Brooklyn

HTW yesterday. Angie, a fair skin , 5'4" tall Mexicana was there. probably B-C cup. Pretty face to my standard . unenthusiastic, regular pump &dump but got the job done. papasan was busy on the phone.

themandude

Joanne gave me herpes
1 above spa new cherry , new menu

Seems there's a full menu here now. 60 house and tip. I did Cherry. She's not the petite cherry that was there before, but a taller Korean girl, attractive , pretty face. It was pretty quiet when I went friday, 2 other girls working too. They still have the Jacuzzi but I did the TS. New Cherry was fun and did more of a bodyrub sensual style, then we agreed on 120 tip and she got comfortable. Nude bodyslide, CBJ, FS. She was attentive and seemed into the fun.

Seems there's a full menu here now. 60 house and tip. I did Cherry. She's not the petite cherry that was there before, but a taller Korean girl, attractive , pretty face. It was pretty quiet when I went friday, 2 other girls working too. They still have the Jacuzzi but I did the TS. New Cherry was fun and did more of a bodyrub sensual style, then we agreed on 120 tip and she got comfortable. Nude bodyslide, CBJ, FS. She was attentive and seemed into the fun.
Where in BK is this place?

1 above spa 718-676-7171

Ive tried 2 girls here...Yoko and May. Both are accomodating and offer an extra special treatment (the 100-120 tip kind) and do a good massage. Rooms with doors, Big place saw 3 girls working here. The spa itself is very good with a Jacuzzi even!
So I would rate May as the prettiest one here...a really pretty face and body...shes a talker though.
Yoko while not as much a beauty as May, does have a hot body and her massage skills are PRO quality. So Yoko wins in the therapy massage arena.
I would give each of them an equal score but for different reasons.
As I mentioned both are acomodating , so ST and what comes after are both good.
Ive had FS, cbj and nude bodyslide from both. Oh, and a massage too. They both are very open to FS, probably because of the extra $.

The first thing she asked me when she picked up the phone is if I'm affiliated with any LE.
Maybe a good rule of thumb would be for mongers to avoid any provider stupid enough to ask the "Are You A Cop" question. It's amazing that there are girls who believe that the police aren't allowed to lie.

Haven't they seen any cop shows? If I had a dollar for every time I've seen plot point about a cop lying to get info, I'd have enough money to treat the entire UG membership to a session.

Hell, it's even okay for us to lie to LE. Just not to the FBI. At least that's what I've learned from Brenda and Fritz.

Every20, if you put "Australian" in the search on Brooklyn bp you will see a pretty white girl who does hj for 150 nude. Sheactually is in bed ststudy area though. But the white urban pioneers from the Midwest have a strong presence in her area. Pics are her.

Alright, it's been awhile since I came on this site. I have a few Brooklyn reviews to submit but before I do the wrong thing, do I just write them all here or should I make a topic for each one so there isn't any confusion?

Great to see this site is still here! I have many Manhattan ones to write as well!

The biggest offense here is the wrong title so make sure you get it right. Look at the other threads in each section and check the rules section. GL

Alright, it's been awhile since I came on this site. I have a few Brooklyn reviews to submit but before I do the wrong thing, do I just write them all here or should I make a topic for each one so there isn't any confusion?

Great to see this site is still here! I have many Manhattan ones to write as well!

The biggest offense here is the wrong title so make sure you get it right. Look at the other threads in each section and check the rules section. GL
Hi, I appreciate the comment but this isn't my first post here. In fact I have written many reviews on here. I just haven't been on here a few years and wondered if anything has changed.

Thanks again though, reviews should be up by this weekend.

Hi, I appreciate the comment but this isn't my first post here. In fact I have written many reviews on here. I just haven't been on here a few years and wondered if anything has changed.

Thanks again though, reviews should be up by this weekend.
Np, the title format is either new or is now being enforced. It seems to be the biggest violation of the rules for new guys and old guys so I figured I would share. GL and I look forward to your reviews.

Np, the title format is either new or is now being enforced. It seems to be the biggest violation of the rules for new guys and old guys so I figured I would share. GL and I look forward to your reviews.
Let me just reinforce what prospekt1 and Slinky have said lest you find your review threads closed after posting them. Forget that you wrote reviews in the past. The rules have changed. There is a distinct format that you need to use in the thread title.