty is shaved and looked just as good as the rest of her. Paid 15 for 10 min. She came in & I put 50 on the table. She said that min is 70 & it's been that for the past 2 years. She agreed to 60. She stripped down & gave a ok dance. Touching allowed. When I asked to touch her kitty, she said NO before I even finished asking. Asked me to get comfy. Out came a hat & I said don't bother. She was concerned about making a mess. Lubed me up & stroked away & with her other hand I asked her to play with the boys, which she did. I played with her tits & before I knew it I shot my nut. She gave some moans & slowly milked me dry. Since she is so cute, I would repeat. Only bad part was when I first walked in the couch had some wet spots on it. Guys, take a good look before you sit.

Charlotte @ CB

went there this week end after 10 minutes of looking for a parking spot i finally park and see the Chinese delivery guy leaving, so that took Wendy off my list and that made the pickings even slimmer! So i opted for the $10 lap dance with Charlotte, get to the room normal dance for about ten seconds then gets down to business grabbing my cock asks me to get comfortable she took out the rubber and gave me a CBJ. which was nothing to write home about i have had better. but for the price $10 for the dance and $100 tip yeah i got what i paid for.

went there this week end after 10 minutes of looking for a parking spot i finally park and see the Chinese delivery guy leaving, so that took Wendy off my list and that made the pickings even slimmer! So i opted for the $10 lap dance with Charlotte, get to the room normal dance for about ten seconds then gets down to business grabbing my cock asks me to get comfortable she took out the rubber and gave me a CBJ. which was nothing to write home about i have had better. but for the price $10 for the dance and $100 tip yeah i got what i paid for.

check out the "inexpensive head thread" in the ISO section biohazard !

as billys has already pointed out, some of those girls do a much better job for up to 30

minutes and half the price !!

link.....http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31831&page=5

Cherri bombs

Saw Jelissa the other day - she continues to be an "A" class performer. Also saw Christine recently and to knit pick was very dissapointed with her hair. Christine used to look great when she had her hair straight and nicely combed/brushed. Lately it seems like she's growing it all over the place and it has no rhyme or reason (seems like a big bush). Maybe I'm simply seeing her on bad days - anybody with an opinion?
Also got a quick look at Violet though the window and was disappointed that it wasn't the same Violet that used to work there a while ago.

I was told today that CB audio records the rooms and might now be video taping as well. the talent there sucks as of late and anyone who was good looking moved on to XD. XD is a better bang for the buck. No pun intended ;)

I went to cb today and had a dance with Taylor.Very pretty girl real sweet had a great cbj
followed by fs.She was great i will be seeing her again.