Carousel

I think I know who you are talking about. Does she wear glasses? Used to work at blush before carousel?
One of my UTR who I found on SA works here but she uses a stage name that I never remember. Anyways I only see her at her place in Brightwaters never at her work. She is like 24 blond white kinda tall very slender with A’s and a nice butt. She has several tats but one of a winged skull or something on her right thigh is the biggest. She’s a sweet girl and a freak in bed. She sometimes does doubles with a friend who worked at Blush before Covid.
Happy Hunting
Nutty Out
Wish I would’ve known then that she did take out. I always found her so sexy.

One of my UTR who I found on SA works here but she uses a stage name that I never remember. Anyways I only see her at her place in Brightwaters never at her work. She is like 24 blond white kinda tall very slender with A’s and a nice butt. She has several tats but one of a winged skull or something on her right thigh is the biggest. She’s a sweet girl and a freak in bed. She sometimes does doubles with a friend who worked at Blush before Covid.
Happy Hunting
Nutty Out
Day or night shift nutty? Almost sounds like lynn

Talked to one of the girls today said not many girls and fewer customers!
Engineer when is the best day/time to come here?

Route there doesn't seem to be a best time / day. I go 5 ish to meet my boys a CPL days during the week. When I go at night it's usually after 10... It's been kind of weak with talent

Went last night around 11. I have never seen so many ridiculously large silicon filled asses in my life. Don't understand how people find them appealing. . I am getting old. . it's depressing lol
What’s depressing is when they get older and it looks worse. Big butt envy is a thing with them. I remember a few from Gallaghers in sunny side yikes not cute. But if they’re Brazilian I don’t see why they would need implants lol I’m gonna hate to investigate