Camila - Melany 516-816-8971

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called for info and was quoted 130 for 1/2 and 170 hr...seems a little steep especially if more is available then FS will be over 200
I called this morning to possibly setup a time later today. The quote is exactly as mentioned. I asked 'Are they extras? or just msssage'. The girl on the phone replied, 'only body work'. I replied, 'Only body work..nothing else?'. So he replied..'no, just body work'

Not sure if i would want to spend $130 for hh without any hopes of fs. Since reviews seem to be previous acquaintance that got fs from her..I may have to TOFTT in a few days and report back.

I called this morning to possibly setup a time later today. The quote is exactly as mentioned. I asked 'Are they extras? or just msssage'. The girl on the phone replied, 'only body work'. I replied, 'Only body work..nothing else?'. So he replied..'no, just body work'

Not sure if i would want to spend $130 for hh without any hopes of fs. Since reviews seem to be previous acquaintance that got fs from her..I may have to TOFTT in a few days and report back.
You think they are gonna answer the question on the damn phone???

Went here two weeks ago. Both gabby and camila were busy. Camila offered me the desk girl Sofia. I was thinking with little head so went ahead did usual $200 again. She is really nice have nice massage but her body was not up to par. Not tight at all. Very loose. She had b's. Butt was a 5. Body 4-5. Massage 7-8 Still had a good time and I like how clean they are. Gabby was tall lady big rack. I would try her next

My Review...finally!

Parking 10/10:
Big parking lot where town dwellers with parking sticker can park in the middle while non dwellers can use the meters..10cent for 2 hours.

Setup:
For the regular eyes, this place looks exactly like a regular legit massage spot. Large green sign on top, but with blinds closed. Doors are also locked with a small sign that says, please knock. When i entered, the inside even looked more legit with the desk girl wearing a scrub of some kind..and a hot milfy latina with tight dress standing next to her.

Introduction:
Since i was second guessing myself that i walked into a (wrong) legit place..i said i called a few mins ago (gave me name). They both smile indicating they are aware of it. Then the desk girl gave me a paper to sign...just like a legit massage spot..OMG.

I signed in, going along with it as usual...NOT MY REAL SIGNATRE...

Inside:
towards left..walked down the hall..i think i passed about 2 doors, each massage rooms. Inside was ABSOLUTELY CLEAN. (Second guessing myself i am in the wrong place :p).

The billz($2 for 1/2):
I just gave $200 and said 30mins..at this point...i figure i need a massage..whatevers. English was very poor, but still able to communicate a bit. I didnt ask for name...spider senses were on high alert. :(

Massage:
I would rate about 7 on the scale..This is my first LMP..so no asian soft soft/tickle. After the turn around she kept looking at JR and smiling at me...

Fun!:
clothing came off...oil..and then slow rubbing...semi body slide...light kissing on JR not really a bbj. I asked about FS and she said only if i have condom...

Finished off in hand...clothing on...left.

Now! this was expensive...but i really enjoyed being with a hot girl vs the mashed up Asians.

Cant wait to get more money to go back and try for FS!

My Review...finally!

Parking 10/10:
Big parking lot where town dwellers with parking sticker can park in the middle while non dwellers can use the meters..10cent for 2 hours.

Setup:
For the regular eyes, this place looks exactly like a regular legit massage spot. Large green sign on top, but with blinds closed. Doors are also locked with a small sign that says, please knock. When i entered, the inside even looked more legit with the desk girl wearing a scrub of some kind..and a hot milfy latina with tight dress standing next to her.

Introduction:
Since i was second guessing myself that i walked into a (wrong) legit place..i said i called a few mins ago (gave me name). They both smile indicating they are aware of it. Then the desk girl gave me a paper to sign...just like a legit massage spot..OMG.

I signed in, going along with it as usual...NOT MY REAL SIGNATRE...

Inside:
towards left..walked down the hall..i think i passed about 2 doors, each massage rooms. Inside was ABSOLUTELY CLEAN. (Second guessing myself i am in the wrong place :p).

The billz($2 for 1/2):
I just gave $200 and said 30mins..at this point...i figure i need a massage..whatevers. English was very poor, but still able to communicate a bit. I didnt ask for name...spider senses were on high alert. :(

Massage:
I would rate about 7 on the scale..This is my first LMP..so no asian soft soft/tickle. After the turn around she kept looking at JR and smiling at me...

Fun!:
clothing came off...oil..and then slow rubbing...semi body slide...light kissing on JR not really a bbj. I asked about FS and she said only if i have condom...

Finished off in hand...clothing on...left.

Now! this was expensive...but i really enjoyed being with a hot girl vs the mashed up Asians.

Cant wait to get more money to go back and try for FS!
Who did you see? What did she look like?

Who did you see? What did she look like?
Sorry rider, i didnt ask her name..i was a bit shaken on if i walked into the right place. She was tall..Has a massive fake ass and tits. She is about 5,9 in height.

Her english was bad...we could barely communicate..she would reply back in spanish and then tried to use english words inbetween...at this point..i was already on the 'Ride' and decided to let it go through its motion.

Sorry rider, i didnt ask her name..i was a bit shaken on if i walked into the right place. She was tall..Has a massive fake ass and tits. She is about 5,9 in height.

Her english was bad...we could barely communicate..she would reply back in spanish and then tried to use english words inbetween...at this point..i was already on the 'Ride' and decided to let it go through its motion.
What day if the week was it ? We can figure out from the backpage post who it was

"Massive"! That's a funny description. How did you know the ass was fake?

What day if the week was it ? We can figure out from the backpage post who it was
It was actually a Thursday around 2pm.

"Massive"! That's a funny description. How did you know the ass was fake?
It was too big to be real..while she was leading me out..i kept looking at it and thinking..i could actually sit on the back of it and hitch a ride out..like those little cars that take you from airport terminal to terminals...seriously!! lol

For her ass to be real..she would need to work out like a body builder while pumping steroids into those butt muscles.

Status
Not open for further replies.