Cheap Head Thread

First post. Saw SW Jamie tonight outside CVS in CI. She came up to my window asking for money. Asked what services she can do. She said Bj? I said okay and picked her up. Drove down to a discreet location and we agreed on a low amount. I asked if she had cover and she took one out. She wanted money first and I said no, not until the deed is done. She kept repeating “don’t worry I got you”. The little head took over and I gave in. She smelled like sweat and onions. Probably my fault for getting her at 11:30pm after she was used by everyone else during the day and speed walking around like everyone has probably noticed lol
Gave her .35 and she started at the little head aggressively. It was good until I felt her teeth. Told her 2 times to stop using her teeth and she kept repeating “I just want you to cum” while I felt her boobs. Her boobs felt fake, very balloon like and nipples felt soft and wasn’t the average feel of what nipples should feel like but but I enjoyed groping her and feeling her backside and fondling her. Wouldn’t let me finger. She kept saying “I’m on my period”. Probably 2 minutes into the CBJ she suddenly stops and says “I have to go” and she just opened the door and left just like that.
Definitely would not recommend and would not repeat. Waste of money for sure.
I read her name was Speed Walker Jaimie on here but she told me her name was “Josie”
I monitored her from my car for a few days randomly and saw he walking around before I carefully picked her up tonight to make sure she’s not working with LE. She does hang out with another man that smokes and equally looks homeless. The only good thing about her is that when we negotiated prices she actually gave me back change to match our agreed upon price.

Looks: 4-5/10. If you’re looking for looks, she’s not really it.
Hygiene: smelled like sweat and onions, but again I picked her up at 11:30pm and plus she roams around all day around CI CVS block.
Damage: .35. Honestly, not bad for my first monger experience. Got to grope her b-size fake melons. She kept saying “don’t squeeze them” so that was a turn off.
For the <5min encounter, it was a waste and I’d advise you to spend that money on someone else that’s more worth it. Was not enthusiastic and clearly didn’t care. Just wanted to give me a cbj experience and she left at her own will.
Again, it was a an okay experience since I felt her boobs but definitely would never repeat. It was such a dissapointment that I really feel like asking her for a refund. Didn’t even pop. Shame because for her low price negotiations I would see her regularly for quickies. I wish there was more reputable SW’s in CI. Would really appreciate it if someone can point me in the right direction. Thank you in advance.

Edit:
I was very nice to her an accomodating. I even asked her what else I can do to help her i.e food, a place to stay/shower since I live nearby but she was not at all interested whatsoever. She just wanted the money, quick deed irrespective of whether you pop or not and under 2-3 minutes she’ll just peace out. Maybe bc I’m new to her? If anyone else has a different experience of her in regards please share. I know she’s probably dirty but I would like to CFS her.

billyS

Reign of Terror
First post. Saw SW Jamie tonight outside CVS in CI. She came up to my window asking for money. Asked what services she can do. She said Bj? I said okay and picked her up. Drove down to a discreet location and we agreed on a low amount. I asked if she had cover and she took one out. She wanted money first and I said no, not until the deed is done. She kept repeating “don’t worry I got you”. The little head took over and I gave in. She smelled like sweat and onions. Probably my fault for getting her at 11:30pm after she was used by everyone else during the day and speed walking around like everyone has probably noticed lol
Gave her .35 and she started at the little head aggressively. It was good until I felt her teeth. Told her 2 times to stop using her teeth and she kept repeating “I just want you to cum” while I felt her boobs. Her boobs felt fake, very balloon like and nipples felt soft and wasn’t the average feel of what nipples should feel like but but I enjoyed groping her and feeling her backside and fondling her. Wouldn’t let me finger. She kept saying “I’m on my period”. Probably 2 minutes into the CBJ she suddenly stops and says “I have to go” and she just opened the door and left just like that.
Definitely would not recommend and would not repeat. Waste of money for sure.
I read her name was Speed Walker Jaimie on here but she told me her name was “Josie”
I monitored her from my car for a few days randomly and saw he walking around before I carefully picked her up tonight to make sure she’s not working with LE. She does hang out with another man that smokes and equally looks homeless. The only good thing about her is that when we negotiated prices she actually gave me back change to match our agreed upon price.

Looks: 4-5/10. If you’re looking for looks, she’s not really it.
Hygiene: smelled like sweat and onions, but again I picked her up at 11:30pm and plus she roams around all day around CI CVS block.
Damage: .35. Honestly, not bad for my first monger experience. Got to grope her b-size fake melons. She kept saying “don’t squeeze them” so that was a turn off.
For the <5min encounter, it was a waste and I’d advise you to spend that money on someone else that’s more worth it. Was not enthusiastic and clearly didn’t care. Just wanted to give me a cbj experience and she left at her own will.
Again, it was a an okay experience since I felt her boobs but definitely would never repeat. It was such a dissapointment that I really feel like asking her for a refund. Didn’t even pop. Shame because for her low price negotiations I would see her regularly for quickies. I wish there was more reputable SW’s in CI. Would really appreciate it if someone can point me in the right direction. Thank you in advance.

Edit:
I was very nice to her an accomodating. I even asked her what else I can do to help her i.e food, a place to stay/shower since I live nearby but she was not at all interested whatsoever. She just wanted the money, quick deed irrespective of whether you pop or not and under 2-3 minutes she’ll just peace out. Maybe bc I’m new to her? If anyone else has a different experience of her in regards please share. I know she’s probably dirty but I would like to CFS her.
Nice first post.

But did you really pay .35 cents?
If not then put $35 next time.
Also, was she white? Black ? Hispanic?

Nice first post.

But did you really pay .35 cents?
If not then put $35 next time.
Also, was she white? Black ? Hispanic?
No not .35 cents lol I thought I used the code correctly. But it was $35, not .35 cents. She is cauc, has a slight lisp and I can definitely see some weird ADHD. Overall she was nice and no hostility. (Note: she always wears a backpack and God knows what’s in there so be careful. After she got out of my car I realized how dumb I was bc she could have had a weapon in her backpack. Wondering what if I was adamant about NOT giving her the money upfront, whether she would’ve had had something in her backpack to injur me? Idk) It was probably my own fault for giving her the money up front, giving her the power to end the session when she’d like. Lesson learned. Love this forum because from everyone’s posts/experiences- I am also learning.
I came back home and felt so disgusting, I sprayed jr with hand sanitizer spray and jumped in the shower. Still liked the actual encounter since I got to really play with her boobs for <3-4 min. Been a very long time since I touched a woman at all. It was probably stupid of me to ask her what else she’d need help with like food, shower etc etc i just figured I could take her back to my apartment and CFS her and drop her back off at her CVS block where she roams around.
Thank you for your compliment. Had an itch since my last activity was 2016. Really needed it bad these past few weeks. Honestly I’m looking for a SW or legit providr that I can have a good and regular experience with. I just want to treat them right so everyone else can enjoy them and both parties can feel safe as long as both parties do what’s right. d0n@ti0n for the deed that is. It’s been hard because every providr website is 99% fake posts (or maybe it’s just me?). Most pics are TGTBT, or has multiple girl pics, or no reviews, or you can just tell the posts just have to be fake

billyS

Reign of Terror
No not .35 cents lol I thought I used the code correctly. But it was $35, not .35 cents. She is cauc, has a slight lisp and I can definitely see some weird ADHD. Overall she was nice and no hostility. (Note: she always wears a backpack and God knows what’s in there so be careful. After she got out of my car I realized how dumb I was bc she could have had a weapon in her backpack. Wondering what if I was adamant about NOT giving her the money upfront, whether she would’ve had had something in her backpack to injur me? Idk) It was probably my own fault for giving her the money up front, giving her the power to end the session when she’d like. Lesson learned. Love this forum because from everyone’s posts/experiences- I am also learning.
I came back home and felt so disgusting, I sprayed jr with hand sanitizer spray and jumped in the shower. Still liked the actual encounter since I got to really play with her boobs for <3-4 min. Been a very long time since I touched a woman at all. It was probably stupid of me to ask her what else she’d need help with like food, shower etc etc i just figured I could take her back to my apartment and CFS her and drop her back off at her CVS block where she roams around.
Thank you for your compliment. Had an itch since my last activity was 2016. Really needed it bad these past few weeks. Honestly I’m looking for a SW or legit providr that I can have a good and regular experience with. I just want to treat them right so everyone else can enjoy them and both parties can feel safe as long as both parties do what’s right. d0n@ti0n for the deed that is. It’s been hard because every providr website is 99% fake posts (or maybe it’s just me?). Most pics are TGTBT, or has multiple girl pics, or no reviews, or you can just tell the posts just have to be fake
Don't mention those advertising sites I edited out. It's not allowed.
There are no "codes" for prices, just straight $35

...... (Note: she always wears a backpack and God knows what’s in there so be careful. After she got out of my car I realized how dumb I was bc she could have had a weapon in her backpack. .....
Yeah, a weapon in her backpack could be problematic — but nowhere near as problematic if you are stopped by LE, her backpack searched (ya know — the backpack that is now in your car that she swears was there when she got in) and out come a cache of drugs and drug paraphernalia.

Josie has been a CI crack whore for at least 12 years as far as I know.She always tries to get more money and her bjs are always sub par. I only used her 3 times and never paid more than 20. Her rep on the street got so bad many of us wouldn’t touch her with a ten foot pole. She’s unclean and has rumored to have every disease under the sun. She has been so desperate for drug money she’d give bjs for ten bucks. I’d avoid her like the plague if I were you. Just saying.

Yeah, a weapon in her backpack could be problematic — but nowhere near as problematic if you are stopped by LE, her backpack searched (ya know — the backpack that is now in your car that she swears was there when she got in) and out come a cache of drugs and drug paraphernalia.
I can not believe I took an insane risk like that. Grabbed her off the Main Street where there is LE, especially at 11:30pm where I’d be seen if LE was staking. I’m new to this actually and my mind is blown from the risks I just took. 1. LE seeing her jump in 2. Her backpack having weapons to injure me 3. Her backpack having drugs/paraphernalia etc that I’d go down for etc etc. Thank you for that input

Josie has been a CI crack whore for at least 12 years as far as I know.She always tries to get more money and her bjs are always sub par. I only used her 3 times and never paid more than 20. Her rep on the street got so bad many of us wouldn’t touch her with a ten foot pole. She’s unclean and has rumored to have every disease under the sun. She has been so desperate for drug money she’d give bjs for ten bucks. I’d avoid her like the plague if I were you. Just saying.
Dear God I hope I didn’t catch anything from her. We CBJ’d and I sprayed jr with alcohol after.

Welcome to UG ... There is a tremendous amount of quality information available here if you take the time to read the various forums. Follow the guidelines and happy mongering

Right on the money!!
Right on the money. I wouldn't let her suck me off even if she paid me 500$.

Josie has been a CI crack whore for at least 12 years as far as I know..... her bjs are always sub par. I only used her 3 times and never paid more than 20. ......
Subpar bjs and you only used her 3 times you say.
Although don't know if they went 3 times, for some reason reminds of the joke where 2 old ladies are at a restaurant and complaining about the food. Lady1: "The quality of the food is so bad". Lady2: "and the portions are so small"

@BrwnMomgr — welcome to the board.

Although I've stopped with SW's for the very reason I posted (the final straw was when I found a used, most certainly had residue that would have tested positive, crack pipe and cleaning rod in the seam between my back seat upper and lower while cleaning my car one day — must have fallen out of her pocket when she took her pants off) — I had meet a couple of clean, non-drug-ie SW's over the years that I had their #'s. They would also warn me about who to stay away from and who was ok.

I remember one time i was at a client site in north carolinas, and i was cruising back to my hotel and drove by a tiny strip mall parking lot and all of a sudden i see this short frumpy red head looking like she was harrassing drivers, i get closer and she’s shouting something not in a crazy schizo psycho type of way but someting to the effect of a I’M A WHORE MOTHER FUCKERS WHO WANTS SOME O’ DISS PUSSAYYY. We make eye contact and she runs to my window and was like wanna get your dick sucked?! I said how much? She said $35, i say ‘get in!’ So i pull into a spot, she slips on a condom and starts sucking. The funniest thing was, two hot 20 something girls pull literally right next to us in the entire empty ass parking lot and apparently thier car broke down and was overheating. So I literally locked eyes with the driver while getting my dick sucked, which btw if you know me by now and mt exhibitionist kinks, is like a dream fantasy.
Shes sucking my dick and the girl realized what we were doing and had a ‘jeezus fucking christ seriously?!’ Look on her face. I told the girl sucking my dick to look up and say hi and she did! Lmao…anyway i bust into the bag, the girl asks for a ride home but instead i give her $20 for cab and i gtfo there.

Well. Candy/Lauren (Antoniette's skinny daugther) is still turning tricks in patchogue. Current # 631-629-2246.
Ask for 80 bbj but had her for 60 bbj.
My only complain is that she wants you to finish really fast and will complain if 5 minutes go by and you havent finished.

Great throat game but no ball play unfortunately. Pumped a nice load in her mouth, she got out to spit. We said our goodbyes and i was on my way to get some food.

Jfc, 100 cbj is now considered cheap?
I hear what you're saying. As a former Long Islander, there were some options but you should see what people pay here in Westchester. I'm not much in the market anymore and may not be fully up to date with the times but in Westchester, I've had a hard time even finding anything for $100. Would love to hear from anyone else if you know of any places

Imho, this is my personal monger cost bracket:

Anything below $80 i would consider the cheap cap but know that you are getting what you pay for. Obv if $60, just keep the lights low and temper expectations.

$80-120 is the mid range for a quickie but whether thats ‘cheap’ depends on how hot the girl is and how good the service, ie hottie with great service at $120 is a bargain but a toothless frumpy grimace shaped ogre at $80 is an ill-advised transaction.

But feel $120 or more is the standard starting base price but the girl has to be at least a 7 and the service to match as well, so whether its a deal or not depends on the experience and its a sliding scale from there