Camila - Melany 516-816-8971

Status
Not open for further replies.
Visited Camila's new spot recently for the first time but actually wound up with Gabby. She's no looker but not ugly either, certainly wouldn't be my first choice. English is terrible which I hate but whatever. Took the half for 135 which was steep but with little time and no other options I went along. Actually a decent massage while in her bra and panties. On the flip she takes it all off and immediately proceeds with a decent he. Very playful and when I asked for a bj she obliged with a bbj for a few minutes. Would've loved to cim but instead she just stroked me till I blew all over her tits. Tipped 40 and she seemed fine with it. Prob won't go back tho, a bit pricey for what was had but not a bad time.

I am very young looking but my age is not so its tough for me to get any time of service, the girls dont trust me. I have been here three time, im a sucker for massage parlors and Latinas. Very addicting. My first experience was amazing with a front desk girl i never got her name, i was so nervous. She took real good care of me. My second time was with Melany, she was rushing me, just horrible. Third time i went with Nicole. Was not a good experience with her. Will not return here, i want to try 79 Broadway. Im huge on Latinas.

Well there was a little bbj involved but yes still pricey I agree. Gabby was somewhat thick/full bodied but not fat, however some extra cushion in her tummy. Tits we're large c/small d cups and if I had to guess her age I'd say late mid thirties.

Visited Camila's new spot recently for the first time but actually wound up with Gabby. She's no looker but not ugly either, certainly wouldn't be my first choice. English is terrible which I hate but whatever. Took the half for 135 which was steep but with little time and no other options I went along. Actually a decent massage while in her bra and panties. On the flip she takes it all off and immediately proceeds with a decent he. Very playful and when I asked for a bj she obliged with a bbj for a few minutes. Would've loved to cim but instead she just stroked me till I blew all over her tits. Tipped 40 and she seemed fine with it. Prob won't go back tho, a bit pricey for what was had but not a bad time.
I had a similar experience to you last week with Gabby, except I also engaged in FS with her. The session proceeded much as your's did with the FS coming just before a second round of bbbj and cum on tits. Very nice girl, English is terrible so my Spanish was very handy. Paid 130 for the HH and 100 for the FS.

When two weeks ago , this time went without calling camila and just walked in I was thinking maybe to try someone new. When I walked in saw Sofia the desk girl and then camila came out. The original plan flew out the window when I saw and grabbed that ass so I ended up with the usual but on my way to the room I saw gabby again. She didn't look as good as I thought in the past and met Carolina she looks older late 40's but had nice body and a tan. She was showing her assets up top looked fake to me maybe C's. I want to see melany still even though I read she rushed someone since she has natural d's and I think I would get better treatment since they know me.

Utopia Review

Went here last week and had Melany. They were two other girls at the counter, one seem pregnant but she was controlling the phone.

Melany:
Body 6/10
Ass: 6/10
Face: 6/10
Tits: 9/10
Personaility: 9/10

She was dressed very professional. I took the half for 130. She entered the room within 20secs of giving her the money, so i asked..all off or leave boxer on? (did this to get her vibes). She said whatever makes you comfortable..lol. ALL off and i faced down . The massage was VERY decent, lots of location and very professional. As she was doing her massage, i noticed she was not touching the usual areas. Oh well, i figured i finally got a good massage after my last fail.

At some point in the massage she got down to her panties and bra...VERY sexy. I have no idea how she managed to do that while both her hands where on my back and legs. Houdini would be proud of her!

Flip, and she started on JR. She didnt seem to be taking off her bra..so i asked for that. Tits were amazing. I asked about BJ....she said no. So i didnt push for more...HJ while hands on tits.

We had a nice conversation while i was getting dressed. HH 130+30 tip. (10 from change +20) for a decent to good massage and hands on some really nice pair tits..and leaving with the wondering mind of how did she got naked? did i fell asleep? and if i did fell asleep..did i fart while sleeping?

LOL!

GL ALL

.........P.S. if i return i'd request Camilia :)

Utopia Review

Went here last week and had Melany. They were two other girls at the counter, one seem pregnant but she was controlling the phone.

Melany:
Body 6/10
Ass: 6/10
Face: 6/10
Tits: 9/10
Personaility: 9/10

She was dressed very professional. I took the half for 130. She entered the room within 20secs of giving her the money, so i asked..all off or leave boxer on? (did this to get her vibes). She said whatever makes you comfortable..lol. ALL off and i faced down . The massage was VERY decent, lots of location and very professional. As she was doing her massage, i noticed she was not touching the usual areas. Oh well, i figured i finally got a good massage after my last fail.

At some point in the massage she got down to her panties and bra...VERY sexy. I have no idea how she managed to do that while both her hands where on my back and legs. Houdini would be proud of her!

Flip, and she started on JR. She didnt seem to be taking off her bra..so i asked for that. Tits were amazing. I asked about BJ....she said no. So i didnt push for more...HJ while hands on tits.

We had a nice conversation while i was getting dressed. HH 130+30 tip. (10 from change +20) for a decent to good massage and hands on some really nice pair tits..and leaving with the wondering mind of how did she got naked? did i fell asleep? and if i did fell asleep..did i fart while sleeping?

LOL!

GL ALL

.........P.S. if i return i'd request Camilia :)
$160 for a HJ?.. That's crazy..

Last edited by a moderator:
I will direct you to the rule that you are breaking here.
But ..... that may not be fair to Homie ... depending on the slang he uses ... he could still be using hippy slang ...

Crazy (slang) - Anything that meets a hippie approval. ex. "Wow, I dig that crazy chick!"
http://www.angelfire.com/al/peacehippy/dictionary.html
Translation
Homie: "$160 for a HJ?.. That's something I dig.."

Crazy (slang) - If something is hip or cool, or far out, people would say "Crazy man...Crazy!
http://www.inthe70s.com/generated/terms.shtml
Translation
Homie: "$160 for a HJ?.. Far out, man!.."

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
But ..... that may not be fair to Homie ... depending on the slang he uses ... he could still be using hippy slang ...

Crazy (slang) - Anything that meets a hippie approval. ex. "Wow, I dig that crazy chick!"
http://www.angelfire.com/al/peacehippy/dictionary.html
Translation
Homie: "$160 for a HJ?.. That's something I dig.."

Crazy (slang) - If something is hip or cool, or far out, people would say "Crazy man...Crazy!
http://www.inthe70s.com/generated/terms.shtml
Translation
Homie: "$160 for a HJ?.. Far out, man!.."
I will direct you to the rule that you are breaking here. :)

NOTE WELL

There will be no discussion of how the website is being run, who is here, who is not here, choices made by moderators, etc.

Anyone who violates this will be immediately banned, no questions asked and no quarter given.

END OF STORY

Status
Not open for further replies.