Cheap Head Thread

Imho, this is my personal monger cost bracket:

Anything below $80 i would consider the cheap cap but know that you are getting what you pay for. Obv if $60, just keep the lights low and temper expectations.

$80-120 is the mid range for a quickie but whether thats ‘cheap’ depends on how hot the girl is and how good the service, ie hottie with great service at $120 is a bargain but a toothless frumpy grimace shaped ogre at $80 is an ill-advised transaction.

But feel $120 or more is the standard starting base price but the girl has to be at least a 7 and the service to match as well, so whether its a deal or not depends on the experience and its a sliding scale from there
you left out the "weighting" of crazy (or drug induced variability of behavior and service levels) as well....

Jade: 973-814-2170

Folks, apologies as i put the phone number in the wrong format. I’ll try again and hopefully this is correct.
Elmsford cheap motel BJ $100 quickie
Attractive hispanic, large breasts
holy hell, shes my type 100%! huge round knockers, milfy but in great shape with a nice face. I doubt the photos are recent or not photoshopped (photos look more italian than hispanic) but unless egregiously off, Id say this is a great deal.

Are we serious? I think the pictures are great too. But I would say there’s no chance that’s really her. $100 Hispanic lady is not who those pictures are of. Please tell me you have first hand knowledge I am wrong.

Sorry guys, I was away for a week and just getting back online. She looks absolutely nothing like her pictures as they are fake, yet she is attractive so you won't be disappointed. She has very large breasts and a nice body with long hair.

Westchester Bambi 929-456-3757
She is a white Italian provider (slim, nice round ass and long dark hair) and a really nice person from what I can tell. Have seen her few times. I only see her for a 15 minute CBJ for $100 total. She is submissive and very accommodating for all my needs and lets me do whatever I ask her. She is an absolute sweetheart. The only negative is the dingy motel in elmsford which gives me the creeps. I also don't know if $100 cbj is a fair price or should be lower for a quick cbj as most of her customers partake FS. Sometimes, I've given her a bit more.. She does everything covered at the moment (my preference as well) but in the past was more relaxed about the cover. Ymmv. If someone gets her at a lower price or anything else noteworthy, please post.

Since 2019/2020 the decline in BBJ car date girls in the market has plummeted severely. We used to have a pretty decent well to grab from. It is apparent in reviews as well, most seem to be for the AMP/LMP scene.
I can’t point enough to Fentanyl killing most of the talent off but it also makes me wonder how many girls we lost to OF/SA scene that took off in recent years to extremes.

Since 2019/2020 the decline in BBJ car date girls in the market has plummeted severely. We used to have a pretty decent well to grab from. It is apparent in reviews as well, most seem to be for the AMP/LMP scene.
I can’t point enough to Fentanyl killing most of the talent off but it also makes me wonder how many girls we lost to OF/SA scene that took off in recent years to extremes.
There atleast 5 girls still working in Coram non of them
Have died they just have been going to jail from 60 days to 6 months lately for not showing up in court and drug posession

Have you found any ladies will to do two pop bbjs for $200 or less like pre-pandemic prices in these times? I prefer women who host than car dates to be honest with you just my preferences.