Camila - Melany 516-816-8971

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was looking for a good LMP today and found this thread. I was browsing backpage and found a post titled Camila Melany Best Body Work. Put 2 and 2 together and realized it was the same camila from buff2009's post "It was her last day there but good news is she is workjng at another spa in Hicksville told me she would let me know when they open. I will share when I get the info." the spot is a couple blocks from the train station in a plaza with a barber shop, print shop and indian resturant.

i scheduled an appointment earlier in the day, as i walk in i see two mid 30s latinas who introduced themselves as camila and melany. both sexy as fuck in a milf-y way. from the reviews in this thread i wanted camila but melany insisted so i went with it. place looked very professional and clean on the inside, she took me to the same exact room in the video of her backpage post and asked me how long i wanted. she told me a half hour is 130. Bit on the high side but i went with it. asked her what other services she provides, she said no full service. I asked for a bj she said 200. I only had 180 and she was willing to cut me the discount. still way to much but she was hot and my dick was already hard.

she will only give you a massage until you tell her to do otherwise so be very vocal to what you want. other than that she was amazing, very friendly, a lot of small talk and provided a GFE without even asking. Accent is sexy as fuck, huge DD natural tits, great ass, little stomach fat but nothing concerning. She let me suck on her titties, and gave me a great BBJ. She was eyeing the clock a little at the end but i was able to talk her into letting me go 10 extra minutes so i can finish. once the 30min hit she used some soul sucking powers and i finished in her mouth instantly.

probably not going again anytime soon because it was a bit pricey but it was almost worth it, highly recommend melany

this is melany but she looks a solid 10 years older than this IRL .. still sexy tho

hhttp://images3.************/imager/u/large/328942425/66e384774da776649ae26c3fd4508172.jpg

Was looking for a good LMP today and found this thread. I was browsing backpage and found a post titled Camila Melany Best Body Work. Put 2 and 2 together and realized it was the same camila from buff2009's post "It was her last day there but good news is she is workjng at another spa in Hicksville told me she would let me know when they open. I will share when I get the info." the spot is a couple blocks from the train station in a plaza with a barber shop, print shop and indian resturant.

i scheduled an appointment earlier in the day, as i walk in i see two mid 30s latinas who introduced themselves as camila and melany. both sexy as fuck in a milf-y way. from the reviews in this thread i wanted camila but melany insisted so i went with it. place looked very professional and clean on the inside, she took me to the same exact room in the video of her backpage post and asked me how long i wanted. she told me a half hour is 130. Bit on the high side but i went with it. asked her what other services she provides, she said no full service. I asked for a bj she said 200. I only had 180 and she was willing to cut me the discount. still way to much but she was hot and my dick was already hard.

she will only give you a massage until you tell her to do otherwise so be very vocal to what you want. other than that she was amazing, very friendly, a lot of small talk and provided a GFE without even asking. Accent is sexy as fuck, huge DD natural tits, great ass, little stomach fat but nothing concerning. She let me suck on her titties, and gave me a great BBJ. She was eyeing the clock a little at the end but i was able to talk her into letting me go 10 extra minutes so i can finish. once the 30min hit she used some soul sucking powers and i finished in her mouth instantly.

probably not going again anytime soon because it was a bit pricey but it was almost worth it, highly recommend melany
Welcome aboard, zxcvb, and thanks for the review (good job!) and pic.

Look forward to your contributions.

V

couldnt view the video in her ad.A message that said:video format or mme type is not supported. This message comes up in all the Bp ads with videos.....anyone know how i can fix it to view the vid? Thanks guys

couldnt view the video in her ad.A message that said:video format or mme type is not supported. This message comes up in all the Bp ads with videos.....anyone know how i can fix it to view the vid? Thanks guys
youre not missing much, just a video of a massage table in a room. very professionally set up

There are at least two other LMPs in the building next door also.

Meant to post something for the new spot glad to see the thread was established. Yes this is her new spot for camila. Saw her here it's very clean and professional looking. She gave a very good massage. Better than when she was at 79. From what I gathered st this new place they will offer good massages and all that other stuff like oils and stuff She said they will charge more in cover because of the massage here but I'm sure there is room for negotiation It was 200 for fs and massage for me I didn't try for a lower price as I wasn't in the mood ,plus I liked the cleanliness of the place and the massage was pretty good. She was good as before. Amazing milf body , and I got cbj and doggie. Doggie was great , Her ass is amazing. She gave some moaning too. Popped and great clean up. Look forward to seeing her again. Every day during the week looks like they rotat girls she is there everyday

Been a really long time lurker. I am going here tomorrow I just have no idea where it is and I think I rather just go in instead of calling ahead? Any more clues besides the Indian and Print shops? The bbbj is the icing on the cake and I'm done with amps

Been a really long time lurker. I am going here tomorrow I just have no idea where it is and I think I rather just go in instead of calling ahead? Any more clues besides the Indian and Print shops? The bbbj is the icing on the cake and I'm done with amps
Admit to being lurker and using our info for personal benefit
Then ask for more help
Should we pay you for it also?

Admit to being lurker and using our info for personal benefit
Then ask for more help
Should we pay you for it also?
I'm sorry Li631 didn't think you'd be so rude to a new guy. I am typing up quite a review of H&Q right now because I've been there far too often and I am going to review this new place as well. Thanks for the help man much appreciated. Sorry to be a bother

One of the main rules and respect earned is to give before receiving. Far too often as mods have pointed out multiple times your first post should never be a question of us without some sort of contribution.
Here you admitted you have lurked, been to places and yet ask a question first.
Its a give and take type place and pointing it out was more my point. If you want to take that as rude so be it.
I would consider it rude to join here and post before reading the rules. If one had read the rules you would see this.
That being said... welcome aboard and I look forward to contributions by you in the future.

I'm sorry Li631 didn't think you'd be so rude to a new guy. I am typing up quite a review of H&Q right now because I've been there far too often and I am going to review this new place as well. Thanks for the help man much appreciated. Sorry to be a bother
See now... did you go? Hopefully a review is coming soon?

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Yes, swiftsins. We are still waiting for the promised review. As Li631 said, one of the rules of the site is sharing info before asking questions. You got in a question, but we are still waiting on the sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.