Cheap Head Thread

Double trouble.
Part 2

Amanda/Bri.
Amazing cock and ball worship cardate for 60 in patchogue .

So she has been reviewed here a couple times with mixed results but i decided to text her (about 10 minutes after i dropped off Bonnie Bella, i was really horny!) and I may have caugh her in a good day. No attitude whatsover but she did make me feel like she was about to flake. Waited for about 15 minutes and as i was aboit to leave I saw this fit blonde in leggings walk towards my car.

She arrived, got in my car & told me to drive about 3 minutes away from where we met. Made some quick talk while i rubbed her legs and told her to move to the back seat. She let me rub her ass and bury my face on it (with a sexy tight pair of leggings on) for couple minutes before she wrapped her lips on my cock and gave me the best bbj DT, cock worship, ball draining experience that I have had in quite a while.

I was done fairly quick (about 10 minutes or so) but not before her tongue polished my entire cock, balls and taint. This lady really knows how to give a pse bbj. She wanted to save my number and wanted to meet again for FS.

She is very freaky and eager to please. Another one I will repeat.

Despite the 5 star performance, i still wanted more but i was unable to get a hold of another local chick.

I also contacted a bbw chick from patchogue (i was really in a sampling mood!) but after she said she didnt suck balls so i passed.
She only offers cardates?

I was traveling the other day and found myself in the need for a quick head job came across this ad of a lady named Angel (631-575-2028 after reading some of the comments and mixed reviews I decided to take a chance she was in the area I was in at the time gave her call said I was interested in a QV she quoted me 60 so I said ok gave me location said give 5 minutes I will be there called when I got to location went to door meet me in a teddy she is a little chubby but it seem to fit her well donation on table stripped down started a nice bbbj I started roaming got to ass snaked my way around front started playing she must of been in the mood cause she was getting wet and and moaning she started sucking real hard popped and she swallowed all of it tells me next time she wants to fuck guess she liked my finger job or just wanted more money said we'll see she went back down and started cleaning me up left Location sayville although i notice she also stays in Hauppauge

That is also correct but i would say older than early 40s. I really didnt provide a lot of physical info on her thanks for bringing it up.
Nice man, I've seen her too after someone else reviewed her here while back. Shes good, fat ass, good sucker ,but flaky. Have called her and shes just too doped uo to even talk. Thinking shes less than 40 but getting down on the H and the C will do that to you, also shes been arrested before and recently this last year for possession and selling pussy so just a heads up to be careful since her type is usually around questionable characters and or could be being watched by L.E. other than that a good fuck and suck. Just hard to get a hold of.

Nice man, I've seen her too after someone else reviewed her here while back. Shes good, fat ass, good sucker ,but flaky. Have called her and shes just too doped uo to even talk. Thinking shes less than 40 but getting down on the H and the C will do that to you, also shes been arrested before and recently this last year for possession and selling pussy so just a heads up to be careful since her type is usually around questionable characters and or could be being watched by L.E. other than that a good fuck and suck. Just hard to get a hold of.

It sucks when you actually know the person n I mean that honestly. Drugs (not weed) will make u do whatever it is to get that fix n I mean whatever. But yes she does like her shady druggy characters

It sucks when you actually know the person n I mean that honestly. Drugs (not weed) will make u do whatever it is to get that fix n I mean whatever. But yes she does like her shady druggy characters
Since we are bringing this up. She did have some marks on her hand. Didn't want to spread fake news & I am really not an expert on this but the only other time I have seen something like that was on the arms, legs of a sw.

So yeah, she might party on the DL. I tried to contact her again but no luck. Hope one of you bastards can end this decade with a great bbjtc!

What’s up fellas long time no review but I’m back. I have been kinda busy this past 3 weeks and maaaaaaaaan I found a couple HOOVERS!!!!!

-Jada- Islip/Bayshore – 631- 481-8453
This girl is hot and cold. Both times I hit up she was chill. When my buddy hit her up she wasn’t having a good day (I saw the text messages. She went from 0-100 real quick). My 1st encounter: Was around 8 at night JR was itching to get into some action it’s been like 2 weeks and my boys were hanging LOW. I hit her up she quoted me .8 BBJCIM or .6 BBJ no CIM. I went with the no CIM cause I forgot I spent a .2 earlier that day. So I get the address and I’m out. It’s in Islip. I scoop her up, we go to the BoA parking lot about 5mins away from where I picked her up. We get settled and I drop my pants. She gets to work. Good suction, take directions well, only thing is her transition from straight head work to using her hands needs some work but it’s not a deal breaker. Once she got the rhythm of what I wanted. She was golden; up down ,head swirl, hand, the whole 9yards. While I was trying figure out where my soul was headed I forgot to warn her that I was about to blow and I shot a 2week old baby bomb into her mouth. She caught EVERY bit of it, waiting until Jr stopped moving, opened the door and spit. She wasn’t pissed but I could tell she wasn’t happy. I felt bad cause I’m a HEAVY shooter so I was like “my fault you sucked me stupid for a sec. I owe you .2” she laughed and was like “you can cashapp me if you want.” Cashapped her .2 took her back to where I picked her up exchanged pleasantries and I was on my way. 2nd encounter: same set up but I picked her up at a place on the edge of Bayshore and Brentwood. She hopped in the car, we chit chatted, she joked about last time while we found a spot. We found a spot. I got comfortable and Jr was happy to see her to say the least. She got to work. Didn’t have to tell her anything she remembered what I wanted and proceeded to give Jr a goooood polishing. I warned her this time and proceeded to assault her tonsils with with my little soldiers. She waiting until everybody was on the battlefield and Jr stopped moving. Opened the door and let the soldiers out in the grass. Gave her the money and dropped her off. Was on my way home.

Face: 8- (girl in ad)
Body: 10- Shes a dancer
Performance: solid 8
Price: .8 BBJCIM
SS1.0, HH 1.5, HR 2.0 no bare sex no backdoor. Drop my name (Rich) to help negotiations and hopefully that’ll get you on her softer side

-Angel-Brentwood – 516-331-2733
This girl is mad chill. Easy to link with. Only real downside is she’s usually a cardate in Brentwood. Hit her line the other day. She hit me back relatively quick. Quoted 1.0 for BBJCIM, I countered with .6 she was like “ok but no CIM”. Since I was in my work clothes that wasn’t an option. So we settled on BBJCIM for .8. Picked her up and headed to the Brentwood Park and Ride. Maaaaaaaaaaaan I’m glad Jr took over negotiations cause DAMN can she suck THE SHIT out of some dick. Great suction, takes directions, throated THE FUCKK out of my meat. You can tell she actually loves sucking dick. After the deed was done gave her the cash and then dropped her off where I picked her up (which was like 5mins away from P&R).

Face: 7- (girl in ad)
Body: 7- decent shape, can def tell she’s had a few kids
Performance: 10
Location: 7 Not a big fan of cardates in BWood but for her i do it lol
Price: .8 BBJCIM

-Michelle- Central Islip – 631-614-1125
This girl is also easy to link with, I texted her, she hit me back almost immediately. Quoted BBJCIM Spit .5 and Gulp .7. Got the address and off I went. Got to the address and she told me to park next to the fence I’m otw, so I sit there for a loooong 7mins and I’m starting to get a little nervous ( bright colored car, in CI, at night NO GOOD). I see her walking up, she hops in. Greeting, and I’m like “so where are we headed?” Shes like “it’s cool we can do it here”. This is where Jr took over, in my head in like “hell no. This isn’t the best spot” Jrs like “why am I not in her mouth yet!!!”. So I drop my pants and HOLY SHIT. Jrs not the biggest but he’s def not the smallest. She immediately introduce Jr to her tonsils repeatedly, GREAT suction, throated the fuck out of Jr. Usually I need girls to work me with their hands too for me to blow. But just like Angel you can tell she actually loves sucking dick. She starts doing her thing, and 4mins later I try to warn her so she can get ready before I start painting her tonsils with my man gravy. I can tell it caught her by surprise cause she gagged a little bit caught everything like a champ. Made sure every drop was out. Opened the door and spit in the grass. I pulled my pants up and we had some small talk I handed her the money and she was out the door headed up the street.

Face: idk it was dark and she had her hood and bonnet on
Body: 7 if you like BBWs
Performance: 10
Location: 7 Not a big fan of cardates in CI either lol but for her I’ll look the other way
Price: .5 BBJCIM spit

SideNote: When I told her I was going to let a few friends know she got that sloppy toppy “She specifically said “ok, make sure they mention you (Rich) and make sure they arent assholes”. She doesn’t host and doesn’t do backdoor. So be nice and she will definitely take care of you.

-Bri- Freeport- 516-584-3803
Easy to link with. Texted early morning around 730 she hit me back immediately we settled on BBJCIM Spit for .6. Went and picked her up in Freeport. Found a good secluded dead end street. Backed in, dropped my pants and she went to work. Good suction, takes directions, very sloppy so bring a towel lol. She is an example on how big girls are great at sucking dick. After the deed was done gave her the cash and then dropped her off at home.

Face: Solid 6. 7 if she has a wig on
Body: 5 kind of a sloppy small BBW
Performance: very solid 8
Location: 9 dead end street no way of being seen and an easy was to leave if needed
Price: .6 BBJCIM

It’s safe to say if you let them know Rich sent you they will take care of your needs.