Camila - Melany 516-816-8971

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work a delivery job and by sheer coincidence I had to deliver here. I havnt paid a visit here in over a year. I get there and its two of some of the sexiest latinas in their 20s. Not sure if they do fs but they work mondays and fridays. If anyone has been here recently lmk

Btw its called GOA SPA
And their new number is 516-647-6164

Maybe a mod can make a new thread or edit this ones title

They run a very tight ship now, doorbell camera, appointment only. They even gave me a business card of a construction company with their new number on it. I just wish all the girls offered fs

Ok so i went a while back saw camila smokin hot milf around 40 nice bolt ons and huge ass. Half 130 standard face down and she starts a nice bodyrub and shoulder massage. Flip and starts fondling the boys with some oil basic finish tipped 10. Havent been there in over 6 months dont know if she is still around. Not really hobbying much thesr days but would like to try someone new out not sure who tho.

They're moving to Jericho by October as well.

Visited on Sunday before football. Had Stefanie. Good looking girl. 200 for fs which I know is a bit much but she gave a really great massage and I had some money burning a hole in my pocket thanks to some sports betting. Might go back tomorrow unless I find something else to do.

They run a very tight ship now, doorbell camera, appointment only. They even gave me a business card of a construction company with their new number on it. I just wish all the girls offered fs
Is that phone number on the card, the one you posted in your earlier comment? The one you asked us to edit into the thread title?

It may have been just for returning customers and not new ones. Reguardless I didnt realize they did not want it published
Funny, 'cause you were so quick to promote them and post it here. It wasn't even a a review. It was an info update. And then you even went so far as to tell us the new name of the spa and suggested that we edit the thread title to reflect all this?

Status
Not open for further replies.