Brooklyn

In new to the hobby I've been to a few places in Brooklyn and intend on providing some content for the Brooklyn thread. I noticed mention of some rules so I will look them up. The real question is what information does everyone prefer

Went to 20 W 7th last week.

Papasan greeted me at the door, asked if I wanted a woman masseuse, and put me in a "room" for 5 minutes. The rooms are barely bigger than the massage tables, and the walls don't go all the way to the ceiling. It's pretty easy to hear everything going on.

A cutie came in and hugged me. She is trim and pretty with a pixie haircut. I think her name is Mai Ray, but I'm not sure.

She gave me a strong massage that was therapeutic. And she did a soft touch, which was quite exciting. On the flip she continued the soft touch and then gave me a happy ending without any discussion. I put my hand on her body, but didn't ask her to undress. After the handjob, she continued to massage me for the rest of the hour. At the end she said "very strong," and I cracked up. I think I've heard that at every AMP I've been to. (And there was nothing particularly strong about my orgasm).

One hour is $60 to the house. I tipped her another $60 -- she just left it lying on the bed and walked me out.

It's a very nice rub and tug place. I didn't try the table shower, but they have one. I'd go back.

Sweet spa aka sev spa according to bk bp.
6607 11th ave. 6463311358.
Called and let in. Was met by glasses wearing girl. Tall about 5'6, pretty in a college sort of way. From china. Talked a bit git undressed. It was bloody cold!!! Fracking tile floors didn't help! No central heat, just a small heater. Laid on stomach and massage began without level of hardness. Five minutes in, playing with the twig and berries. Then told to flip over. WTF??? That's it??? So flip over and told 40 for hj, 60 for topless. Opted for the 40 with utc. Did I mention it was bloody cold??? Finished the job and rolled back over for more massage. Mediocre at best. She said finished. What??!! Wasn't even half an hour! Told her I read on bp it was 35/hr and 30/hh. Talk about getting robbed!!! Made her finish the whole hour and gave her the 40. Not going back. Was rushed and no table shower was offered but was listed as included.
Tl; dr: Was in bk for personal stuff, had time checked out this place. Not good. Not going back.

Royal spa Voorhies Ave
Typical amp with usually 3 girls working. 60 for the house, I usually tip 60 depending on how much effort goes into the session.
Last time I was there I had Tina, she is a short Korean lady in her 40's. Very pleasant, not a spinner at all face maybe a 5, body a 5. I go for the massage, she really works you out, lower back, hamstrings, calf muscles, feels great. She usually goes right for the soft touch right out of the gate, which I dont mind. Get the poison out, then just relax for a good massage. I enjoy this place, friendly service. Anyone have a good Russian spot in Brooklyn?

Intel: Looks like I got lucky

This mysterious gray door place got some mixed reviews: ranging from old fart po-po to hot spinner type. As a team player, I took a gamble with this place today so I can provide my fellow monger friends some additional insights. Plus I was really curious about this place and would like to see what kind of mileage I can get for 100hh in 8th avenue.

I rolled the dice, and I think I got what was referred to as the petite spinner Malay girl on this thread and what *** referred to as Mandy (reviewed under Amanda's profile). She is cute. For 100hh, it's a bargain.

Some 411 on her:

* Definitely petite.
* Didn't bring a ruler with me LOL, but I'm guessing 5'2" under 100lbs.
* Very slim with a boob job.
* Okay face with a lot of makeup; bad teeth though.
* Age-wise, she can pass for mid 20's to an American, but actually may be 30.
* Belly is flat, but with some stretch marks...possibly from a pregnancy years ago.
* Soft skin - overall in good shape.
* Can take one hell of a pounding! Consider it verified :)

Session with her:

Overview: hot and "slamming"...did it like we were young tanagers. I was going to do the 130h, but was short on time; did the 100hh instead. Passed on the small talk, passed on the massage, and passed on the CBJ - wasn't really in the mood for those today. Went straight to good old fashion f**king. Blasted her non-stop. Pounded on her like there's no tomorrow: fast and furious. She's petite, but had no problem taking every inch. Highlight was doing her while I lifted her up in the air: spread her legs wide with my shoulders, wrapped my arms around her, and held her up with my hands holding up her booty. She was light enough for me to hold her in that position for a while. ...also she was distant at first before things got heated, so YMMV.

Total damage: 100hh + 40tip = 140

BTW, the phone girl that runs their BP ads was okay as well look-wise. Probably early to mid 20's.

Later.
You know she still rocking and rolling, her soul is gone by now lmao

I miss that girl, I use to use her breast and blast her pretty face

If it is the same Mandy I am thinking about then I miss that girl to she had the best body and tits I think she sold her number to someone else. She used to work at the 8th ave right across from a deli.
Yea that's her

347-725-9579 There's one girl there who got a nice natural rack she's small and cute. The others are ok. And they open 24/7!

i smoked weed with her one time lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey macunoydos,

Do you have her new number? Her old number is out of service.

You know she still rocking and rolling, her soul is gone by now lmao

I miss that girl, I use to use her breast and blast her pretty face

Yea that's her

347-725-9579 There's one girl there who got a nice natural rack she's small and cute. The others are ok. And they open 24/7!

i smoked weed with her one time lol