Cafe Al (formerly Cafe Royale) Farmingdale

Stopped here yesterday after not coming here for a while. A few good looking girls.
Did a couple of dances and fifteen in VIP. I had a nice time and will be back soon!

Incredible Honduran girl dances there in the afternoons, Daniella I think. Pure sexuality, Grabs "the man" through your pants at the bar nonstop. Lapdance was amazing, wear shorts;)

Last time I was here, I got a dance with a very hot latina. What I didnt like, which I think people mention previously, was the fact that they keep going during the lap dance. I specifically told the girl that I wanted one dance. However, a 2nd song started playing and I knew she wasnt going to mention it, so I asked if this was still the first dance. She responded that the 2nd just started. Had I not asked, I surely would have been duped for more dances then I wanted.

Mr. Happy, when you refer to wearing shorts here. Do you mean gym shorts or cargo shorts? I am not sure of the dress code here

Well, that was a bit better. At least you moved on into another thread. Next time, elaborate about the pricing. Was there a door coverage charge. How much you paid for the dance. How much you tipped. Any extras you received on top of the dance. Maybe even add what time of the day you were there, so that guys get an idea about the different shifts.

Well, that was a bit better. At least you moved on into another thread. Next time, elaborate about the pricing. Was there a door coverage charge. How much you paid for the dance. How much you tipped. Any extras you received on top of the dance. Maybe even add what time of the day you were there, so that guys get an idea about the different shifts.
It was a friday during the day. There was no cover as there was not even a bouncer.. I paid 30$ for the dance, was only looking for a quick dance and had to leave. I got no objections from anything I did. I mainly was just squeezing her tits as they were just too nice. Never got her name. I was the only guy in there at the time and she roped me in right away. I tipped her 15$ and she pushed for the VIP. Got the feeling extras were def on the menu but never discussed prices.

There you go. Always a pleasure to see a member up the ante with his posts. Well done. Each time you step up to the plate, you improve.
Not only did you make the effort. But you executed as well. If the Mets could only get Jay Bruce to do the same.

Went here thursday night looking for Daniela or skyler. Only 2 girls were there and one was just sitting down the whole time. Both we below average. Left after a beer, very disappointing. Was interested in Daniela.

Sorry im in europe right now so i couldnt reply sooner. First about the dresscode i wore cargo shorts that day. Daniela i think works the day shift, i think wed and fridays, im sure there are more days. She asked for every dance and didnt try to scam me. She is very sexual in her dance, looks you right in the eyes.

Daniela and Skylar were both day shift dancers this summer. Don't think that has changed. Daniela works most days of the week (pretty sure Wed and Fri at least). Skylar also works most days (pretty sure Wed).

They are now open Sunday afternoons during the NFL season. Went this afternoon. 4 dancers - Honey (a blond Latina); Ally (a beautiful light haired Caucasian); Kendra (a spinner type probably Caucasian); and Jane (blond Czech with large breasts). Some free snacks that I did not sample. Just a 411.