Carousel

Went last night around 11. I have never seen so many ridiculously large silicon filled asses in my life. Don't understand how people find them appealing. . I am getting old. . it's depressing lol
My thing is B tits with perky nips and small tight round asses. I'd rather see an A tit than a C manmade if those were my only choices at the time. But (or should it be Butt) to each his own as to what they find appealing.
I remember hearing "My baby got back" a few years ago:

My thing is B tits with perky nips and small tight round asses. I'd rather see an A tit than a C manmade if those were my only choices at the time. But (or should it be Butt) to each his own as to what they find appealing.
I remember hearing "My baby got back" a few years ago:
Oy!!!
Imagine that on a 100 plus degree day

Today's pre semi lockdown update... Went to meet my boys as I often do around 5. Stephanie ( smoke show ) and mirical at the bar. The night girls. Are coming in early knowing the 10 pm curfew. Works for me.. nicole carrie usual daytime girls. And my fave jada... Got trapped in the back for 30 mins. She presses all my buttons... I would marry her in a min lol.. YMMV def need to buy a few captain and cokes. Well worth it

Recently stopped here for a quick drink. After the sign in, temp check and pizza I got a dance with Nicole. Also a young long
hair spinner. Don't remember her name but would like to see her again. Said she works weekdays. Anyone know her?

Bone: Any news from the Carousel? Stopped in today plenty of girls old and new!
Any suggestions for my next visit? will be soon!
Did see a young girl long hair great tits - caught my eye!

Stopped in yesterday during happy hour to get the details on last weekend troubles. They got jammed up for being stupid and greedy. What a shock in this place!
They are like the teflon strip club though. .. any time after 9 it's a super spreader event

Even though I have been vaccinated for a while I still don't feel safe

Stopped in tonight about 8:30 and got a newfound appreciation for the lockdown. What a horror show!!! Maybe 15 girls. Two I would rate a 6 the rest 1's and 2's. Absolutely brutal. What would possess an ugly 200+lbs fat ass to get up on a stage and twerk is something I'll never be able to figure out. I was gone in 15 minutes. Place was crowded with 3/4 of the crowd without a mask and in the 30 to 40 year old range. Morons.

Stopped in tonight about 8:30 and got a newfound appreciation for the lockdown. What a horror show!!! Maybe 15 girls. Two I would rate a 6 the rest 1's and 2's. Absolutely brutal. What would possess an ugly 200+lbs fat ass to get up on a stage and twerk is something I'll never be able to figure out.......
Yeah, I've wondered that too.
My theory is that when she looks in the mirror she mentally doesn't see the unappetizing rolls of fat, huge belly , neck and ass — all she sees is huge tits.

Yeah, I've wondered that too.
My theory is that when she looks in the mirror she mentally doesn't see the unappetizing rolls of fat, huge belly , neck and ass — all she sees is huge tits.
think there a few factors here from a modern society perspective. Some manosphere figures speak in depth heavy on it but here are a few things giving Shamu a false confidence as she works her way towards diabetes.

dating apps... men out of her league swiping and matching with her, some hitting it and quitting it. Modern feminism telling people it’s only wrong to fat sham woman (two years back they put a 350lb woman on cosmo cover) and anyone paying attention to media knows the deal there. Social media itself, these girls get false dopamine responses and likes on their photos elevating their true worth. As one of the manosphere hosts says she’s a 49er. Someone who’s a 4 who thinks they are 9.

Two things come to mind...

- She's desperate for cash and doesn't have many other options.

- She was hot a long time ago and doesn't realize she isn't hot anymore.

To me, it's more on the club for letting them on stage in the first place. Must be desperate for talent.

i'm usually an afternoon customer but came here after six last night. I was met at the door by a bouncer doorman who informed
me that I had to be searched! He gave me an attitude when I told him i don't carry any weapons or phone and didn't need to be searched.
I normally spend four to five hundred a visit to Carousel (drinks/dances) Figured I would be better off leaving I was getting annoyed!

billyS

Reign of Terror
i'm usually an afternoon customer but came here after six last night. I was met at the door by a bouncer doorman who informed
me that I had to be searched! He gave me an attitude when I told him i don't carry any weapons or phone and didn't need to be searched.
I normally spend four to five hundred a visit to Carousel (drinks/dances) Figured I would be better off leaving I was getting annoyed!
If you don't mind me asking what is your age, ethnicity, profile and how were you dressed?