Caution: Le Alert

JohnnyDoe said:
I'm conceptualizing a solution for this and will probably have it within the month. I'll be contacting providers through their contacts on this and other sites. At first, the "system" will be invitation only but then, since the system relies on participation of many to work, there will be a subscription and address/account verification through various other means. I know about RS2K but that system relies on hobbyists signing up or past references and the sign up form is a little intrusive. My system will be "on the fly" and be capable of tracking contacts in real time. Stay tuned.
Final Jeopardy answer: A guy who facilitates encounters between prostitues and clients.

<Ding>

What is a pimp?

RuffToy said:
Taylor, I read on CL a week or two ago that you had a run in with Nassau County LE. Was that true?
Nope, that is absolutely not true....I have never had any problems whatsoever in Nassau County. That was just my #1 out on Long Island stirring up shit, as usual. Not only was I busted, I am also 70 yrs old with a used condom hanging out of my ass...I have crabs, AIDS, HIV...oh, and I am a cop that hates blacks and Jews! LOL...I am going to post a paid ad here next week sometime, FYI. Don't want anyone to think I am a freeloader!

kissme2777 said:
Nope, that is absolutely not true....I have never had any problems whatsoever in Nassau County. That was just my #1 out on Long Island stirring up shit, as usual. Not only was I busted, I am also 70 yrs old with a used condom hanging out of my ass...I have crabs, AIDS, HIV...oh, and I am a cop that hates blacks and Jews! LOL...I am going to post a paid ad here next week sometime, FYI. Don't want anyone to think I am a freeloader!
I didn't think it was true, just asked since you popped in. BTW T, you look fucking great for a 70 yr old. ;)

Thank You!

BTW, I submitted an ad, but have yet to hear back from that Slinky guy or anyone. I wanted to pay with my CC online. I guess I will have to click the "contact" button! Shit!

Last edited:
kissme2777 said:
Well...they certainly have never bothered me...and they have had plenty of opportunity. I feel very comfortable here in Nassau County.
Kissme - Even if you do get busted, it is just the cost of doing business. Law of averages, something is bound to happen, the longer you are on CL.

Yeah...I know...I got popped a year ago in May 2005 in Suffolk County. Charges reduced to disorderly conduct. Lawyer was $300, fine was around $500...not that bad really.
I will tell you this...next time, if and when they get me...they WILL NOT take over $2000 in cash from me. "Evidence money"!!! My ASS!
I know better than to keep that kind of cash around now, that's for damn sure!
I am alot more careful now...screen much better and do not hesitate to throw somebody's ass out of my room if I feel the least little bit uneasy. But I am a realist and know there is really nothing I can do to protect myself...if they really want me, they will figure out a way to get me.

Going back to the original topic ...

... I saw Maya in February. Yes, I remember waiting a while because she claimed she was waiting for a second card key. On the phone where I said to myself I would walk away if she told me she was still waiting, she said she was ready.

She was rather upset about the LE accusations. We did talk about it and we both denied involvement in LE. Her hair was straighter than her pictures, but I believe everything else is close enuff for government. Got BBBJ action and I asked about prostate massage. She knew where to hit the spot. Felt great - I regret not bringing more surgical gloves because she wanted to change hands. We also agreed those warming lubes stain the sheets, too. We were at the hotel on 29th or 30th bet. Lex/Park. I vaguely remember seeing flashing sirens, too, but not because of either of us. Not sure if was nerves, old age, stress, not having enough gloves, or a combination of everything ... I didn't have a cup of coffee. She didn't watch the clock, and I still felt at ease.

She did post on CL today, too, BTW. Looks like she's been posting on a regular basis before today's post, too.

I'm not under the impression she's LE.

Well, of course she's a cop. She does cavity searches just like cops do, so obviously she is one. She gives BBBJs and does prostate massage just to lull you into a false sense of security before springing the trap.

What's interesting is that once a provider has been labeled an LE sympathizer, many are fearful of taking the plunge so there's little or no reliable info. No one from UG other than searching4ever has stepped up to the plate and admitted in another thread that he saw her. The fact that he has only 5 posts may indicate that he never even knew about this thread. His mention of her was casual and matter of fact.

This thread began 12/31/05 specifically about Maya and LE and to date the subject has never been satisfied. I have to assume if she's legit, she's got guys paying to see her or if she's truly LE frirendly we should have seen or heard verification by now from some poor schnook that got pooped paying her a visit.

If I had to roll the dice on her, I think she's legit. However, as I said before, the label has tainted her for many.

Cop Report

i think we start start usuing this thread to identify LE when we see then so that other mongers can aviod them.

For example, Sunday morning i was out on the East Side stroll and i saw two cops in uniform get into an unmarked vechile with lots of bags of mcdonalds.

Now my experiance with SW's tells me that they were getting food for the hookers that they had alreadly locked up back at the station. If you don't believe me as a provider the next time you are with one what happens when they get busted.

Anyway onto the report, The car was a white Expedition with blue NY plates. Unfortunately i didn't get the plate number. Although i will do so in the future that is after all the point.

The idea is that if we can manage to scope out and report all the unmarked cars they use we can more easily avoid them.

Last edited:
Geesh white I am here about 2 weeks. I don't know you from a whole in the wall, but I think you are tring to barter or manipulate for info on Sanford (which I have no idea what it is, but starting to get an idea)If yu aren't invited, then there must be a reason & I am sure you have to earn the right, not demand it. As for me I post info on girls I haves see , girls whohave bad reviews, girls who are even reviewed as LE. I don't do it as a lever to get the inner circle to get me into someplace. I do it because UG is much more reliable than CL reviews and feel a camraderie with fellow hobbyists Presently there is one "Summer" on Cl. She is always dressed, ads very vague. she looks older than the 18 she posts. Her ads don't mention money or even suggest any sexual acts. So go figure, If some place is hot I avoid it. Another string has reporters accompanying PD on busts, some of it seems like entrapment. Which if someone can clarify what constitutes entrapment or enticement. It sounds like Maya's offer of service for $$might entice someone who might otherwise not partake of offered services. Also is ther any validity to asking a provider outright if they are a cop & assuring them you are not. Inquiring perverts want to know

Magic, Don't post a review unless you personally seen them., Plz do not review hearsay or things that you have read. Plus, you are responding to posts from threads that are 2, 3 4, or even 5 months old.

Would you go see someone identified as a cop so you could post accurate information? I don't think so. I thought better to warn the membership than stay silent. I thought the hearsay rule applied to reviews on providers I am new here & didn't see anything in the rules about not posting to old threads.I post to threads that I think I have something relative to contribute. In my posting I was also following the lead of Vargas and reviewerone. I am not trying to be argumentative just to get knowledge as to the board & what it offers. So if you would be kind enough to explain your statement to me. I also thought YOU had the freedom to choose which posts you read, so sorry if I took up your tim. Anyone else have any advice for me. I usually just go to new posts, but sometimes might follow a link somewhere else