Brooklyn

I'll be shocked if she's back lol

646-618-9662 I went to this one, ask for Kayla, nice tits.
Went here 2 days ago. Little odd but good! Thanks for the heads up.

Short version:
Passable Asian, Nice natural feeling C's, Name: "China" 100 all in CBJ/2 position then out the door. Not the cleanest.

Long version:
Didn't realize neighborhood was COMPLETELY Asian, suffice it to say I stuck out like a sore thumb lol. Didn't expect it to be like someone house, but like a trooper I ran the doorbell for the house # sent to me and lo and behold a good looking girl for an amp answers the door in a black teddy and G-string. She spoke almost no English. Looks wise, imagine taking a girl from the average 200-300 Asian spot in manhattan, aging her 10-15 years, and there you have it. Nice body, but not tight, good tits, but not super perky, still eons above your 40 R/T places. She leads me to room with door and bed that had a 3'x4' white towel on it. She motions for me to disrobe while she does the same. I walked over and started to grab the lovely mamaries, when she curtly reminded me "you pay!". I scurried back to my pants, grabbed it and handed it over. From there I got on the bed, and while I've been to many AMPs where the use of mouth wash was prevalent, never have I had my nipples, balls, taint and asshole wiped down with listerine. Usually they just put a little in their mouth and do their thing, this was funny and to be honest the tingling felt good as she went down for the CBJ.

Good suction, took direction well, I roamed all over her body, grabbing/licking her tits until I felt it was time to move on. I tried to get her on top, but she said "too big!" over and over, so I started doggy, eventually moving to mish. She did the normal Asian nipple licking thing when she good, and seemed responsive enough to have a good time. In the throws of my orgasm, I started pounding really hard and really deep, and didn't realize she was yelling out in broken English "pain! pain! pain!" until a good 5-10 seconds after I started plowing. I felt a little bad cause I thought she was having a good time, but seems I was hurting her, as when I stopped she murmured again about too big.

Alas well worth the price of admission if you're in the area. Parking was INSANE. Not for the timid. Took me 10-15 minutes of aggressive circling to finally find a sketchy spot. Also, after the session, she simply straightened out the towel on the bed, she did not replace it, so I probably have some man-ass cooties now. Enjoy!

Went here 2 days ago. Little odd but good! Thanks for the heads up.

Short version:
Passable Asian, Nice natural feeling C's, Name: "China" 100 all in CBJ/2 position then out the door. Not the cleanest.

Long version:
Didn't realize neighborhood was COMPLETELY Asian, suffice it to say I stuck out like a sore thumb lol. Didn't expect it to be like someone house, but like a trooper I ran the doorbell for the house # sent to me and lo and behold a good looking girl for an amp answers the door in a black teddy and G-string. She spoke almost no English. Looks wise, imagine taking a girl from the average 200-300 Asian spot in manhattan, aging her 10-15 years, and there you have it. Nice body, but not tight, good tits, but not super perky, still eons above your 40 R/T places. She leads me to room with door and bed that had a 3'x4' white towel on it. She motions for me to disrobe while she does the same. I walked over and started to grab the lovely mamaries, when she curtly reminded me "you pay!". I scurried back to my pants, grabbed it and handed it over. From there I got on the bed, and while I've been to many AMPs where the use of mouth wash was prevalent, never have I had my nipples, balls, taint and asshole wiped down with listerine. Usually they just put a little in their mouth and do their thing, this was funny and to be honest the tingling felt good as she went down for the CBJ.

Good suction, took direction well, I roamed all over her body, grabbing/licking her tits until I felt it was time to move on. I tried to get her on top, but she said "too big!" over and over, so I started doggy, eventually moving to mish. She did the normal Asian nipple licking thing when she good, and seemed responsive enough to have a good time. In the throws of my orgasm, I started pounding really hard and really deep, and didn't realize she was yelling out in broken English "pain! pain! pain!" until a good 5-10 seconds after I started plowing. I felt a little bad cause I thought she was having a good time, but seems I was hurting her, as when I stopped she murmured again about too big.

Alas well worth the price of admission if you're in the area. Parking was INSANE. Not for the timid. Took me 10-15 minutes of aggressive circling to finally find a sketchy spot. Also, after the session, she simply straightened out the towel on the bed, she did not replace it, so I probably have some man-ass cooties now. Enjoy!
Any updates on this AMP place? Recently saw an ad for $120, “oral no condom “ ad.

Recently saw an ad for $120, “oral no condom“ ad.
Texted #, all 3 used in various ads for same location
(646) 618-9662
(646) 889-4938
(646) 431-2577
Visited this place, just to test veracity of claims in ad and looking for short notice fuck.
Parking a little tough, had to circle area for 5 mins minimum.
Located in Sunset Park, off 9th Ave and 58 street.
Quoted $100 for 45 mins, opted for $120 Hr

Saw "deedee" a mature, older asian.
Smallish Boobs, very soft and natural 28a?
Landing Strip kitty
Face 2
Frequent Wipe with tissue and disinfectant spray
Towel unfolded and refolded after session, not changed
Back massage decent over body and ass, but painful in shoulder area, little focus on legs
CBJ 1/2
CBJ half hearted for about 15 sec then stopped
Let lick nipples only, kept pushing away from nibbling elsewhere
No Reg mish "Too big" (Avg weight but over 6' heavy for her because she is too small)
CFS, until she asked if finished, in leg up "the cross" mish
then changed to doggie, shot again in cover
Then CG Shot #3
Cover off, Wipe and done
Gave 40 tip, because of multiple pops
Definitely clock watcher, with phone alerts