Cafe Al (formerly Cafe Royale) Farmingdale

I was in here last Wednesday night at about 3am. The place seemed to be heaven for me as there were way more girls than guys and more importantly the girls were my type. Thick (but not fat) and asian. First girl I ended up getting a dance from was named Asia who claimed to be from China.

She had no bobs at all but made up for it by having the cutest little butt I've ever seen on an Asian girl. Super cool personality too.

I couldn't remember the next girls name but she was thicker, relatively tanned and had brownish hair. I ended up talking to her after my dance until the place closed (I was that guy).

Next time I'm Definitely taking her to the champagne room!

Stopped by this afternoon, four girls and maybe five customers. Nice relaxed atmosphere. Had a drink and a few dances
will be back again soon. Or LeCafe this week. Hmm or both!!

Stopped in kinda drunk last night. Don't recall the name of the girl but she had a nice fat ass and nice big titties. A little bit of a belly but she's still pretty damn hot. Asked if I wanted a dance. Said it was 30 but would let me go for 20. I agreed. While she's dancing she asks me if I want a dance in the back. She started throwing numbers at my but I was distracted and drunk lol. I don't even know how long it was for but I eventually accepted after she said I can fuck her. It was definitely pricey. But I was horny and drunk lol. 325 for I'm not sure how long lol. But I got to fuck doggy, mish and she rode me for a bit. Not the greatest of service since I had to do most the work but i was still happy. I thought it was crazy how I was in the back fucking her in the champagne room on the floor. There's clearly room for other people to be in there so I was a little nervous about another girl and customer walking in. But didn't happen. I left happy. She also gave me her number said we can make appointments for the motel near by. And she'd let me know what other girls are down for services. I'll definitely be dropping by again.

They changed the name of this place to Cafe Al. A more appropriate name would be Skank Central. Went by last night to check it out after reading NYJrule post awhile back. Good thing he wore a rubber as his dick would probably be in a state of decay right now. From their looks and desperation I would say every girl in there is a whore. Maybe 2 girls would rate a 6 in my opinion while all the rest are 1's and 2's. Some real freaks of nature, shapes and sizes, that I have to question if they're indeed human. I mean how do you have a body where 75 % of your body weight is ass. Who the fuck hires these girls? Long Island Strip Clubs are in a sad state.

Cafe Al is new name, same owner. Never cared with setup of place . Does Marlon, not sure of spelling , sounds similar , still work there ? She has to be in her 40s , at least, latina or Dominican .Have not been there in over 2 years. Remember a Maria, actually there were 2 by that name, 1 I'm thinking of drove a Range Rover . That is from long time ago, 7, 8 years ago.

Cafe Al is new name, same owner. Never cared with setup of place . Does Marlon, not sure of spelling , sounds similar , still work there ? She has to be in her 40s , at least, latina or Dominican .Have not been there in over 2 years. Remember a Maria, actually there were 2 by that name, 1 I'm thinking of drove a Range Rover . That is from long time ago, 7, 8 years ago.
Marlin works there but not sure of what days. I don't think she's in her 40's though, late 20's early 30's perhaps. About five years ago when she worked at the Gaslite she had about the hottest body I'd ever seen on a dancer around here, but she's definitely put on some weight since then.

Stopped by briefly on Monday to see if there were any changes other than the name. Bottom line - no real changes although they are opening their VIP area during the afternoon (supposedly about 2pm). Won't be back unless my ATF is working there.

She used to split her time between Cafe Royale and LeCafe. I know most of the day time dancers and will ask about her and keep my eyes open. I haven't been to either much this year since my ATF had an operation and will probably be out another month. I may head out this afternoon. If so I will ask about Melissa.