Cherrie Bombs

I posted this in the xdreams thread but someone suggested a new thread.

Went back today saw Lexi:
Got a double and met her in the room, she was there first i had no time to put my lap dance money separate from the rest!tipped 100 and she asked for more said they started taking 20 from every dance they did! whah whah whah here's 20 , she started dancing has a nice body nice fake tits great CBJ put on a nice show like she was into it ! i finished and i was back at the counter for another lap dance.

Saw Presley next:

Got another double, got to the room she comes and asks me if i just finished a lap dance? and i said yes . She had a look of "this is going to be a while" gave her a tip of 120 and was told that the tip for doubles was between 140 - 270!! So i reluctantly give in and give her another 20. She started the dance and she was starting at herself in the mirror more then anything i tell you this girl was really full of herself! she starts shaking her ass and watching her self in the mirror, not once but for about 2 min!!! Anyway she gets down to business very mechanical CBJ Not Enthusiastic at all!!!

Out of both of these Girls Lexi is the better of the two she put on the act that she was into it, i plan to see Alycia next!!

Wendy is a fat pig with the worst garlic breath known to man. I used to enjoy my LD's with her but lately she is looking for way too much money and I am sorry but her body does not command that kind of cash. She is also way to LE paranoid for me. Christ sakes even if she knows you she is still that way.

Julianma

Saw Julianna the other night and she seemed very friendly and not bad looking at all........She is a seasoned veteran at this place and made my 10 min cbj last till the very end. Popped hard and off I went.......Total cost 15+75!!!

alicia $15 +$120 ( i just won a great deal of money at a poker game ) CBJ and Dildo action. Have to say this girl is a stone cold freak If its a act then god bless her acting skills boy she can suck a cock and deep throat too all with a smile on her face. If you must go to these places try her she is good.

Alicia is a good bang. Told her i was a regular got cbj, for like a minute she gives excellent proffessional...then tapped that ass. dude she is a freak. she likes its a lil rough but not to much...not in to greek though but plus tip and 120, who can complain...
On a side note wasnt to crazy with Jessica...had to fork up 220 and then the chick wont even let you bang her right and proper. Her excuse is she wont let guys dig her out because she is afraid of the condom breaking..(i smell bullshit) anyways she gives half ass cbj for the first part of the session, then a shytty bang..then goes back to handy and cbj, what a crock o shyt...stick with alicia she is a grade A freak and her pussy taste sweet!!

Alicia is a good bang. Told her i was a regular got cbj, for like a minute she gives excellent proffessional...then tapped that ass. dude she is a freak. she likes its a lil rough but not to much...not in to greek though but plus tip and 120, who can complain...
On a side note wasnt to crazy with Jessica...had to fork up 220 and then the chick wont even let you bang her right and proper. Her excuse is she wont let guys dig her out because she is afraid of the condom breaking..(i smell bullshit) anyways she gives half ass cbj for the first part of the session, then a shytty bang..then goes back to handy and cbj, what a crock o shyt...stick with alicia she is a grade A freak and her pussy taste sweet!!
Welcome to the board and thats a great first post! thanks i will take your advice.Thank you for the review of Jessica you saved me some money !

Lisa?

I just saw pictures of the new girl at CB, Lisa. Can someone tell me whether this is the same Lisa that used to work there when it was Club Babylon? She had huge natural boobs with a pierced left nipple.

She used to get mixed reviews at the , but I always had a great time with her. I haven't been down to Edison in quite a while. But I was thinking about heading back there soon. I wouldn't mind seeing Lisa again.]Lisa.[/url] Can someone tell me whether this is the same Lisa that used to work there when it was Club Babylon? She had huge natural boobs with a pierced left nipple.

She used to get mixed reviews at the , but I always had a great time with her. I haven't been down to Edison in quite a while. But I was thinking about heading back there soon. I wouldn't mind seeing Lisa again.

I explored some other girls at CB and even XD. Thought it was time to give back. There may be nothing new here but here goes...

Christine@ CB... picked her from the photos on the site. Took 20 min. Pretty girl, pretty face, nice petite frame and kinda quiet which was relaxing. When she came in the room, asked if I had been there before. Yes, slipped her $200. She started a lap dance rubbing that cute little ass into my crotch then told me to get "comfortable" (Strip) got on her knees and slipped a hat on and proceeded give me a pretty damn good bj, which may be a matter of personal preference. Slow and firm, not too hard and with a nice tongue massage, then she mounted me reverse style awhile than CG, nice and snug but she never took me all the way in. Kind of a mix of tease and frustration. Then she hopped off and tried finishing with a HJ, cover still on. Wasn't working, so she pragmatically slid it off, lubed me up and finished me off barehanded. Overall, good time but I wanted to bury my meat in that little bod and never got to explore her foot fetish. sigh. I would see her again.

Next time I went, before lunch on a Tue or Wed, tried Selena. She said her tip was between $150 and $250, so I gave her 2. She counted it and said "I said $150 to $250" so we werent off to a great start, but she wanted another 50 and promised me a good time and I didnt come to argue, so I coughed up. Girl is a freak, she leaned over me dragged her hand from my crotch up to my chest and said get "comfortable" (again with the cliche, at least now I know what it means) She looked good at first, so My hands roamed a little as we stood there, me in my birthday suit, her partially clad, she sat me down, and I still wasnt quite "up" but she slipped the cover on Mr Softy and blew some life into him and I was good to go. Her BJ was a little rough and clumsy to me this first time around, but served its purpose. Then she pulled me up and bent over and told me to fuck her. Any rules, I asked. "No rules , you can do whatever you want". Sounded good, but as she guided me into what was a pretty loose hole, she never let go with her hand, and had quite a grip too, it was starting to get uncomfortable, so I pulled out and told her. She became much more hospitable. She turned around and I got a new and improved CBJ, Soft and sensual, then she lay back, which is when I noticed the pouch gut and giant C-Sec Scar, but now was not the time for selectivity. She let me hit it mish and started telling me she wanted me to stick it in her ass. I was happy to oblige and her ass was thankfully a lot tighter than what I had just come from and I blew inside her in no time. When she handed me some paper towels, I noticed she's missing a finger. This girl is a mess as far as being a stripper, and she comes off a little snippish at first, but once she warms up... Damn, wish I could I could transplant her brain into Christine's body. I probably wouldn't see her again (unless I am feeling exceptionally dirty). -snicker-

Went to see Jelissa last Saturday, but she was busy so I saw Ty instead.

Pretty WOC with a good attitude. Asked her for her tip range. FS not on the menu, so $100 for a good CBJ, with a lot of hand work before the cover went on.