Cafe Al (formerly Cafe Royale) Farmingdale

Stopped by again this afternoon. Somewhere between 8 and 10 dancers there. Spent time at the bar with Honey, Laura, Naomi (new tall woc who looks like Naomi Campbell - I think she works Thursday through Saturday), and Skylar (spinner from last week). Had a nice time. I like the new additions (Skylar, Laura and Naomi).

I have been having a good time. But I just want to sit at bar and flirt with pretty dancers, not interested in lap dances or VIP rooms. Also enjoy flirting with Annabella as she bartends in the VIP area. My ATF works at both LeCafe and Cafe Royale but she has been out for awhile. My behavior will change once she comes back to work. Of course your enjoyment may differ from mine based upon what you desire.

Went back to Cafe Als this afternoon. Seems like lots of new day time dancers. Got a massage at the bar from Ali a nice looking caucasian. She is new. There was also a new young latina with a fantastic ass who seemed clueless (maybe first day?).

Sorry but I don't. I wanted to talk to her but she basically stayed away from all of the customers and other dancers. It was her first day at Cafe Als and maybe first day as a dancer.

Stopped by this afternoon. Spent time with Honey (blonde latina) and Naomi (6ft British woc). Had a nice time talking to them at the bar. Laura, Gina and 2 others were also working today. Wednesday they will be celebrating Michelle's birthday (a bartender). My favorite is returning to LeCafe on Monday so I probably will be going here less often.

I went there numerous times when it was Cafe Royale, shit, I think I went there when it was something else too. Anyway, I was there two weekends ago. My buddy and I were out on a Friday, not doing any damage and all of a sudden I'm here at this place with him. There's no cover charge. We use the bathroom, and we walk to the other side of the room. I don't remember what happened at this moment, but next thing I know, I'm being dragged upstairs to the VIP room. I've been up there before, I'm hoping for extras. Why is it the bartender up here is always hotter than the girl you chose?

In the past, I remember a line of divided cubicles but she brought me into a room with a couch and a curtain. Perhaps, I signed up for more than I had in the past? Her name is Mariah and after they finally get my card to go through we're off to business, except it's just a lapdance with no extras. Nothing can coax her. I've previously got extras in the past from here and I am disappointed yet I keep going for more time and she keeps giving me tequila shots. Next thing I know, I'm awake in my friends house covered in dried up vomit. She gave me her number for some reason, I thought for out calls, but she just wants me to know when she's working again. I checked my credit card statement and the damage was around $900. Needless to say, I will not be returning.

Its easy to run up a high credit card bill in the VIP unless you are very careful. Day time its $140 for 15 minutes. A couple of weeks ago I was there talking to the day time VIP bartender (it was Annabella) and a customer had run up a bill over $1200 and was still going strong. If you were with Mariah I have no difficulty imagining you running up a large tab. I never got any mileage with her (of course YMMV) but she was very good at tempting me. She gave me her phone number and sent me pictures for a while, but as soon as I stopped coming to see her, no more pictures and no more texts. I certainly found her very attractive and tempting.

New rule: If they don't provide extras they are to be shunned. Then when they're starving maybe their attitude will change. If instead they quit, well then good riddance, they were of no use anyway.

....... Her name is Mariah and after they finally get my card to go through we're off to business, except it's just a lapdance with no extras. Nothing can coax her. I've previously got extras in the past from here and I am disappointed yet I keep going for more time and she keeps giving me tequila shots. Next thing I know, I'm awake in my friends house covered in dried up vomit. ....... I checked my credit card statement and the damage was around $900. Needless to say, I will not be returning.
Hey Henry. Funny - the last thing I expected to see in your last sentence was "Needless to say, I will not be returning"

What I expected was "Needless to say, from now on I will only bring the amount of cash I intend to spend and will not be taking so many tequila shots that my memories of my night out consist of a lapdance with no extras and waking up in my friends house covered in dried up vomit and finding around $900 charged to my credit card.

Must be a generational thing.

Mariah is good looking but not a knockout. I usually bring 300 or 400 in cash. If you are drinking (I only drink water at these clubs) the bartenders and dancers can quickly get you to increase your consumption and your purchase of drinks for them. Your judgement can quickly deteriorate especially if using a credit card.

I'm not good with cash either, I generally lose it. I was never trained through the proper channels for a strip club. I've been pretty lucky in the past, but I think I need to go back to school for it or just steer away. There are better bargains to be had elsewhere anyway.

Mariah was alright, but spending that kind of money on a dance with no other extras is like buying a car without a motor in it. Eventually, I'm going to want to take it for a test drive.

I'm not good with cash either, I generally lose it. .......
Very important: The maximum you can lose with cash is the amount you have on you to lose. You can determine what that number is when you are getting ready to head out with your buddy and presumably you are clear thinking and sober and henry jr isn't (yet) screaming at you to find him a warm moist pink cave to slide into.

Credit card is a completely different story.