Caution: Le Alert

whitelightening

Known liar, all posts suspect
lamont- have you ridden the subways in NYC in the last 25 years and listened to the way the black guys talk to the black girls and for that matter any girl. You as a whiteman could never get away with that or would you try to get away with that.
Yes its stereotyping but thats the world we live in, many classes, many colors and to each group they have always stayed within themselves and when they cross the color barrier thats when trouble starts. Read history.

Whitelightning,

As a matter of fact, I have ridden the subways. And yes, I do hear how Black men talk to women.

The majority of them speak English, just as well as you and I. And they're respectful.

Yes, some of the younger ones have salty language. But if you spoke Spanish, you will hear similar salty language emanating from the mouths of young Latinos as well.

Believe it or not, Whitelightening, most Black people have jobs and families and go about their daily lives just like the rest of us do.

You're probably concentrating on a very small percentage who unnerve you.

Have a good day.

lamont5123 said:
Believe it or not, Whitelightening, most Black people have jobs and families and go about their daily lives just like the rest of us do.

Now, now Lamont. The next thing you know you will be telling us that there are more white people on welfare in the U.S. than people of color.

What, you mean there are more white people in the U.S. on welfare than people of color! Well shut Whitelig..., er, my mouth!

:D

Last edited:

whitelightening

And they are mostly from West Virginia and far south. Appalachia has the highest level of poverty and lowest education in the US.
But the point is that if you look at domestic violence incidents towards women and children the highest percentage is amongst blacks, not latinos or whites.
Now back top the nature of the thread LE

lamont5123 said:
Whitelightning,

As a matter of fact, I have ridden the subways. And yes, I do hear how Black men talk to women.

The majority of them speak English, just as well as you and I. And they're respectful.

Yes, some of the younger ones have salty language. But if you spoke Spanish, you will hear similar salty language emanating from the mouths of young Latinos as well.

Have a good day.
Read post 324 - perhaps slnky will use it.

You can not win. WL is a cranky old man, born in the 20's.

whitelightening said:
And they are mostly from West Virginia and far south. Appalachia has the highest level of poverty and lowest education in the US.
But the point is that if you look at domestic violence incidents towards women and children the highest percentage is amongst blacks, not latinos or whites. Now back top the nature of the thread LE
And the victims of this violence are what color?

The answer is that while whites face poverty they tend to do so not in as great numbers in areas that are also pressure cookers. Meaning inner city urban areas.

You put a couple of miles between you and your nearest neighbor, though you are both dirt poor, it is different than when those neighbors live immediately above, below, to the left and to the right, of you.

Where you do find areas of impoverished whites living multigenerational welfare lives in areas similar to inner city ghettos the statistical data for violence and other problems [like kids getting pregnant at 14+, high school drop out rates approaching and passing 30%] is very similar to people of color living in the same environments.

People are people. Folks is folks. Good, bad, and indifferent.

Last edited:

whitelightening

Now everyone wants to be a civil right leader. Go talk with Sharpton, maybe you could be a reverend also for tax purposes.
Still like the rules down south where everyone knows their place and do not cross the lines.

Al Sharpton for Mayor

whitelightening said:
Now everyone wants to be a civil right leader. Go talk with Sharpton, maybe you could be a reverend also for tax purposes.
Still like the rules down south where everyone knows their place and do not cross the lines.
jor

Al Sharpton would be a great Mayor, it our greatest chance of New York returning to the sex, sleeze and filth of 70's. Ok, I would have to put bars on my house windows and apply for gun permit, but who cares.

I can't beleive no one's commented on the spelling of someone's handle.

PS The men's room attendant is white, just not on the outside. It's the Asians who he had it in for.