Carousel

NWO: None of the girls i keep in touch with do outside work. Did have a a regular lunch date
with one of the girls! I did hear that one of the Mirage girls has been advertising on Eros.
Not positive about this heard from someone else!

If I'm thinking of the same Carrie she must be in her 50's now. Met her 25 yrs ago and I still remember one of the best bodies I have ever seen. When does she work there???

Some additional Intel.....

I was there last night trying to hang with jada,.... I just don't learn lol. There was a tall lithuania hottie name Katie that gave a nice lap dance. might be worth working on her. One other girl that was new and looked fun but forgot her name.
The main doorman was telling me the place has gotten really bad 6in weekends.. fights. Cops... Lots of low lives
Being a regular there I know allot of the managers doorman etc. I trust there info.

Gets sketchy at night it seems.... think I will stick to happy hour. Tough to explain lead poisoning to the SO if you catch my drift.

One of my UTR who I found on SA works here but she uses a stage name that I never remember. Anyways I only see her at her place in Brightwaters never at her work. She is like 24 blond white kinda tall very slender with A’s and a nice butt. She has several tats but one of a winged skull or something on her right thigh is the biggest. She’s a sweet girl and a freak in bed. She sometimes does doubles with a friend who worked at Blush before Covid.
Happy Hunting
Nutty Out

Couple latinas don't know. Nicole the blind polish chick carrie brandy star some other new faces
To explain my last post sorry should have tossed some commas in there lol

New latinas one fun one with huge real juggs. Nicole,. Blond polish chick, Carrie, Brandy, Star,. Lynn,

That's how I should have posted it

I will throw some extra spacing in for
Good
Measure!

For the grammar moderation lol

billyS

Reign of Terror
One of my UTR who I found on SA works here but she uses a stage name that I never remember. Anyways I only see her at her place in Brightwaters never at her work. She is like 24 blond white kinda tall very slender with A’s and a nice butt. She has several tats but one of a winged skull or something on her right thigh is the biggest. She’s a sweet girl and a freak in bed. She sometimes does doubles with a friend who worked at Blush before Covid.
Happy Hunting
Nutty Out
Was she working there the summer of 2018?
I vividly remember a girl matching that description working on a Saturday night.
We went in there for a bachelor and she was drunk or at least pretty buzzed and was all over me as soon as I walked in. Making out, letting me play with her ass both over and under the bikini. This was all out in the open.
Unfortunately neither the bouncer or barmaid appreciated the show of affection and sent her to the dressing room before I could get comfortable and get a lap.

Was she working there the summer of 2018?
I vividly remember a girl matching that description working on a Saturday night.
We went in there for a bachelor and she was drunk or at least pretty buzzed and was all over me as soon as I walked in. Making out, letting me play with her ass both over and under the bikini. This was all out in the open.
Unfortunately neither the bouncer or barmaid appreciated the show of affection and sent her to the dressing room before I could get comfortable and get a lap.
Honestly I’m not sure how long she has been there but I know she’s been dancing for a few years so maybe definitely possibly if that helps. She is back to work there now (since the reopening from the lockdown) so stop by and see. She does work nights bc when I try to hook up in the late afternoons on my way home from work she isn’t always available bc she’s headed to work.
Good luck and
Happy Hunting
Nutty Out

To explain my last post sorry should have tossed some commas in there lol

New latinas one fun one with huge real juggs. Nicole,. Blond polish chick, Carrie, Brandy, Star,. Lynn,

That's how I should have posted it

I will throw some extra spacing in for
Good
Measure!

For the grammar moderation lol
Damn it was looking forward to the blind polish stripper.

Happy Hunting
Nutty Out
I think I know who you are talking about. Does she wear glasses? Used to work at blush before carousel?