Carousel

Another straight to the point stripper/pro meet yesterday. Cinnamon from Cali. Didn't sample but she said she started at 500-1000 to have fun. "Ya that's not happening" as I walked away from her. Lol. She reaches out later to start negotiating for a lower number. Seems nice but the insane starting numbers makes me think I will be disappointed
Cinnamon, what a really original name. Let me guess, was she light skin-did?

I went to Blush in Commack. Had a beer and bounced, nothing caught my eye.
Satisfied my carnal craving with some White Castle across the highway, had me purring all the way home.

I will def try to get up to Sel next week.

Maybe not lol. At least I know I like banging her. Candy isn't exactly GFE but close enough for me ... This other one who knows what her skill set is. I will continue to investigate and report my findings lol
I saw it mentioned that Candy used to be at TOL. If this is the girl im thinking of im stopping by. Did she have very short hair back in the TOL days? She also used to suck her thumb at TOL when she was waiting. If its her. I remember a great body with great C or D cups. Anyone can confirm?

÷
I saw it mentioned that Candy used to be at TOL. If this is the girl im thinking of im stopping by. Did she have very short hair back in the TOL days? She also used to suck her thumb at TOL when she was waiting. If its her. I remember a great body with great C or D cups. Anyone can confirm?
I think she also used to use the name Stacy if its the same girl.

Went here for only about the third or fourth time in the past several years. Will definitely return very soon. Those $30 lapdances are fantastic. Was fully satisfied with just two dances. Question for the regulars, is the champagne room worth it? Seems a lot can be had from just a lapdance, of course I know it all depends on the dancer. I asked both if take out was available but no go, although I am new around there.

Went here for only about the third or fourth time in the past several years. Will definitely return very soon. Those $30 lapdances are fantastic. Was fully satisfied with just two dances. Question for the regulars, is the champagne room worth it? Seems a lot can be had from just a lapdance, of course I know it all depends on the dancer. I asked both if take out was available but no go, although I am new around there.
Since I am a regular there I will chime in. Yes champagne room is way better with def more mileage. Depending on time if day, dancer AND bouncer I have run the scale of some laim grinding. To all out hj's BJ's and finger banging lol... So again YMMV ... Takes a little leg work to get take out but I have had pro, semi pro , and non-p4p. Over my years there.

My latest conquest is crazy in the back .. has my cock out in first few mins pulls her g string to side and is rubbing her lips with my shaft. But she is av day girl so allot can happen before night shift bouncer gets in Time will tell if she charges me for take out but she would be worth it for sure

One thing I do there though is I too the doorman of backroom. . They tend to give me more time and don't yell at me for wandering hands lol

Thanks for the info. Wasn't sure if I should be more informative, but I'm sure a place like this is way under the radar with LE. I was getting handjobs in the lapdance room with the bouncer present. He didn't say anything. I did see at least two or three people go into the champagne room. I'm never completely sure with how much you should tip dancers, so here i just gave them $80 and asked them to keep track of time. Both times it was about 3 songs worth and enough extras to be happy.

a few years ago, I took a girl out as a npfp and and went south. After I saw her 3 times, and she wanted to get more serious, I had to tell her that I dont want a girlfriend, and she flipped. 3 times in the last year, I took girls out of here, only because i was offering then money. Each time though it was after their night shift so it was really late. I always wanted to take girl out of their that worked the day time shift. Never happened yet.