Caution: Le Alert

whitelightening said:
Now everyone wants to be a civil right leader. Go talk with Sharpton, maybe you could be a reverend also for tax purposes.
Still like the rules down south where everyone knows their place and do not cross the lines.
Ya see, now I just think you are entertaining yourself by taking any position to raise the hair on the back of everyones heads.

You can't possibly be... well, maybe you could, but I would bet against it.

whitelightening

Known liar, all posts suspect
MLK's wife died are they going to place her in the Rotunda like they did for Rosa parks. Considering King was a devote commie, its an insult that we have a national holiday to honor a commie activist

whitelightening said:
MLK's wife died are they going to place her in the Rotunda like they did for Rosa parks. Considering King was a devote commie, its an insult that we have a national holiday to honor a commie activist
Say what you may but MLK was pro-education, so why are the schools shut?

I am white and want to say that Dr. MLKJr. was not a Commie. Unbeknownst to Dr. MLKJr., he had an associate who was involved in some pro-Communist activities and when he found out about it, he severed all ties with this associate. A couple of nights ago on PBS, I saw a video clip showing DR. MLKJr. denouncing Communism at a rally or press conference (not sure) because of his association of an alleged Commie. Note: it's a good idea to know all the facts before you trash Dr. Martin Luther King. He can't be that bad of a guy if he wanted everyone to live in harmony, regardless of ethnicity.

Last edited:

whitelightening

Before you start worshipping at his gravesite let me remind you something about causing dissention in this country. Anythime you try changinmg a long standing position, racial equality, segregation etc it will cause unrest and therefore challenge the govt and the powers that be. That is what the commies tried doing throughout the cold war, cause dissent amongst the population in America, change the staus quo and then attempt to reap the rewards while we were in chaos. Liberal media PBS will put on whatever Hollywood benefactors sponser through their dollars.
MLK was a commie and when he got caught and exposed he used the blame game and pointed a finger at the weakest link and underling. Suppose Sharpton wants peace amongst the races but he never denounced the stooges he was with during the Brawley hoax. Ita all about causing internal unrest in America. Call it the way I see it.

whitelightening

Great democracy we live in, everyone gets to express their opinions without pandering the way the Prez did tonight on his opening statement and the democarts on their rebuttal, pandering to the minority vote.
So I respect your opinion. MLK would not have because commies try to snuff outside thought and opinion.

Al Sharpton For Mayor

whitelightening. Suppose Sharpton wants peace amongst the races but he never denounced the stooges he was with during the Brawley hoax. Ita all about causing internal unrest in America. Call it the way I see it.[/QUOTE said:
I think Al Sharpton Stooges could be appointed to some excellent political offices by Al.

Al for Mayor the sweet smell of Wileys, DB's back rooms...

whitelightening said:
The Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was never a communist.

That was a smear attached to him by some racist Whites who grasped at any straw in their desperation to halt a sea change of social upward mobility they had tried to supress for 400 years.

You know, if you knew what you were talking about, I'd debate you.

Last edited:
lamont5123 said:
The Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was never a communist.

That was a smear attached to him by some racist Whites who grasped at any straw in their desperation to halt a sea change of social upward mobility they had tried to supress for 400 years.

You know, if you knew what you were talking about, I'd debate you.
Amen and hala lo ya! Now pass the collection plate, WL needs money for his meds.

Just for you White - I know how much you miss ur women

FALSE......you have to be different with EVERY guy...you DON'T have to be nice to an asshole...and you DON'T have to do ANYTHING YOU DONT WANT TO DO cuz you're worried about what he may or may not write on UG.........you can do backflips and cartwheels for one..cuz hes cool and nice and clean....or you can just lay flat on your back with your legs in the air while watching general hospital for another cuz you DON'T want to see him again..maybe hes arrogant or stinky or plain annoying...........go with the flow......thats why YMMV exists......blonde kelly and nyvanessa each state in their ads that bbbjs are up to their discretion....meaning...some get and some don't and their reps are just FINE....be clear on what you expect and what you offer to EVERYONE. post your rates and services.....then add a line that says....100 extra for gfe for the right CLEAN guy!!! yeah...good reviews are nice and helpful......but not eveyone is going to like you and you aren't going to like eveyone....DO YOU...anyway YOU CHOOSE...fuck reviews...fuck bending over backwards for assholes who don't deserve it....if they treat you like a lady ...treat them like a gentlemen...if they treat you like a whore...treat them like a trick....RANT OVER!