Breaking up with Chicks sucks..

Just remember, he dosent know where to find you for one .. He is just a controlling freak, as he stated in his email. A guy who threatens usually isnt the one to take action. Anyway... just my 2 cents, I wouldnt worry all that much..

Just remember, he dosent know where to find you for one .. He is just a controlling freak, as he stated in his email. A guy who threatens usually isnt the one to take action. Anyway... just my 2 cents, I wouldnt worry all that much..
thanks for this and for your offline support..what happened sucks and turned out way worse than i imagined but i think it is best i keep the rest of the details of what happened offline....you may want to keep up your FAH persona but today you were anything but and i appreciate it...thank you....xox

Last edited:

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Wow, there is a long post in here somewhere for this board. Probably the NP4P section's "Breaking Up With Chicks Sucks" thread. Anyway, I bought this girl I was seriously dating around Chrstmas time Laker-Knick tickets. She is a HUGE Laker fan. (She, also had gotten HUGE from when I first met her in November 2008!) As an Islander season ticket holder, I had tickets to the Islanders-Pens game as well, but I gave thme to my sister and went to the Knick game. Around 4 PM, I asked the gf if she wanted to take someone else. I had never been to an NBA game, and I really wanted to see if there would be any payback from the Islander-Penguin game the week prior (DiPietro goalie fight). She says "no".

On the train into the city, I tell her to take someone else. I really had to go to the Coliseum to see the Islander game. She starts in by saying she'll go with a guy friend, then if that guy couldn't make it, she'd go with another guy friend. Well, against my better judgement, I went into the Garden to see that God-awful sport, basketball.

And the Islanders played the best game the Coliseum has seen in over two decades, replete with brawls all night. FUCK MY LIFE!!!!!!!

I am still stewing over it. Annyway, I was so enraged throughout the game because I am checking in on Islander game from MSG. My entire section was laughing with me and I was kind of buzzed and screaming at my phone. Made the poor girl's night miserable.

We broke up early Saturday morning. So, I won't be doing anything for Valentine's Day tomorrow!